[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 50

ftmg - hats edition
Do you guys wear hats? If so what kind?

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
Last thread:
>>7403726
>>
I don't wear hats, although when I was in girlmode I sometimes wore baseball caps because I thought it looked less feminine.
>>
>>7439973
She acts like it's nbd and that I'm a terrible person for saying she's not trans and not accepting her bullshit apology for the third time (I already got fooled twice and she ended up talking shit behind my back both times, granted I was a stupid cunt a few years back if that wasn't obvious)

She pretends to be trans on and off and changes her labels every time she's done so to end up going back to saying she's a cis woman...I think if she does get on T she's gonna end up as one of those detransitioning radfems once it starts taking effect
>>
I wear a snapback because I want to dress like a douche.
>>
>>7440383
Me too. This one's my favorite.
>>
>>7439650
no hats, nope
>>
File: FTfZG59.jpg (76KB, 552x738px) Image search: [Google]
FTfZG59.jpg
76KB, 552x738px
>get gifted cookbook at work (everyone gets one from the owners around christmas)
>'women's weekly' veggie recipes
>not sure if I'm being memed on or if they just grabbed the first vegetarian cookbook they saw

>>7439650
Baseball caps are great.
>>
Just got myself a nice, good quality second hand hombug (I think, it might be a fedora but the brim is curled and not as wide as fedoras' usually seem to be) hat. I also own a bowler's hat, a top hat, a snapback or two, and a obnoxiously orange cowboy hat I wear for hikes and other outdoorsy stuff. For the winter I'd like to get one of those ridiculous Russian fur hats, but until then I'll stick to knitted caps and whatnot.

So anyway, I (and most of my family) have been blessed with good skin. I didn't even wash my face properly during my teen years and didn't have any problems with acne. These days I've got a skincare routine (somewhat), but I just started testo and not even a week in I'm already breaking out. Nothing big and ugly yet, just a ridiculous amount of small bumps, especially around my hairline and on my chin. I'd like to keep my nice skin for as long as possible. What do you guys have for skincare routines? How did you change them after you started T?

For what it's worth I have normal-dry skin. I produce very little oil, and my skin will feel a bit tight, but I've no issues with flaking or anything like that.
>>
>>7441088
I look like a toad. it's not even acne, my skin is just bumpy and rough. Be thankful for what you have.
>>7441100
No I consider them trendscum boys and they go in the trash with the trendscum girls.
>>
>>7441100
For starters, they'll never have to go through the horrors of finding decent men's shoes in pathetically tiny sizes.
>>
>>7441126
I'm very thankful, that's why I want to take good care of it.
>>
>>7441161
>horror
Does that even compare to trying to find women's shoes in massive manfeet sizes?
>>
>>7441222
Nah not even close.

>literally every single cute pair of heels I find on amazon is at most size 40 and I'm 42
>>
>>7441204
Why does an FTM of all people consider themselves worthy of posting >>7441100
?
>>
>>7441796
Cara isn't ftm. He's a femboy or more likely closet mtf.
>>
>>7441100
you can't be ftm if you weren't assigned female at birth. detransitioners are just detransitioners.
>>
What's everyone doing for holiday presents for others? I'm mostly making a bunch of cookies.
>>
File: bofur wink.jpg (53KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
bofur wink.jpg
53KB, 500x200px
>>7441960
Ignore the troll's bait, boys.

I wear floppy eared fur hunting hats in winter. I have a few knit beanies my spouse made for me with fancy yarn or some shit but they look sort of like feminine yamakas so they don't come out much. A few store bouget beanies. A couple baseball caps or trucker snap backs. I need a new cowboy hat, maybe I'll pick one up before next rodeo.
>>
>>7442028

Useful stuff-- but generally I ask for christmas lists from family as I have no fucking clue what to buy them unless I've seen them that year.

I make fudge for office parties etc. It's easy and people are astounded at the fact that you can make it at home.
>>
>>7442028
I made my secret Santa a sculpty clay ornament that resembles their childhood stuffed animal. Not doing much for the holidays this year.
>>
>>7442055
Oh I always ask people what they want for christmas as well and hardly anyone can give me a straight answer.
>>
>>7442072

This. If they don't give me a specific answer then they win socks. And gloves.

Better luck next year. Also, you should get anyone who isn't specific a pooping pooches calendar. It's a thing.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pooping-Pooches-White-Elephant-Calendar/dp/B01M1DZ77K
>>
>>7442110
Ha!
>>
>>7442028
Headphones for my sister, a new TV for my parents. Trader Joe's giftcards for my extended family who are impossible to shop for.

>>7442110
> tfw all you want for christmas are more socks
>>
File: Chaps_in_caps.jpg (58KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
Chaps_in_caps.jpg
58KB, 700x490px
>>7439650
Every time I mess my haircut I wear my trusted newsboy cap, completing the 12yo look forced upon me by being an underweight early-in-transition transguy.

Kill me
>>
>>7442055
Wait, really? But Fudge is one of the easiest candies to make at home. Fudge, peanut brittle, and almond roca are all really easy entry level candies.
>>
>>7439650
Where can I find a PASSING flat chested ftm to have some technically heterosexual sex?
>>
>>7439650
I have an Avengers snapback that I've been wearing almost every day for four years. It was black when I bought it and now it's bleached brown from the sun.
>>
>>7443841
In aisle 9, next to the GTFO, chaser.
>>
>>7443899
But I'm gay! I belong here. It's not like I'm some "straight" closet case fetishising trans...
>>
>>7443899
Tommy moved them to aisle 5 next to the Aidens after someone broke a whole row of milo bottles in that aisle. They called for cleanups but none of the manlets could reach the cleaning cabinet.
>>
>>7443913
Can you reach cabinets? Cleanups is 5.50 an hour with dental included.
>>
>>7443938
I have no idea of what you're talking about.
>>
>>7443948
Good enough. You're hired. Get your chicken costume at the register and talk to Tommy for training.
>>
>>7443852
This is sad
>>
>>7442028
Got my mom speakers for her computer so she can watch videos and stuff. She complains about not being able to hear them.
Got my aunt a puzzle. She's hard to buy for but she likes puzzles.
>>
>>7442028
Anime T-shirts for the siblings, an art book of guro stuff for my best friend, new PS4 headset for best friend's husband, video games for my mom.

