[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"queer"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

File: 1482169781001.png (205KB, 838x478px) Image search: [Google]
1482169781001.png
205KB, 838x478px
a word used as an identity overwhelmingly by women. i don't think i've ever heard a man use it unless they are on the deep end of femboydom.

do lesbians actually exist? why are hip straight women and lesbians under the same category of "queer" nowadays?
>>
queer is just a typical "I'm not like the other girls!" attribute. It's one of those things boring stupid women attach themselves to in lieu of having a personality
>>
>>7443749
My girlfriend did this about 8 years ago. Grown out of it since.
..I hope.
>>
>>7443746
>do lesbians actually exist?
yes.
>why are hip straight women and lesbians under the same category of "queer" nowadays?
because these hip straight women fear not being special enough.

So they butt their way into everything odd in order to stand out more.
Men occasionally do the same though.
>>
>>7444044
See: non-binaries
>>
>>7443749
Pretty much this. Boring straight girls latch onto labels like nonbinary, demigirl, queer, demisexual, ect to make themselves more ~unique~ while making the rest of the LGBT community look like trendy wackjobs
>>
Yes. And I run for the hills if a woman I'm interested in ever describes herself as "queer" or sneers that she isn't a lesbian because she isn't "from Lesbos".

>implying the fact that I have these standards is the reason I'm alone and not fundamentally who I am as a person

kek
>>
>>7443746
Say you're a lesbian but you like feminine traits in general and aren't afraid of dongs. So you decide to open up your dating pool to trans women and really feminine men. You tell your other lesbian friends this and suddenly they play a game of no true Scotsmen with your lesbian label. Now according to them you're queer.

I'm still miffed about it. But hey, it's easier to go with queer since it doesn't have strict boundaries and less people are looking to fit you into a specifically shaped box. Whatever whatever whatever.
>>
>>7444130
No, you're thinking of high schoolers on tumblr.

What the fuck are you smoking.
>>
Cause people have made a weird logic leap in thinking

You used to think that you had to fit the stereotypes of your gender and if you felt otherway inclined you had to repress or enjoy your hobbies in private

People eventually saw this as oppressive and began to enjoy what they liked openly, arguing that diverging from the sterotypes of your gender doesn't mean you don't belong to that gender

Now people want to enjoy what they enjoy but also want to be able to categorise people into groups they can use to lump people in together, thus the creation of genders primarily based on how people act rather than any sort of concrete definition

But this was too much change for some who took the aberrant behaviour=Different gender message to heart but didn't want too many genders to remember and this just opted to label them selves different ('queer') when they could've just done this without involving the concept of gender at all

I'm talking out of my arse for the most part, tell me why I'm horribly wrong
>>
>>7444177
High schoolers and straight women can overlap you dumbshit
>>
>>7444303
Then the implication is that it's only straight female high schoolers, which is also wrong, because you have gay male high schoolers doing this shit as well.
>>
>>7444303
Not in my fantasies tbf
>>
>>7444303
Also
>high schoolers
>women/men

They're children.
>>
>>7444355
I guess, the majority of the people calling themselves all these alternative labels as compared to gay/bi/les/trans are mostly straight chicks though
>>
>>7444176
That just sounds like bisexual?
>>
>>7443746
The worst is when someone uses the term "the queer community" instead of lgbt. I'm not apart of that don't act like I am.
>>
I see queer as a way for women, usually straight cisgendered and white, to police the gay community. They claim to be queer and therefor part of the community but then demand that we talk or act a certain way. Like many queer women want more islamic inclusion even though islam hates gays and is responsible for the largest mass shooting in america. Or they push for feminism even though feminist have long been anti-trans and anti-male.

White women literally are the worst.
>>
File: Picture.png (261KB, 508x320px) Image search: [Google]
Picture.png
261KB, 508x320px
>>7443746
>>7443749
>>7444044
>>7444137

Sociopaths be like
>>
>>7444508
>smelling bullshit = sociopathy
'Queer' woman detected
post a picture of your pixie bob
I'm guessing it's bright green
>>
>>7444508
Please tell us how your white feminism is the best feminism because you turned the mens room into a gender neutral bathroom
>>
>>7444463
Not into manly dudes at all. Only feminine features. Only into femboys who look like women and don't act like flaming gay men (a very small minority which are almost all gay anyway).

