[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be successful young man a few years ago with loving parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Cf_isb2WcAEEmyU.jpg (81KB, 564x631px) Image search: [Google]
Cf_isb2WcAEEmyU.jpg
81KB, 564x631px
>be successful young man a few years ago with loving parents and a place at a world-class university- but dysphoric and miserable
>now a 4/10 NEET tranny (admittedly less dysphoric and miserable) who fulfils all the old stereotypes right down to the black plastic choker we all seem to own these days
>always reassure myself by saying "at least I'm not into ageplay or anything weird"
>tfw been craving littlespace more and more recently

How do I live with myself, knowing that I'm this much of a degenerate?
>>
>>7440950
and to be precise, this is not at all a sexual craving
it's like I need it to feel psychologically okay
>>
If you live for others, you will be unhappy

If you live for yourself but hate yourself for it, you will be unhappy

The only way to be happy is to allow yourself to enjoy what you enjoy
>>
>>7440950
>be successful young man at university

The word success does not mean what you think it does.
>>
>getting a collar
>not being a good slave and eventually your master gives it to you as a proof of your role
you're a fuck up.
>>
>>7440975
This, tired of 18 year olds thinking they're hot shit just because they attend a certain university. Never even had a job
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>7440982
choker, as in the fashion accessory, not collar
>>
>>7440950
>who fulfils all the old stereotypes right down to the black plastic choker we all seem to own

Define "we all" cause I sure as fuck never owned one of those
>>
File: 1482278364914.jpg (43KB, 558x315px) Image search: [Google]
1482278364914.jpg
43KB, 558x315px
>>
you learn something new every day here
>>
>>7440950
I attended best university in my country (a poor eastern European country) but got super depressed basically suicidal early on. Finished first semester with all perfect grades, second semester already with worse grades and then I failed the second year. Twice. Now my dad hates me but nowhere near as much as I hate myself and failing university because of depression only serves to intensify my depression and now I just mope and think about suicide every day.

My dad basically hates me now because the university year costs like 10x monthly wages here and we can afford that but just barely; if we were so rich where it would be no problem I don't think it'd be as big of a problem but my dad basically busted his ass for working for me and I just failed. That makes me even more suicidal and depressed. I basically cry at least once a day and have multiple panic attacks a week and want to break down crying in anything involving the university or studies.

IDK why I'm telling you this. I guess because it's anonymous and to say it can always be worse.
>>
>>7441195
idk if you're trans but i honestly was not prepared to return to and continue college until i had started to transition. it was too hard otherwise.
>>
>>7441208
I'm trans. Dysphoria attacks combined with depression are what likely caused the failing performance, and then once I started failing in school I got more depressed and sad which just built on to itself where I got even worse grades and so on.

I might join the 50% suicide rate for trans girls statistic pretty soon. It's not like my life is going anywhere, I'm failed college student, my dad refuses to give me a cent more and either hates me or is intensely disappointed in me, the skills I was so supposed to learn I didn't and I have such a mental block I cry when I try to learn coding (I was doing CS degree) on my own and I just don't see a point in living.

Shit, sorry for soapboxing in your thread.
>>
>>7441231
im not op, altho we're in a similar place with feeling some desire and discomfort towards age play
>>
>>7440950
Start looking at the benefits of masculinity across human history and learn from it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.