We are a family of weebs and gamers. At least we're easy to shop for!
>>
>>7444234
>an art book of guro stuff

Link? Sounds neat. I love shit like that.
>>
I just woke up from this bizarre dream where I was away with some friends and was excited to go into a women's clothing store. I was cross dressing as a woman, trying to "pass," but at a point I started feeling confused because I felt invalidated and didn't remember if I was MtF or FtM anymore.

Its really weird because I'm very confident in how I want my body to be male appearing, and I feel indifferent to the concept of cross dressing once I pass very well and am unmistakably male. As a joke or a fetish thing, if my partner wanted, I'd do it. As for now, because I don't pass, it'd just fuck me up.
>>
>>7443967
My whole life is sad
>>
>>7444295
Whenever I have to be in girlmode IRL, I get this overwhelming paranoia that I'm not passing. Even when I was in my super feminine repression era, I'd freak out being surrounded by a bunch of women, because I'd think they'd realize I'm a fake. It was one of my breaking points that made realize I couldn't hide from my gender anymore. I'm comfortable with pushing the boundaries of gender presentation, but the social connotations are too dicey to play around with in the middle of transitioning.
>>
Ladybugs keep getting in my room somehow. I've sealed the window but they still find a way.
4 dead, so far.
>inb4 superstitious shit I really don't care about

>>7439650
I have a wool newsboy cap that I wear in the winter sometimes. I like it.

>>7442028
I got a waterproof speaker for my sister and some keychains for my best friend (they asked for them specifically).
Going shopping for my mom tomorrow, I'm thinking of getting her a nice wine.
>>
Join the FTMGen Discord Chat, nig nogs.

https://discord.gg/kFVuD9S
>>
>>7444617
I've had that happen too, just not with ladybugs but with spiders instead. Check under the windowsills. Mine had fucking huge holes under them for some reason or another and after I sealed them up, I started getting less spiders.
>>
>>7444656
Yeah I think they're coming in through some gaps at the top of my window. I've sealed it up but I'm not sure if the ones I'm finding have already been in here or not.
>>
File: shoeshine.jpg (585KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
shoeshine.jpg
585KB, 1000x667px
My father in law (the inlaws know about me being ftm) said something to me: you can wear whatever you want and look however you want, but a man is recognized by two things: his shoes and his watch.

What are you guys thoughts about that? What kind of shoes and/or watch do you have?
>>
>>7445119
Doesn't surprise me, men do take their shoes and watches very seriously, at least the prominent traditional ones do.

Watches might go out of style since phones basically replace them, unless they start getting treated as purely-cosmetic and a weird sort of status symbol.
Shoes are a bit tricky for the small-footed FtMs.
>>
File: IMG_1518.jpg (198KB, 1055x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
198KB, 1055x1500px
>>7445119
I haven't worn it much recently but I have one of these, got it for my graduation and it means a lot to me.
>>
>>7445119
Never been a fan of watches and typically wear vans
>>
>>7445306
Buy a watch
>>
File: Weide_WH3301-11.jpg (135KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Weide_WH3301-11.jpg
135KB, 768x768px
>>7445137
>Watches might go out of style since phones basically replace them

Most people wearing watches still look on their phones for the time. Except when they have smart watches.

I've gotten this oversized piece of machinery on aliexpress, and when wearing it, I never hear hesitation when people address me as sir. I guess a watch is some sort of modern phallus-symbol.
>>
>>7445119
I'm too poor to buy a decent watch [spoiler]or decent shoes[/spoiler]
>>
>>7445525
Also what's the purpose of disabling the spoiler tag on lgbt?
>>
>>7445501
A nice watch like that is possibly one thing that separates the men from the bulldykes.
>>
>>7445529
Spoilers are meant for places with spoilable content, like /a/ or /vg/, even if they use them for side comments most of the time.
There's no real content spoilers on /lgbt/.
>>
I need to find a watch that won't chew a bald patch onto my arm.
>>
I should probably work on my fashion sense. I have a beard and wear a lot of skinny jeans, v necks, and vans. People probably think I'm a numale, but I'm not.
>>
>>7445119
I do agree that shoes are the most important things a man could wear. I've wanted a nice pair of Alden shoes forever but I'm too afraid of looking like a child wearing an adult's clothes.
>>
File: 1480224755820.jpg (38KB, 499x357px) Image search: [Google]
1480224755820.jpg
38KB, 499x357px
>>7446771
depression
>>
File: 1480290524952.jpg (120KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480290524952.jpg
120KB, 640x640px
>>7446861
depression
>>
>>7445696
then why does /r9k/ have them?
>>
File: 1470339942948.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470339942948.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
>>7446904
kek you're right
>>
>>7444595
Before I realised transition was even an option I didn't own "girl" clothes beyond underwear. All this girlmode/boymode shit seems odd to me. I just went full time as soon as I made up my mind.
>>
Boys don't actually exist.
>>
>>7446933
Not them but I wasn't out to my (immediate) family until I was 22. Still aren't out to my extended family so I have to go girlmode at events. And work.
It's a survival thing.
>>
Is smoking on T ok? Other than the smoking part I mean. I know mtfs shouldn't smoke because of increased risk of blood clots, but does that apply to us?
>>
>>7447560
I doubt it. As far as I'm aware we have the same health risks from T as cis guys have from T so I don't think it would cause more damage than it would to a cis guy.
>>
File: IMG_5098.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5098.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>7444595
I feel something similar. I can't into feminine girlmode because I've just... forgotten how to do it. Whenever I try and dress girlmode I look like a drag queen and/or person crossdressing for the first time in their life.