So the only "boys" on the menu are likely gay and the only thing that makes them attractive is their feminine features. Like, I wouldn't fug a ftm just because they have a vagooter. I wouldn't refuse a pretty woman just because they got a donger. It's a fleshy strapon and it being there means I don't need to do butt stuff all the time.
>>
>>7444521
>>7444530
Swallowin the hook and providing shitty arguments. A tiny vocal minority is upsetting you? Oh no! Your poor feelings.
>>
>>7444491
This may very well be the most accurate post anyone has made on this board since its creation.
>>
>>7444176
You're just fucking bi, get over yourself
>>
File: same-sex marriage by religion.png (17KB, 418x768px) Image search: [Google]
same-sex marriage by religion.png
17KB, 418x768px
>>7444491
>many queer women want more islamic inclusion even though islam hates gays

Muslims are more pro-gay than the average Christian in America is.

And by trying to alienate any religion you just increase the chance of making more of its followers hate you. Instead of hating all Muslims why not just the ones that are anti-LGBT, and make it clear that those who are pro-LGBT are fine? Ditto for Christianity. If we show nuance and tolerance for followers of a religion who aren't bigots then it makes those who are bigots look like fucking idiots when they try to play the victim card, and it makes others more likely to accept us.
>>
>>7444950
Yeah brah, I should let my lesbian friends and a stranger on the Internet tell me how I should handle my own identity. For sure. This is the best course of action. Real healthy stuff for the ego.

Nah I like ladies and feminine things in general even if I don't care what's between their legs. Still going to introduce myself as a lesbian and give no fugs. Ain't nobodies business to tell me who I am.
>>
>>7444950
Oh, and in relation to the thread topic I've never referred to myself as queer, but my lesbian friend group has and so have trans women I've met. It's not me who is pushing this queer thing. But really in the end it just don't matter. None a dis matters.
>>
File: 1480629044442.png (157KB, 419x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480629044442.png
157KB, 419x300px
>>7445047
If you don't care about what anyone here thinks, why the fuck are you going on about your shit? This isn't your diary.
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_0127.jpg (82KB, 584x820px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0127.jpg
82KB, 584x820px
>>7443746
delet this
>>
>>7443746
I'm on the shallow end of masculinism.. appearance/mannerism-wise I'm pretty much a boring slobby vaguely geeky straight guy with no style who can't fucking dance. I've had people, gay and straight, argue with me that I can't possibly be gay because I don't act like any stereotype... the fact that I like dick's and hairy man bodies apparently doesn't count for much to them.

But I proudly identify as "motherfucking faggot queer".
>>
>>7444967
>Muslims are more pro-gay than the average Christian in America is.
Read your chart again, muslims are only more in favor of gays than black Catholics. But no one kills as many gays as muslims.

Go back to starbucks and enjoy your basic white woman pumpkin spice.
>>
File: 2010-muslim-americans-s5-10.png (17KB, 290x566px) Image search: [Google]
2010-muslim-americans-s5-10.png
17KB, 290x566px
>>7444967
>Muslims are more pro-gay than the average Christian in America is
>provides chart that says otherwise
>>
>>7443746
Women tend to use less traditional language generally. "Queer" lets straight women get in with LGBT. Ftms can call themselves "queer", without alienating their lesbian friends.
>>
>>7444967
>Instead of hating all Muslims why not just the ones that are anti-LGBT, and make it clear that those who are pro-LGBT are fine? Ditto for Christianity.
That's all of them.
>If we show nuance and tolerance for followers of a religion who aren't bigots
then they'll walk all over us. Business like usual.
>and it makes others more likely to accept us.
Do you want fries with that thing that'll never happen?

