[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3895.jpg (87KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3895.jpg
87KB, 800x533px
Ever since I was a baby apache attack helicopter, I felt different. I was made fun of in school for drinking orange juice instead of oil. I tried wearing T shirts and jeans instead of helicopter blades and firearms. I looked in the mirror for hours, contemplating my life, asking myself existential questions. Who am I? Why am I an attack helicopter? None of these feels right.

Years have gone by, I always knew the answer to my questions of difference, I was too afraid of the answer, but I'm finally coming out of the closet to say it.

I flew into my bathroom, looked into the mirror, took a deep breath and shouted "I am not an apache attack helicopter, I am a human male!"

Upon saying those words, I felt a heavy weight lifted off me. Oh thank the heavens, I am relieved of my lifelong stress. I believe this is who I was supposed to be. Now, I'm more confident in myself, I'm finally happy, I am free.
>>
>>7443681
This meme got old a year ago senpai
>>
File: IMG_3897.jpg (128KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3897.jpg
128KB, 1032x774px
First they call me a helicopter, now you're calling me a meme? Triggering!
>>
One of my favorite things about this board is when some edgy /pol/ack stumbles into here for the first time without lurking.

Seriously faggot, lurk more. This board is not tumblr. This meme is literally so old and even if it was fresh it wouldn't offend us. This board hivemind knows there are only 2 genders. We are not SJW's. Nobody is triggered by this. It's a literal pathetic attempt.
>>
>>7443738
>triggered over a joke
>>
>>7443745
??? are you stupid. It's the equivalent of going on /pol/ and saying, "NIGGER, hahahaha isn't that word offensive?!"
>>
>>7443681
This meme is fucking retarded. Gender dysphoria isn't some magical "identification" shit, it's the desire to be a different gender.
>>
>>7443681
Well that must suck. Is there anything you could do about that, like human pills?
>>
>>7443681
I like the fact that you where mentioned on tv the other day. Lel!!
Master trolling i must say...
>>
>>7443818
If a straight disease worshiping the words of another straight disease is master trolling, than sure.
>>
>>7443825
Nah. I just thought it was funny that this shit actually managed to get that far.
>>
>>7443681
I'm. 69 year old man that sees herself as a green plastic army woman. I dream of the day that my legs will be cut off and my eye removed with battery acid. Only then will I feel like myself. I'm also a furry. Don't judge.2016
>>
>>7443851
You're surprised that some retarded Christian bullshit was repeated by a Christian?
>>
>>7443685
transcopterphobe
>>
>>7443870
That was funny. Im sorry. I mean those people are THAT dumb. You got to admit that's funny.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.