TBF I honestly want to get more into drag when T starts taking effects.

>>7445119
Got one similar to this from my father last christmas (but with black band), but the battery's been dead and I haven't had the time to change it so I've been going without for a bit. Working in service it's been a life saver having an actual watch.

As for shoes, when I'm not working I tend to go for heavy duty walking boots. Like the look, they keep me warm and dry, and give me a bit of height/make my feet look a bit bigger. It's the same kinda look as Doc Martens but rougher (Docs got kind of a slim look) and actually useful.

Summertime I wear white, high top Nikes, or red converse.
>>
I want nice shoes but I'm really broke and tj Maxx/Marshalls never have my size. I'm too large for boys shoes but my feet are still small.
>>
>>7445119
I'm a blow-in, not FtM, was just browsing the thread, but anyway:

I think it is true to an extent, I certainly judge men who do up the wrong buttons of their suits, or wear really ugly office shoes (current trends in cheap footwear are fucking hideous). I'm working class and while it's disappeared a bit my grandfather still dresses very astutely. It's hard to go back from but being finnicky does give me satisfaction and confidence, and I figure sooner or later somebody I'm interviewing for will have good attention to detail and be a bit anal too. I think nice footwear is the most important of the two in terms of image, you can forgo the watch. Good footwear is pretty expensive though, and you guys would have a lot of overheads.

I've got 4 pairs of nice looking shoes, a pair of brogues, some ankle boots, some dress shoes and a pair of Redwing Iron Rangers. The first two look good and the build quality is decent, but there's been corners cut in manufacturing, the leather is very thin, they have worn easily. The Redwings are great, beautiful build quality, durable, they are a really nice boot.

I'm a poorfag uni student, so my watch is a Vostok Amphibia, which is cheap as chips but has great character. It's a 60-80 USD Russian diving watch first made in the 60s or something with an automatic mechanism, so no battery but it winds itself when you are moving around by way of an internal counterweight. It's a bit of a meme watch, but only because they are a great entry level choice, you won't find something nicer at the price point.

>>7447657
Bit of a coincidence, I've been eyeing off an old Seamaster as my first big boy watch when I hit full time work.
>>
>>7447743
Shit, I was going to say also, it's way past the tail end but there's the short dress big boots trend, so you should have decent luck with finding nice and masculine looking boots in women's sizes if you look around.
>>
>>7447743
>brogues
Oxfords, not brogues.
>>
I wear camo shorts or black jeans and a black or grey T shirt every day. That's pretty much my entire wardrobe.
>>
>>7448025
Serious? Oxford is just a lacing style, even if you are anal about broguing being a detail not a shoe type "brogue" has referred to the latter for an age
>>
>>7448113
Last time I wore brogue was in a Scotsman wedding party. Note: August is a bad month to wear a full formal wool kilt and knee high wool socks.
>>
>>7448340
Northern hemisphere and sweaty or southern hemisphere and ballache cold?
>>
>>7448376
Sweaty as fuck. My arse was a quagmire.
>>
>>7448481
rip

I'll probably do the same myself at some point, but I want to find out myself, there's a few larpers in the senpai but mostly, the cultural connection is forgotten.
>>
>>7448583
Hmmm, I'm very drunk, I did the non-sequitur thing I often do sober but not quite so disconnected.

Amyway, obviously I meant cultural connection with Scots relatives.
>>
Toque when it's winter, old worn in snapback when I'm going to be in extended heavy sunlight.

I like my nicely shaven dome, but I've gotta protect it too.

>>7445119
If you have decent shoes, watch and belt/braces it's pretty hard to not look at least half decent as long as your clothes fit.
>>
Why are fedoras so popular among trender ftms?
>>
>>7448678
Because they're edgy?
>>
>>7445705
One that fits.
>>
>>7448678
Why are they so popular among autists?
>>
>>7448678
Real felt fedoras or the cheap ass trilbys you can get at H&M?
>>
merry christmas cunts
>>
>>7448881
Merry Christmas
>>
>>7448806
It's usually a Trilby, people just call it a fedora. Fedora is becoming a catch all term, like kleenex=facial tissues which is irksome but fighting the tide of ignorance is futile unless you have impact on a large and receptive audience of neckwear ds, needs, weeaboos, and transtrenders.
>>
>>7449014
Auto correct... why you gotta hate me?
>>
>>7448881
The term is dicks now
>>
>>7448881
Fuck you
>>
>>7445119
Docs and a Fitbit. The vibrating alarm is nice when you sleep with a mask and earplugs. I like having the date on the display too.

>>7448678
Aren't fedoras more popular with those coming from butch lesbian backgrounds?
>>
tfw have meme liberal mom who gushes about how ~brave~ Caitlyn Jenner is but refuses to accept me as trans and refuses to take me to a therapist
>>
>>7449265
That's not meme, that's just classic not-in-my-back-yard cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>7448881
Merry Christmas nigger
>>
>>7441222
I have size 46 and there are literally no women's shoes in that size and I want to kill myself. Sorry for intruding guys.
>>
Guys I just made an appointment for top surgery next year. I'm pretty excited. I've put it off for so long because I had convinced myself that I wasn't deserving or that a surgeon wouldn't do it right since I'm only an A cup.
>>
>>7449523
Congrats man. Mine were only a cup too but I still feel way better without them.
>>
My hair has been falling out at an extreme rate lately, been on T for 10 months and my dad didn't start balding until he was older and it's not even that bad. It's started to clog my drain, has anyone else had this happened?
>>
>>7449076

Fedora's are only worn by autists and lesbians. Steer clear from those. If you want a masculine hat, check out hats worn by hunters that arent deerstalkers. If it doesn't fit with your jacket, it's a sign that you should buy a new jacket.