I mean if you're religious and you support LGBT then you practically failed your religion so you might as well stop believing.
>>
>>7445116
Because why not? Is it your diary? I'm scribbling dicks and vag everywhere then.
>>
>>7445253
People do loads of things that "fail"their religion. Doesn't stop em from being religious because there are loads of ways to work around it. But hey man, you ain't any better if you're going to blindly discriminate against all Muslims.
>>
File: gsi2-chp3-6.png (25KB, 292x794px) Image search: [Google]
gsi2-chp3-6.png
25KB, 292x794px
>>7445245
It's also important to make the distinction from the westernized Muslim that practices a neutered version is an extreme global minority. The kind that are migrating into Europe are not westernized.
>>
File: Resize.png (557KB, 1560x1560px) Image search: [Google]
Resize.png
557KB, 1560x1560px
>>7445288
>there are loads of ways to work around it
>>
>>7445288
>Doesn't stop em from being religious because there are loads of ways to work around it.
Blatantly ignoring any contradictions does not make these contradictions go away.

In fact with the whole religious concept of an all knowing God who might not be as kindly to hypcrites as their own minds are, you'd expect them to be more careful with not going boldly and knowingly against their own faith.

>you ain't any better if you're going to blindly discriminate against all Muslims.
The thing is I don't care.
I'd discriminate against everyone who holds anti-lgbt views or supports an ideology that does.
>>
>>7445288
Religion demands birthings. Straight white Gay cis-males cannot do that
>>
>>7445327
>I'd discriminate against everyone who holds anti-lgbt views or supports an ideology that does

This. If someone defies their religion which they believe is the law of a supernatural being that eternally tortures those who defy him can they really be trusted to think logically or in your best interest?
>>
>>7445245
Look at the number next to the word "christians".
>>
>>7445352
Christian 44% Favor
Christian 48% Oppose

Muslim 42% Favor
Muslim 52% Oppose

You cannot be this dumb
>>
>>7445327
Hey, I don't agree with the idea of circumventing the rules of ones religion by focusing on other parts of it or reinterpreting passages but people do it all the time. I ain't religious because of all those issues. Doesn't make for a convincing argument, but that's not the point since it's supposed to appeal to your emotions and your cultural ties.

Still there are Muslims out there that don't hate people for not agreeing with their beliefs. It's kind of great when you get on someone's good side only to have them have a mini crisis when they find out you fuck the same sex. Then they either fuck off or they learn some tolerance.

>>7445334
No gay or lesbian coupling can. Don't know what you're trying to say there.
>>
File: 1480165276437.png (130KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
1480165276437.png
130KB, 500x583px
>>7445365
That's a statistically significant difference, but in reality it ain't that big of a difference. You can't go saying all Muslims hate gays when you have proof right there.
>>
>>7445384
Aw man I thought that was the lesbians are ok in the eyes of God one not the CN one.
>>
>>7445374
>but people do it all the time.
Yes and these people fail their own religion.
>>
>>7445384
Don't fucking backpeddle. You said Muslims were more pro-gay, you linked a citation that fucking contradicted it.
>>
>>7444463
Females are far above accurately describing themselves with terms like bisexual.
>>
>>7445047
Go back to your hugbox if you loath being called what you truly are.
>>
>>7444967
No.
>>
>>7445245
>>7445224
Catholics (a minority of American Christians) skew the results, if you remove them Muslims support same-sex marriage at higher rates than Christians.

>>7445253
It's clearly not though, as the chart I posted proves. I'm also a bi trans woman and have Muslim friends who are way more supportive than most Christians in my life have ever been (I'm not anti-Christian either though), it's anecdotal but that debunks your argument from my POV.

>I mean if you're religious and you support LGBT then you practically failed your religion so you might as well stop believing.

Not really? LGBT stuff is basically a footnote in every major religion's holy texts at best, and it's mostly just incredibly vague shit that people have historically interpreted as being anti-LGBT to justify their already held bigoted beliefs.

