[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seme/uke personality quiz thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: ss+(2016-12-20+at+09.39.48).png (9KB, 318x90px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-20+at+09.39.48).png
9KB, 318x90px
Subject says it all, take one of the quizzes (or both, who cares?) and share what your results!
>>
>>7441248
btw, clueless/innocent uke op here and website is pic related!
>>
File: 39bJzqE.png (110KB, 620x569px) Image search: [Google]
39bJzqE.png
110KB, 620x569px
>>7441248

i want heterosexual teenage girls like you to leave this board and, if possible, this planet
>>
>>7441248
Real life is not an anime.
>>
>>7441254
I used to get clueless uke now I get innocent uke strange this test is super old too I first took it in 2008.
>>
>>7441248
I got innocent uke but it said I wouldn't get along with a Sadistic Seme which is just... absolutely and demonstrably not true.
>>
>>7441248
I took it some years ago Im badass uke
I guess it matches I'd rather bottom but Im not sub
>>
>>7445104
To be fair, there are quite a few lesbian fujoshis too.
>>
>Opportunist Seme
ha
>>
>>7445868
I still have a hardtime understanding lesbian fujoshit like why is that even a possibility? Last time I checked yoai has guys with dicks, blow jobs and anal sex with two men the girly uke may be present but the semes will always look 100 percent male they must be pretendbians.
>>
>>7445104
not op, but im a straight white male and love taking these quizzes.

also got dramatic uke lol
>>
>hetero
>teenage girl
lmao sure I am
>>
I got innocent uke..
>>
>>7446544
The women into that shit are teenagers or broken adults. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>7441248
I got the innocent uke result.
kinda accurate desu
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-22+at+10.47.18).png (227KB, 639x587px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-22+at+10.47.18).png
227KB, 639x587px
Pretty accurate.
Still feel like a faggot for taking this quiz.
>>
>>7446544
>but the semes will always look 100 percent male
You mean look like 100 percent butch lesbians. There really aren't any bara tops in yaoi and there's enough cute sensual yaoi to interest lesbians.
>>
>>7451237
Hey baby it says where incompatible but screw it I like the whips and chains *wink*

>>7451254
I really hope your joking cause all semester pretty much look like tall big, with big hands laughably at times just look at sekai ichi hatsukoi, junjou romantica, love stage, gravitation, fake, Yuri on ice, super lovers, papa to kiss in the dark, enzai, dramatical murder etc and honorable mentions for shoen ai, legal drug, kuroshitsuji, makai oujii. All pretty much have big tall semes just cause they dont have facial hair some of them and aren't stacked doesn't mean they are women. It's actually really rare to find a fem seme in anything but a doujinshi.

I just don't get it you don't see two gay guys dressed as girls making out ever, why do supposed lesbians do so. Its a bummer cause you never see cute guys cosplay as yoai characters :/ I just want to see a boy version of Eri Yuki, Takano, Haru, grifith, or the really adorable ones like izumi, shuichi, ritsuka.
>>
>>7451352
Oops forgot my pic.
>>
>>7451352
Semesters...Haven't you learned my weeb lingo yet Google. Ahem semes
>>
>Flaming Uke

welp
>>
>>7451453
Yasss queen slay.

Seriously I envy naturally flamboyant people your so obviously gay it must be easy to get dates.
>>
>>7451470
I'm actually MtF I just took this cause I thought it sounded funny
>>
>>7451473
Are you into fembois or twinks? No chaser just curious cause it rare to see a mtf into yoai most I've met are interested Yuri.
>>
>>7451492
I'm a little fujoshi I guess so yeah. I like BL and sometimes self-insert as the uke
>>
>>7451506
Awesome I do the same as a femboy it's easy to identify as the uke could see how they are so girly it easy to self insert as mtf top. What are some of your fave series?
>>
File: the fuck.png (244KB, 640x537px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.png
244KB, 640x537px
This is so fucking accurate that it's actually scary.

When I saw those questions and cringy answer options I thought it was going to be so shitty, but damn son

t. trap
>>
>>7451654
>Clueless Uke
>Easily manipulated hedonist

>Opportunistic Seme
>Manipulative ass
Truly, a match made in heaven.
Plus, once you strip this quiz of all the weeb shit, it becomes almost fun.
>>
>>7451352
>love stage
The main pair is very heteronormative, but the other canon pair (Rei, Shougo) could as well be lesbians.
>dramatical murder
Clear is pretty femmy there both in behavior and appearance. Though no one really behaves like a girl except the main character.
>It's actually really rare to find a fem seme in anything but a doujinshi.
As long as you can find them in doujinshi, that's enough. You don't have to like all the mainstream yaoi to be a fujo.
>>7451237
I don't get how is badass uke supposed to be compatible with this. I don't want to be ordered around by some [spoiler]other[/spoiler] empathy-deficient scrub.
>>
File: BackStageAct1_01.png (656KB, 790x1240px) Image search: [Google]
BackStageAct1_01.png
656KB, 790x1240px
>>7452771
Rei and Shoujo look like dudes and act like dudes and Shoujo was based off a male singer. Ugh I can understand lesbians imitating the couple from seraph of the end mikaxyuu are pretty much girls but why take the two hotest guys from love stage and cosplay them when girls bodies are the exact opposite of an alpha male (look at those yoai hands and masc jawlines kek)

At the end of day day lesbians are going to do whatever they want even if it makes zero sense I just wish more cute boys or men were into this stuff it really shitty going to a yoai con and seeing zero men.
>>
File: fap178.jpg (67KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
fap178.jpg
67KB, 550x750px
>>7453155
>Rei and Shoujo look like dudes and act like dudes and Shoujo was based off a male singer. Ugh I can understand lesbians imitating the couple from seraph of the end mikaxyuu are pretty much girls but why take the two hotest guys from love stage and cosplay them when girls bodies are the exact opposite of an alpha male (look at those yoai hands and masc jawlines kek)
Lesbians don't look at their hands and jawlines, it's about their dynamic that could as well work if they were girls. It's not like they were going to fap to them, but they could if they wanted since visual arousal isn't the end-all be-all, especially for females.
>At the end of day day lesbians are going to do whatever they want even if it makes zero sense I just wish more cute boys or men were into this stuff it really shitty going to a yoai con and seeing zero men.
N-not literally zero, though? There's gotta be some guys going, even qt ftms count!
>>
>>7453155
why do you keep calling it yoai
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.