>>7449523
Even if it's only a cup, do you feel comfortable going shirtless on a beach?
>>
>>7449646
Just to check you're not stressing out over nothing (because I would too if I were you), are you sure it's not just the usual changing of your hairline?
>>
>>7449646
Not so much, but I've been warned about it as a fairly common side effect.
>>
>was just announced our building was being shit down
>All laid off after this shift

Merry Christmas, guys. The sobriety wasnt very entertaining anyway.
>>
>>7449799
Sheeeeit. That's so low when they give no notice like that. They could at least tell you a few weeks ahead.
>>
>>7449799
Man, I had something similar. But at least this syndicalist country means I'll have working hours a good bit into january.

Sorry to hear, anon, hope you can have a nice holiday in spite of it.
>>
>Start T earlier in December
>NBD, skin gets a bit rough, get my (hopefully last) period, anxiety and dysphoria eases off
>"I've been feeling kinda horny but it's probably placebo/due to period"
>Timeskip to now
>The libido is real
>Really Fucking Real
>When did everyone become so fucking attractive
>Peak hours is during lunch rush (I work in a resturant)
>Work 150% because December
>No time to get off
>MFW I have no face

At least I have a few free days now and my GF is coming here after Christmas.
>>
>>7449799
Use your manlet powers and carry over as santa's little helper :D
>>
>>7449902
I started in early November and have yet to get the libido. On the one hand it feels like I'm missing out, but at the same time it sounds like a bitch to deal with.
>>
>>7449902
tfw no real change in libido, tfw thought my period finally left after 3 months and then surprise when it showed up at 4
>>
>>7449902
T makes your libido go crazy, I guess you didn't know that?
It basically turns you into a teenage boy.
>>
>>7449925
I knew, but it's really hard actually grasping what it means until you stand there, unable to focus on jack shit.

>>7449923
Man, that sucks. I've been skipping 3/4s of mine using the pill for the past few years. To my relief, I didn't get any of the dysphoria and anxiety I usually get when I'm on my period. I could actually do stuff! Function, like a normal person! Is this what cis folks feel like?

>>7449921
Unless you're like, a sex toy reviewer who have the time, space, energy, and sound insulation, you're not missing out on much. It was exciting the first day or two but now it's kinda obnoxious. I don't even have any proper toys and can't really get off on anything but clit stuff on my own, so right now it almost feels like a chore. Hopefully things will calm down a little.

>Not until after I get to meet my gf, though, please and thank you
>>
>>7449770
No, it's been all over my head, my hairline is the same. I guess it's just thinning, I do have thick hair... or had :^(
>>
>>7449921
I thought the same, the libido wasn't obvious to me but if you check how frequently you masturbate you'll probably see your libido is higher. For me it went from pretty much every day to several times each day. I think I might get one of these but they're pretty expensive womanizer.com/womanizer/pro40/weiss.
>>
>>7450117
Pretty cringy name, but it looks interesting. I plan on trying out the "buck-off" after seeing it around here somewhere. I'm just worried I'm not big enough for it, and I have no damn clue how to measure myself to be honest, with as small as it is at the moment.
>>
I cum so damn fast now. 5 minutes vs 45 minutes before. This is going to be difficult when I get a gf.
>>
>>7449725
I am not comfortable being shirtless in public probably because I don't think I pass and I feel like I'll be "caught", ya know? But I don't bother to bind most of the time either.

>>7449646
That happened with me so I ended up cutting it very short in frustration and using special shampoos. I found that the more I wash my hair, the fuller it appears. When it's been a day or two, it's all oily and looks so sparse.
>>
>>7450479
Can you at least go multiple rounds?
>>
>>7450612
Sometimes but most of the time I'm done after one orgasm. I like overstimulation though.
>>
>>7450479
My record is 15 seconds... Four times in one minute.
>>
File: 1479794839269.jpg (142KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479794839269.jpg
142KB, 576x768px
Who /hightest/ here?
>>
>>7450641
Those are some disgusting cottage cheese legs right there
>>
>>7450663
My ex had a bit of cellulite on her legs. I didn't mind. They were soft and very feminine.
>>
>>7450641
I like thick pear-shaped girls but this just looks trashy
Pass
>>
>>7450675
Was "her" benis feminine too? :DDDDD
>>
>>7450965
fuggggg :DDD
>>
>>7450641
Isn't that uncomfortable?
>>
>>7451022
It's the standard mating position, anon
>>
>>7451052
The frog? I don't think so.
>>
>>7451073
Lol virgin
>>
>>7451081
lulzies XxxXDDdD
>>
>>7451052
I meant the fabric firmly wedged between her ass cheeks.
>>
>>7451460
With thongs there's so little there that you barely even feel it.
>>
>>7444636
Is it actually active?
>>
>>7451513
If I get so much as a single loose hair between my ass cheeks I can't focus.
>>
>>7439650
Beanies, 100%

So question for people who've been transitioning for more than a couple year... Does the acne, and especially backne, even tone down?
>>
>>7449646
baldness is maternal. You can only inherit it from your moms side. look at her brothers, or if she doesn't have any, your grandmothers brothers, etc...
>>
>>7452346
Is baldness dominant, though? Mother's side thin out early, but on my dad's side my grandfather still has a good, thick head of hair, and he's like 70.
>>
File: 1481778281458.png (442KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1481778281458.png
442KB, 600x848px
I want to be a maid.
>>
>>7452360
Actually, I just realized something... Since baldness comes from the x chromosome, and cis men can only inherit it from their mothers that way(y comes from daddy), a trans man can actually inherit it from either parent, or a mix, since we get x chromosomes from both parents.
hm.
>>
>>7452383
Sorry, I was testing clover and didn't read the threads carefully. Now I feel irrationally embarrassed.
>>
>>7452335
I'm at 2.5 years and I still get backne. MU face is mostly clear at least.
>>
>>7452384
That's what I was curious about.