Again, all you're doing is pushing people away from supporting us. Saying that they have to give up their religion to support us is NOT helping and isn't true, lots of Muslims, Christians, and adherents of every other faith are perfectly good people who want to support us, there's no reason to be assholes to them if they do just because they have different spiritual beliefs from you.
>>
>>7445765
Nah nigga, you don't get to remove 1/3 of American Christians from your count because you told a lie.
>>
>>7445810
I said they're more pro-LGBT than the average Christian, the average Christian in the US isn't Catholic.

All you're doing is deepening the divide between LGBT people and Muslims by enforcing its existence. We should make it clear that we don't hate them as a group, we just don't approve of the bigoted beliefs held by some of them and that if they're willing to accept us we can accept them.

"No people on earth can be held, as a people, to be an enemy, for all humanity shares the common hunger for peace and fellowship and justice." - Dwight D. Eisenhower,
>>
>>7445765
Catholics make up 20% of American christians. to disclose them would be rediculous.
>>
>>7445837
The point is that they're an outlier skewing the results, please learn how statistics work.
>>
>>7445837
Here, from wikipedia since apparently you didn't learn this in 8th grade science:

>Naive interpretation of statistics derived from data sets that include outliers may be misleading. For example, if one is calculating the average temperature of 10 objects in a room, and nine of them are between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius, but an oven is at 175 °C, the median of the data will be between 20 and 25 °C but the mean temperature will be between 35.5 and 40 °C. In this case, the median better reflects the temperature of a randomly sampled object than the mean; naively interpreting the mean as "a typical sample", equivalent to the median, is incorrect. As illustrated in this case, outliers may indicate data points that belong to a different population than the rest of the sample set.
>>
But yes actually my point regardless is that we should be tolerant of and extend a hand of friendship to Catholics and any other religious person who does support us, duh. Mutual tolerance and bridging these divides helps us prove that we're not bad people or deviants or whatever, and wins us even more allies. Hating on an entire group of people does the opposite, and can make us look even more like the bad guys to them.

You guys are basically the right-wing version of SJWs who refuse to even give people a chance to improve.
>>
>>7445834
And this statement is still incredibly dishonest. I could slap together mainlines and Catholics seeing they hold roughly the same views and make up about half the Christian population making them apart of the Average.
>>7445837
Catholics make up 20% of ALL Americans not just Christians.
>>7445841
No proportion that large is an outlier.

It'd be more accurate to say that American Muslims are an outlier in the global Muslim population and don't reflect Islam accurately as a result.
>>
File: kiss.jpg (158KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
158KB, 640x1136px
>>7443746
>i don't think i've ever heard a man use it

it was fairly common in the eighties.
men that would call themselves bisexual today used it.
the ones who were into punk rock or nazis would call themselves queer to differentiate themselves from "the gays" who were more mainstream politically and who dressed like clones.
>>
>>7445934
>And this statement is still incredibly dishonest. I could slap together mainlines and Catholics seeing they hold roughly the same views and make up about half the Christian population making them apart of the Average.

I called them an outlier because their results differed from the other groups, yes, but also because there's a widely noted cultural phenomenon that separates Catholics from the other denominations in the sense that it's often viewed as a sort of cultural identity in addition to being a religion, so there are many people who were raised Catholic and thus identify as Catholic who do not practice Catholicism. More often than not, these are the "Catholics" who support LGBT people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapsed_Catholic

>It'd be more accurate to say that American Muslims are an outlier in the global Muslim population and don't reflect Islam accurately as a result.

Or it would be more accurate to say that whether a religious person is pro-LGBT or not depends more on regional culture and stability than it does on their religion itself. That's why you've got Christian nations in places like Africa that treat LGBT people just as poorly as their Muslim neighbors, and why you have places like Turkey and Indonesia (the two most populous Muslim countries by the way) that are not too far behind the US and Europe when it comes to LGBT rights.

You're making this an LGBT vs. Islam issue when it's not, nor is it an LGBT vs. Christian issue or LGBT vs. any other religion issue. It's an LGBT vs. bigotry issue. Acting like people have to give up their religion to support us is the opposite of helpful and just plain isn't true. Making it clear that we're willing to extend friendship to anyone who wants to support us is better than hating on the entire group just because some of them suck, and if we do this then over time there will be fewer who do suck.

