[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a serious question to ask you people. Why would a man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1482271177320.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1482271177320.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
I have a serious question to ask you people.

Why would a man like myself want to date a Trans-woman? The end goal of a relationship with a woman is to have children, correct? Doesn't that make Trans-women obsolete?

I'm a legitimate autistic person, I'm honestly not trying to offend anyone here.

Thanks.
>>
>>7443783
>The end goal of a relationship with a woman is to have children, correct?

That's reasonable but not for everyone. Some people even see the impossibility to have kids as an advantage even.

But if you want an actual reason to date them, well if they are non-OP a lot of people are into dickgirls.
Honestly not sure about what advantages would post-OP transwomen have.
>>
>>7443805
>Honestly not sure about what advantages would post-OP transwomen have.

None. Only negatives.
>>
>>7443805
Cosmetic surgery of any kind (FFS, SRS, balloon boobs, et cetera) are huge red flags for me.
>>
>>7443783
Sterilize yourself.
>>
>>7443834
what about getting your balls removed because taking anti-androgens for years is really bad for you
>>
>>7443838
Not him but that one is alright for me because it's not very noticeable and it's health related.
>>
>>7443838
Why would I want a sexual relationship with a castrato? I wouldn't even be able to arouse my partner or make them cum in this case? No thank you. No need to take any AA's either.
>>
>>7443850
> No need to take any AA's either.
So you wanna fuck a man, okay.
>>
>>7443783
>I'm a legitimate autistic person
Obviously.
>>
>>7443850
>I wouldn't even be able to arouse my partner or make them cum in this case?

Removing testicles doesn't mean you dont get aroused anymore. And they can still orgasm.
>>
>>7443850
eunuchs can still orgasm and get aroused
>>
>>7444387
>t. eunuch internet defense force
>>
>>7443850
..so you just want to fuck dudes.
>>
>>7443896
>>7444452
yes, but if he's wearing a skirt, he is a girl

>>7444264
>>7444387
Seriously? How does that even work without the balls? I know if you lose your penis you can still be aroused and cum, but I thought the balls were essential.
>>
>>7443783
No
In the West the goal of a relationship is to find a companion with whom you'd like to spend the rest of your life with. Kids are a bonus
>>
>>7444468
>I thought the balls were essential.
Only an undereducated retard would believe this.
>>
>>7444468
you realize without anti androgens they'd just be a hairy manly mess
>>
>>7444468
>I thought the balls were essential.

Nope. Arousal and Orgasm are independent of of testicles. If you are sensitive enough in other areas it can trigger an orgasm. Nipples, neck, butt etc.
How do you think people come from anal sex?
>>
>>7444523
Yes, I'm sorry, they must have skipped the special eunuch lessons when I was in school...

>>7444525
I don't think you need anti androgens to be a qt trap. Just shave everything, put on makeup, wear a wig, carry yourself like a girl (posture is very important) and of course wear cute girly clothes. Don't forget to eat lots of soy too.

>>7444536
I knew that prostate stimulation could trigger orgasm but I thought without balls a MAAB would lose all libido and the ability to orgasm. Eunuch slaves were even allowed into the Imperial Harem of the Ottoman Empire for that reason.

>Nipples, neck
At first I found this hard to believe, but then I remembered jizzing my pants once or twice while sitting in class, without ANY kind of stimulation beyond my wild imagination, when I was a teenager.
>>
>>7444554
>soy
You know wannabe traps just take soy because they are too scared of HRT right? Why would you want them to take soy if you don't want them to take hormones?

You are awfully uneducated my friend
>>
>>7444554
>Just shave everything
man's skin feels different from woman's skin so no it isn't enough just to "shave everything"
>>
>>7444554
>I don't think you need anti androgens to be a qt trap. Just shave everything, put on makeup, wear a wig, carry yourself like a girl (posture is very important) and of course wear cute girly clothes. Don't forget to eat lots of soy too.
Even if he looks cute and feminine now, testosterone will make him age like a man. Look at the pictures of hons to see how a man in his 40s or 50s looks like when trying to present as female.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.