So I've a fifty-fifty on a) having a glossy head at 30 or b) eventually becoming a thick-haired silver fox.

High risk, high reward.
>>
>>7452683
tfw I have a 50% chance of bald and a 50% chance of idk because the other half of my family is unknown. feelsbadman
>>
File: large.gif (1MB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
1MB, 500x325px
>>7452335
It gets less intense, yeah, but genetics is a factor. My dad is in his 60s and still gets a big old zit from time to time.

Upside to oily skin is usually slower facial aging for nonsmokers. I'm in my 30s and some of my uni classmates look older than me even though I have 10+ years on them.
>>
>>7444595

I felt like this a lot as a teenager, before the concept of trans had even reached me. I'd always dressed masculine as a kid but began making an effort to be more feminine as an attempt to grow up and out of the 'tomboy phase' that people saw as childish. I just remember the first time I left the house with a simple necklace on, and being stuck waiting by myself at this bus stop just internally screaming, paranoid that I'd get fag dragged or something. For being an obvious female wearing a necklace.
>>
>>7452735
Yeah, it seems like a lot of us had these perceptions. We seem to overcompensate and exaggerate femininity in our presentation to almost drag levels to cover for ourselves. I always compared it to putting on a costume, a caricature of a girl.
>>
>>7439650
Did the archives an hero again?
>>
File: CzeEILUUQAECGte.jpg_large.jpg (65KB, 1080x1302px) Image search: [Google]
CzeEILUUQAECGte.jpg_large.jpg
65KB, 1080x1302px
>>7450641
here 4 u dude bro man breh

merry christmas
>>
>>7439650
>spend all Christmas walking auntie and uncle's doge because uncle got cancer surgery
>doge is his baby
>his only comfort in shitty disabled life
>big responsibility.jpeg
>doge cuts paw and bleeds everywhere
>doge runs away
>out half the night
>doge comes back
>doge goes no-poop strike and mopes
I'm fucking up ;_;
>>
>>7453694
What breed of dog?
>>
Has its foot been cleaned or checked out? Pain can make a dog drink less water and cause constipation. It could have also eaten something weird while lost.
>>
>>7445119
He's right but at the same time I wouldn't worry too much about buying into an consumerist agenda. It's always better to buy one really good pair of shoes and have those for awhile than to buy a bunch of cheap trendy shit that will be garbage by next season, but if you can't afford the initial cost of buying some leather dad shoes that will last 20 years then don't sweat it. The items you posses and the clothes you wear don't change who you are and the people you can impress by the look of your shoes and watch will not be people you want to stick around with in the long run.
>>
File: 1439578929710.jpg (24KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1439578929710.jpg
24KB, 540x405px
n-nobody wished me a happy birthday
>>
>>7454204
Happy birthday Anon. How old are you?
>>
>>7454204
Happy birthday man! What're you gonna do today?
>>
File: coolmomjason.webm (2MB, 1156x650px) Image search: [Google]
coolmomjason.webm
2MB, 1156x650px
>>7450641
yeeeee
>>
File: 1434038430713.jpg (160KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434038430713.jpg
160KB, 960x720px
>>7454227
thanks anon, just turned 20

>>7454232
t-thanks m8 prolly nothing, my mom bought me doom 4 so i'm just gonna play it alone in my room lmao
>>
File: IMG_1529.png (279KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1529.png
279KB, 960x1280px
>>7454275
I drew you this.
>>
>>7442028
Gift cards for mom and sisters, don't have a lot of money but I can draw ok so I usually make fancy christmas cards for everyone
>>
>>7454204

Oof, Christmas-adjacent birthdays are the worst. Merry birthmas.
>>
>>7453827
Border collie
>>
>>7446682
those are sick as fuck, buy them anyways
>>
>>7453940
I cleaned the wound pretty well, but he keeps breaking it open so the wound stars bleeding again. He's too stupid to read pain for longer periods of time.
I hope you are right about the pain thing. I also suspect he did ninja poops while awall. Christmas eve might be interesting though.

>>7454204
Happy birthday faggot.
>>
>>7455103

Shit dude those things are basically on crack 24/7
>>
>>7455133

Have you bandaged it?
>>
>forgot I had jalapenos for dinner
>touched my dick
Holy fuck it burns.
>>
File: tumblr_o50dc0dtfn1sxao5go1_500.gif (961KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o50dc0dtfn1sxao5go1_500.gif
961KB, 500x268px
>>7455328
Lmfao

>>7454204
Happy birthday, anon!
>>
Getting ready to watch Jagten (The Hunt) with a friend. From what I've been told it's a very "feel-bad" Xmas film. I'm ready for feels.
At least my favorite actor is the lead. I die for Mads Mikkelsen.
>>
File: 1454411975812.png (27KB, 277x300px) Image search: [Google]
1454411975812.png
27KB, 277x300px
>>7455061
>saved
>paped for the week
>>
Why should I transition? Life as a Western grill is ezmode. I can handle looking in between a 12 year old boy and 35 year old dyke forever, r-right legbutts? My mommy was right when she said I'm too autistic and female to be a boy, r-right?
>>
>>7456219
Whatever helps you sleep at night (but really no)
>>
>>7456219
Wanna be my fucktoy?
>>
>>7455143
Nah. He's pretty chill unless playtime.