It's the pragmatic response to the problem, you're clouded with emotion though.
>>
>>7445994
>Or it would be more accurate to say that whether a religious person is pro-LGBT or not depends more on regional culture
And it's why I don't want anymore people from the Middle East or North Africa let into my country period.
>why you have places like Turkey and Indonesia (the two most populous Muslim countries by the way) that are not too far behind the US and Europe when it comes to LGBT rights
See >>7445298
>You're making this an LGBT vs. Islam
Actually not at all. For me being gay is an unimportant facet of my life. For me it's about the West vs Islam. When 2 different cultures clash, one of them either submits, is destroyed or they stalemate which results in prolonged warfare. Ideally I want the Islamic world to submit to Western ideas and values rather than the reverse. Like American Muslims have. I want my side to win.
>It's the pragmatic response to the problem, you're clouded with emotion though.
The onus is on the Islamic world, not us.
>>
>>7446036
>And it's why I don't want anymore people from the Middle East or North Africa let into my country period.

Then you're condemning tens of thousands of people to die, people who could be our allies even. And the politicians promising to "protect" you from them are the same ones who hate you for who you are and are actively fighting to reverse your rights to a level comparable to the theocratic dictatorships of the Middle East.

You are aware that it wasn't so long ago people like you were put in jail because of who they were? (Being gay was actually literally illegal in multiple US states until 2003, and some prominent politicians think it should be made that way again).

>Actually not at all. For me being gay is an unimportant facet of my life. For me it's about the West vs Islam. [etc.]

This is such a barbaric tribalist mentality though, not a solution. Like I said, cooperation is the pragmatic answer, your response stems from emotion clouding your judgement. We need a better vision and approach than this if we really want a better future.

"I do not believe it is man's destiny to compress this once boundless earth into a small neighborhood, the better to destroy it. Nor do I believe it is in the nature of man to strike eternally at the image of himself, and therefore of God. I profoundly believe that there is on this horizon, as yet only dimly perceived, a new dawn of conscience. In that purer light, people will come to see themselves in each other, which is to say they will make themselves known to one another by their similarities rather than by their differences. Man's knowledge of things will begin to be matched by man's knowledge of self. The significance of a smaller world will be measured not in terms of military advantage, but in terms of advantage for the human community. It will be the triumph of the heartbeat over the drumbeat." - Adlai Stevenson II
>>
>>7444631
so you're bisexual
>>
>>7446087
>Then you're condemning tens of thousands of people to die, people who could be our allies even
And while tragic, the western powers should stop interfering. It costs us too much money and blood for no gain.
>And the politicians promising to "protect" you from them are the same ones who hate you for who you are
I honestly don't care. Public opinion is currently on my side and they have to skate around carefully. If they do act drastically they lose the house in 2018 and they get cockblocked until 2020.
>actively fighting to reverse your rights to a level comparable to the theocratic dictatorships of the Middle East.
Not being able to marry isn't the same as being executed. Don't exaggerate.
>This is such a barbaric tribalist mentality though
No, it's what history teaches us. I see what's happening across the Atlantic
>your response stems from emotion clouding your judgement
I see cold pragmatism from my words. From you I see a bleeding heart.
>>
>>7446178

That's not so much bisexual as it is chaser.

Bisexuals appreciate manly men and female women.

Chasers like chicks with dicks and women.
>>
>>7446228
>And while tragic, the western powers should stop interfering. It costs us too much money and blood for no gain.

I agree that we should stop interfering and that Western intervention is significantly at fault for the problems the Middle East has right now, but saving a few thousand refugees isn't really interference.

>Public opinion is currently on my side and they have to skate around carefully.

But they aren't, and they're pushing as much as they can through to fuck you over. HB2, FADA, etc. and Trump vowed to reverse the same-sex marriage ruling.

>Not being able to marry isn't the same as being executed.

You don't understand, many politicians (like Rick Santorum) want to re-enact "anti-sodomy laws" that make it literally illegal to be gay, in addition to making it more difficult for you to find a job, housing, etc. by making anti-LGBT discrimination legal.

