[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would an epilator actually work on me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161221_150409192.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161221_150409192.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
Would an epilator actually work on me?
>>
>>7444502

Jesus christ, that's more hair than leg. You're gonna have to amputate.
>>
It would jam instantly.
Your hair has to already be pretty short before epilating.
>>
>>7444502
Better shave it and let hairs grow for a week or two before epilating.
>>
>>7444502
I have about the same amount of hair.
You should sugar wax it first then just maintain it with epilating.
Eventually it will thin out the hair. I'd imagine you have pili multigemini similar to me as well. It actually helps with waxing or epilators cause each follicle has like 3 or 4 hairs meaning as you yank them out there's more chances to damage the follicle.
>>
>>7444502

Fuck all this advice. Get IPL.
>>
>>7444502
Trim with some clippers first, then shave using a clean razor and lots of shaving cream.

When it grows back, to the point of being slightly stubbly, thats when you bust out the epilator.
>>
>>7444502
Please just look at before and afters of people who try this.
I saw a picture of a middle eastern person who tried to de beard themselves and it was atrocious
>>
>>7445064
If you wax it's not so bad. I usually have just as much hair as OP and when I waxed it I didn't trim or anything. Just put the wax on and ripped the hair out. Nothing bad really happened.

For beards I'd say if you're going to try epilating it's best to pluck the majority of the hair with tweezers to start with just to get used to it and to thin out the hair and weaken it.
>>
>shaving leg hair
What are you, trans?
>>
>>7445169
I just wanna be a qt femboi
>>
>>7445175
this will never happen m8, sorry
>>
>>7445175
>massive manlegs and manfeet
Just forget about it, lad.
>>
>>7445175
lol
>>
>>7445175
possible but you're gonna have a hard time
>>
>>7445213
Don't talk shit about my feet I'll fuck you up kid
>>
laser it off you nasty crossdresser
>>
You'll only be able to epilate if you take oxycodone.
>>
>>7444502
OUCH. Better use an epilating cream. Epilator would hurt as FUCK if your hair are so long.
>>
>>7449571
epilating cream is shit vs such hair, you'd need to leave it for long and it starts to irritate your skin worse than shaving, I have like 4x less hair (still quite hairy) and Veet worked really poorly on them

I settled for trimmer and shaving, but there is ofcourse stubble on the next day
going to try sugarwaxing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.