>>7455159
He eats bandage so it'll probably make it worse.>>7455159
>>
>>7455657
Update: highly recommended if you want to be angry and sad.
>>
File: M70 Win 16.jpg (153KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
M70 Win 16.jpg
153KB, 800x600px
>>7456641

But one of the last parts of the movie had me in tears. That was when his son was given a hunting rifle. And it reminded me of last christmas.
My dad, who has remained silent about me being trans (I suspected him being against it) gave me his old hunting rifle he had gotten from his father. I was like "gee thanks", but I have absolutely nothing with guns or hunting, so I was puzzled as to why he gave me that rifle. I thought he was just being cheap and simply wrapped up his old gun he never uses, instead of going out to the store and buy me a gift. He didn't say anything about it so I simply put that gun in a corner of my closet.

But when I watched that scene, it suddenly struck me: he acknowledged me as his son, and therefore entitled to this rifle that has been passed down from father to son in this family.
After christmas, I'm going to ask him to take me to the range to learn me shoot with it. I feel bad because I bet he's been waiting for ages for me to ask that.
>>
>>7457770
How the fuck did you not get that
>>
>>7457770
literal asperger's
>>
>>7457839
My dad and I rarely talk. And my mom didn't say anything either (I bet he didn't even discuss this with her). And I don't have anything with guns so it didn't ring a bell. My dad has dozens of guns, so it really came to me as "gee thanks, and next year you'll wrap up the lawn mower?"
>>
>>7457770
>>7457872
holy shit im glad it only took you a whole year to figure that one out
>>
>>7457872
Your father gave you, his son, a hunting rifle. This is an overt acknowledgment of your manhood. There is literally no fucking other way to read it.

Wait a sec, I have no idea what I'm doing; I'm an MTF passing by and forgot I wasn't a cis dude for a second. Men not getting social cues is probably normal, even between each other. Good man'ing, Anon.
>>
>be me
>have a daughter
>turns out she's trans
>wants to be a man
>confuses me i dont know anything about it
>dont like it
>but slowly she convinces me through her actions and changes
>this is my boy now
>give my son my old hunting rifle that my father gave me
>i will teach him, forge him from a boy to a man
>i am so proud of my son

"Gee thanks... wow... how about a lawnmower next year, dad"
>>
>>7457943
Kek
>>
>>7457914
>This is an overt acknowledgment of your manhood.

This. Every man who has a wife who is pregnant is thinking: "if it's a boy, what will I do to acknowledge his manhood?"

For some it is learning fishing or learning how to shave. For others giving him a watch or a hunting rifle or even a heirloom fountain pen. These are subtle acknowledgements but should never be underestimated. It does not only come with rights, but with duties as well.
>>
To be fair, my dad bought me a rifle when I was still in girl mode. He never wanted a daughter and did his best to instill masculine virtues in me, but I don't think he was acknowledging me as a man at that time.
>>
>>7446903
so they can spoil their lives even harder
>>
File: tumblr_ohztx6itts1vgkvbco1_400.png (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohztx6itts1vgkvbco1_400.png
16KB, 320x320px
Sup, losers. What's everybody doing for Chrimbo?
>>
>>7459312
I'll probably go to church in the morning, then dinner and presents with family in the afternoon. Nothing big or fancy but it should be ok
>>
>>7457770
That's wonderful, anon.
>>
>>7459312
I spent the morning of the Eve at work, then came home to my Nana to do gift exchanges. Unfortunately, she invited over my parents, which was exactly what I was avoiding in celebrating with them today instead of tomorrow. They were sort of nice despite refusing my name/pronouns. It feels weird being around them. But at the same time I feel guilty not liking them for disrespecting me on a fundamental level. I generally just don't want to be around them until they learn that now that I'm on T, there will soon be a point at witch them misgendering me is something that will lead me to entirely cut contact. My Nan forces me to see them, though, which is frustrating. She doesn't understand.

Anyway, we did that. Tomorrow I have work until mid-afternoon, after which I'm going to my sisters' to meet up with their part of the family and have dinner and do gift exchanges. I think we'll have a fire in the back yard.
>>
>>7460162
What kind of shit job/schedule makes you work Christmas and Christmas eve?
>>
>>7460183
Movie theater. "Lol we're in the entertainment industry so we have to be open!" At least we get paid time and a half. You'd be shocked how many people come to see movies on Christmas. It's disgusting.
>>
>>7460205
I feel lucky that I've landed a job at a place that doesn't open on Christmas (partly open on Eve though). It almost feels like a privilege.
>>
>>7460388
The only day my company closes on is Christmas, and I think we get paid for it. Maybe that's only for full-time.
>>
Why are you guys more sound than the MTFs?
>>
File: 1468202472343.gif (382KB, 376x280px) Image search: [Google]
1468202472343.gif
382KB, 376x280px
>>7460960
Boys rule, girls drool.
>>
>>7459312
My country celebrated yesterday. Was with my dad and his mother and some other parts of the family (among them my 8mo old second cousin who got the majority of the gifts present). Generally p chill. Went home, took a bath, watched Tokyo Godfathers with a friend. Enjoyed some mulled wine. Went to church for the first time which was cool. The church itself is from the 1200's and the cermony was managed by and made for the local scout district. Super pleasant experience, would go again/10.

>>7460960
Easier to transition (except for the dick part), easier to pass, easier to stealth. Expectations on manhood can be toxic but aren't as crazy as expectations of womanhood. I can roll out of bed and put on a pair of pants and a tee and be good to go, never could as a woman.

So in general I think we're less stressed out, and those who've done girlmode also know how tiresome gender in-fighting is so we chill out a lot about it now that we can.
>>
>>7459312
My family keep it low energy, already did most presents this morning til my sister gets here. Rest of the day will be lunch, shit TV and chocolate. Feels good man.
>>
>>7461158
Well, with the dick it's easier to stuff pants than tuck, don't think the bottom surgery option is ideal either way desu
>>
Omg wat I wear baseball caps and beanies all the time you guys are weird with your no hat life
>>
Why would anyone want to be a man???
>>
>>7461474
Lol
>want
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 557x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 557x752px
in a world where transition was as easy as changing your haircut and was socially acceptable. I would do it.
Pic related.