Pence, our new VP, is personally responsible for the deaths of thousands of LGBT people by refusing to enact preventative measures against HIV during his tenure as governor, and he and others also want to keep "conversion therapy" legal.

>No, it's what history teaches us

I'm a history major, this is laughably not true. We call your POV "teleology" and it's seriously looked down upon.

>I see cold pragmatism from my words

You're mistaking cruelty for pragmatism, when in reality your proposed cruelty is simply a kneejerk reaction stemming from your fear (which largely isn't even justified and was instilled in you by propaganda). We can't let fear guide our society, it'll only make our problems worse instead of doing anything to help solve them. You can see here >>7445245
that progress is being made even, cooperation and careful thought just plain work better than mindless fear-driven actions.
>>
>>7445405
Different person, m8o.
>>
File: received_725864650851629.jpg (22KB, 562x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_725864650851629.jpg
22KB, 562x960px
>>7445565
What hugbox. I calls it likes ah sees it. I like lady things ergo I'm a big fat lesbo.
>>
>>7446232
While wholly lesbian. Aw yis. Imma chase dem women and smother em in muh baginer.
>>
>>7444631

You sound like the female version of a chaser to be honest - only in terms of sexuality (and not behaviour) of course. As your description pretty much exactly describes the type of people I'm into. I can be attracted to someone who outwardly presents as feminine/female whereas masculinity is an extreme turn off.

I reckon that this type of sexual attraction is probably quite common - especially among "straight" males but its less publicised because of the social stigma.

And I agree that the term bisexual seems a bit strong to describe it but to most people any non-aversion to dicks is effectively classed as an "attraction" to males.
>>
>>7446550
Yeah, I see your point. Makes sense. It's just, why ignore the entire package for their "package" you get me? Maybe I'm more open to it since I forced myself to date dudes before finally accepting that I'm gay but the genitals don't make the person. I wasn't attracted to the men I dated because they were men, with meanly features and approaches to things like confrontation (fuggin violence like holy shit calm down don't go for my throat) and honesty (don't expose your emotions or true thoughts).

At the end of the day it's an attraction to femininity and svelte feminine features along with traits that are normally assigned to women. You get me?
>>
>>7444176
>designate a new term
>not trying to fit in a box

ok
>>
>>7445288
I don't hate muslims, just Islam
>>
>>7446979

"queer" is not a new term
>>
I call myself queer because I'm bisex and it's a much shorter word.
>>
It's "I'm bisexual, but I don't want to say I'm bisexual."
>>
It's a problem right now. One of the reasons "lesbian" bars have died out and recently there have been attacks on lesbian magazines. Basically complaints about how "lesbian" isn't inclusive enough for people. So now bisexuals and "queers" are bullying lesbians out of calling themselves lesbians.
>>
anyone else get a little rustled when people use queer as an umbrella term? where I come from its still very much used as an insult and immediately makes me want to beat the shit out of anyone that uses it whether good intentioned or otherwise.
>>
>>7445047
>admits to liking feminine men
>MEN
>males with dicks that are comfortable in the male gender
>lesbian

get over yourself you special snowflake faggot
>>
>>7447581
I'm not convinced that increased access to the internet, social media, etc; hasn't been a factor; but I had no idea that lesbian publications have been attacked from (presumably based on the context of your post) internal to the LGBT+ umbrella. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, there's a lot of militants out there.

>>7447621
I don't. It's better than alphabet soup IMO.
>>
>>7445047
>I don't care what's between their legs
>introduce myself as a lesbian

Pick one. Because if you dont care whats between their legs makes you a bislut.
>>
>>7447628
>>7447679
See, this kind of behavior is all kinds of retarded. Like the stupid shit they do where you can't label a certain product a certain name since that name is protected. They're still the same product, the same result, but they can't be called the same name. Not a perfect analogy but whatever.

The special snowflakes here are the ones who paint it all black and white and try to force their perception of others onto them. Childish, or even borderline disorder like behavior.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.