But otherwise I'm content to wait for reincarnation. Just because I want to go to disneyland doesent mean I don't enjoy living outside it. Same applies to being male. It's great. But being a girl would be extra great.
>>
>>7461497
You're definitely not trans and just an autogynephile then, especially with that pic, Good god lol
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 640x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 640x263px
>>7461474
Cause you know then your life isn't ruined by transition
>>
>>7461501
Trannies said agp is just repressed trutrans feelings who boxed it into a sexual feeling. I am a pro agp.
I have been agp since 5
>>
>>7461501
So you don't want to look feminine?
You're strange. I thought trannies would die for big breasts and a female skeleton...
>>
>>7461509
Why would I want to look feminine this is the trans male thread retard
>>
>>7461501
Truagp tho. I have been masturbating the the thought being a girl before you even wanted to be one
>>7461506
>>
>>7461510
You're threads shpuldent exist for merely this confusion
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 750x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 750x711px
>>7461511
I am but a confused post transition ftm guy wondering what these agps are doing here
>>
>>7461515
mtfs dominate 4ch
>>
The only thing I've ever liked about being a man is being respected for nothing other than speaking deeply and being tall. Considering you guys can't do either of those things, what's in it for you?
>>
>>7461519
if I didn't transition I would've an heroed does that answer your question. And I have a deep voice too, testosterone really changes everything. Im stealth and I've noticed its given me an edge with the ladies ((most of the time)), also our orgasms are objectively way better
>>
>>7461529
>I would've an heroed
Don't get so touchy; I just wanted details about things you enjoy in your new phenotype. Like what are the things you can do, ways of expressing yourself and stuff, that feel freer and more possible in boymode?
>>
>>7461519
Boss doesn't comment on my ass. Just something like that desu.
>>
>>7461535
Cis men really have no clue haha
>>
>>7461497
Kim Possible and Shego?
>>
>>7461533
>PDA with gf
>Casual classy is easier
>Being into cooking isn't expected of me but rather makes me hot
>Point of interest for gay guys
>Drag is more fun
>Testo is doing wonders for my sex drive
>When I'll grow old my wrinkles will be "handsome" rather than make me look like a hag
>People in general treating me like I know what I'm talking about
>No more "how about a hug, sweetie?" from drunk guys
>I can talk openly about my sexual health and interests and no one goes "ew gross"
>Not being terrified of getting pregnant
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kolxB9SV_dU

Who is more powerful? An FTM or a Manic and Psychopathic repressed MTF using every ounce of testosterone they have

Video related.
>>
>>7461535
>tfw boss doesn't comment on my ass either :''<
>>
>>7461543
Guy's fucking gross. Work in service and he hired a bunch of blonde girls to stand in the registers, when he realized I'm not a girl (and I don't look like one, at least not a particularly pretty one) he shoved me to the back to do the dishes because he "was short with hours and if you want your full time you need to do this" which. Yeah. Good times.
>>
>>7461553
Damn, i started transitioning before I had my first job but that sounds shitty as fuck. My sister had a similar experience where she was working at a spa and basically the only way to move up/get a raise was to sleep with the old as fuck manager, he was hitting on her so much on the job she had to quit
>inb4 Cis men says "I wish I got hit on by my boss"
>>
>>7461546
This is all political stuff. What about private things like moments when you feel you want to express yourself and you discover, in boymode, people are understanding your expression? I mean I know it's not your job to represent every ftm but as an mtf I'm curious af about this, like if you show me what's to like about boymode it might, please, help me repress.
>>
>>7461567
>asking females to help you repress
>>
>>7461519
>implying those 2 things make a man
you're retarded,
everyone has to earn a (good) reputation
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1600x983px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1600x983px
>>7461578
>Females
I'm turgerred
>>
How many transguys do you think are AAP?
Is it particularly more common in gay FtMs?
I imagine a lot of them just took their yaoi fantasies too far.
>>
>>7461546
Downsides is that you can't solve conflicts anymore with silent treatments and such.
You have to talk it out immediately, or let the fists do the talking. And afterwards (like, in 10 minutes or so) make up, shake each others' hands and grab a cold one.
That shit is hard.
Transitioning to male is easy. Becoming a man is fucking hard.
>>
>>7461553
Welcome to trying to get a hospitality job as a guy
>>
>>7461582
Why don't you ask me. And not people with two XXs. No offence. I do see ftms are natural allies against mtfs.

I have an actual Y chromosome and a V taper.

My last repression disciple fell to mtfg
I could use a new one
>>
>>7461566
It's been interesting, to say the least. My other job is at a more proper resturant, and I definitely notice change in behaviour depending on if I'm read as male or female.

>>7461567
I'm not sure I'm following, and I don't think I'll be very helpful anyway. Like, a lot of what I enjoy about being a man so far is very much related to the relief of not HAVING to be a woman? I've a lot of "feminine" interests, so transitioning has helped me feel a lot better about the fact that I'm definitely not faking it. I'm still not passing enough to, say, go stealth (more like I pass about 60% - 75% of the time), but I'm passing enough to feel comfortable indulging in femininity as well. Like, I can wear jewelry or bleach my hair and not feel like a sham for it.

Maybe find male icons you feel okay with being? Like, I had women I was more OK with being than others - I'd loathe to be the girl who showed up to prom in sneakers, un-tucked dress shirt and a plain vest, but I was okay with being a Tilda Swinton or Patti Smith, if that makes any sense (though I'd picked Grace Jones above those two any day).

Pick your poison, essentially.

>>7461600
Honestly far prefer that. I always despised the "silent treatment" thing. Just talk to me, holy shit.

>>7461603
Yeah, I'm planning to move behind the scenes.
>>
>>7461605
Damm lol "V taper" As if that's a thing all Cis men have anyway, you have some issues if you're seriously interested in helping trans girls repress their feelings lol what are you sadist
>>
>Get top surgery
>The day of surgery after I wake up and am puking my brains out because fucking anesthesia
>Mom gets a phone call, her dad had a stroke and is in the hospital
> I get better, grandpa gets worse
>As I recover he is being taken off life support to die
>I am a god-unfearing fedora tipping atheist but I can't help but feel like I sucked the lifeforce out of my grandpa and it killed him
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>7461610
Because I used to be one
>>
>>7461619
The self hatred is real
I'm an attractive guy
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 548x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 548x544px
>>7461625
So am I :^)

The ftms desire to possess the male form fuels my own worship of my ownership of it.

Using other people's dysphoria to counteract my own
>>
>>7461605
Help me, saviour. How can I want to be a real boy, like the other puppets?
>>
>>7461634
Except you didn't have to work for it so how is that satisfying at all
I grew my own dick and have p nice beard, also lots of girls are into trans guys so that's an added bonus, makes me more interesting
>>
>>7few461615
That's shit that your granddad is fucked, mine is on his way out too, absolutely shot through with cancer
>>
>>7461644
>I grew my own dick
I mean I see where you're coming from but unless anon got their dick in the mail I'm pretty damn sure they did, in fact, grow it themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 1456x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 1456x816px
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Repressis the Wise?

>No.

I thought not. It's not a story the Trani would tell you. It's a Cis legend. Darth Repressis was a Dark Lord of the Cis so powerful and so wise, he could use the androgens to influence the brain to create...gender euphoria. He had such a knowledge of the Male Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from dysphoria.

>He could actually...save people from dysphoria?

The male side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

>What happened to him?

He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice injected him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from estrogen...but not himself.

>Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from a Trani
>>
>>7461673
>>7461639
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 218x232px
>>7461644
I had to work for my muscles though and for my ability to resist mtfg

And I gain the status of pure cishood
>>
>>7461586
the estimates by blanchardians (who until pretty recently didn't believe in aap) are hilariously low, candice brown elliott goes with 1 in 72 ftms being aap
it is extremely clear to me as a young trans guy that the number of aap trans guys is about 70-90%, same as agp trans girls
it's just that almost 100% of them have come out in the last five years
>>
>>7461519
>>7461497
It's a little sad that you guys think it's that shallow.
>>
>>7461757
Testosterone helps dull emotions
>>
>>7461769
Not really, although I have seen research that men have a weaker "connection" between the right side of their brain and the left, so they have issues expressing emotion and have no idea what to do if they're experiencing a surge of emotion. As a result, they tend to simplify things to not overload themselves.

Anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 800x764px
>>7461683
Congrats on your cis purity m8 too bad it's obvious you have serious mental problems
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 600x800px
>>7461779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mTzUT7XkKE

HIGH OCTANE CRAZY BLOOD FILLING ME UP
>>
>>7461779
Anyone who goes near one of the many /mtfg/s has serious mental problems
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 922x915px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 922x915px
>>7461906
You have to be to walk through the warp
>>
>>7461757
I'm an mtf; I know there's more; I just don't like anything else. It fucks me up speaking deeply, too, but being listened to is fun.
>>
>>7461644
>lots of girls are into trans guys
Where can I find these girls?
>>
File: image.png (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109KB, 500x500px
>>7462358
I've had good luck on Tinder, online dating is easier because I can just put I'm trans in my profile. Lots of girls appreciate a "woke" guy that gives good head. also more than you think are totally into trans cocks , the longer you're on T the more you'll be able to use it to penetrate and stuff, Shits nice bro
>>
>>7444295
i had this dream i was buttfucking a woman but she didn't like it much, and other people in the room that were gangbanging her with me gave me a vagina-shaped hat of shame to wear for having displeased the woman, and it glued to my hair. i felt like a turbo retard
>>
>>7447122
not the same OP, but why can't you just wear male clothes, what's the deal with having to wear "girlmode" clothes. who gives a shit if you're wearing some adidas slavsuit or whatever.
>>
>>7462449
Because my family's the traditional conservative type where they get passive-aggressive at the least and violent at the worst if "such a pretty girl :)" looks like a dude.
I already have the short hair and they don't like it.
>>
How do I obtain a dominant trans bf as a cute mtf??
Where do you folks tend to hang out in the real world??
Would you post op men be willing to fuck a mtf???
>>
Wow this thread is dead

Where is everyone??
>>
>>7463233
The hons arrived and killed the thread
>>
>>7463233
I just ate Christmas dinner (east coast) and now I'm relaxing trying to digest it all. I had four warm, buttery rolls with my dinner. So good.
>>
>>7463233
It's Christmas, man.

I'm having champagne after an early dinner.
>>
>call grandparents just now for christmas from new phone number
>not out to any of them, ran away to another state bc they will never accept it
>caller id shows up as my chosen male name
>"girl, whys your name showing up as *insert male name here* whats that about?"
>nervously laugh it off and says i wouldnt know about that
>stressed and having more of a shitty christmas now
>>
>>7463630
Are you not on/just started t? My voice is a lot deeper now and I'm not sure if I could fake a convincing girl voice or not.
>>
My family is considering buying land in North Carolina. I'll be post top surgery and have all documents changed by the time we move, but I'm still a little nervous. Getting outed once I'm post transition is one of my fears.
>>
>>7463630
Are they the sort of grandparents that you can confuse with bullshit phone technology?
>these wacky gadgets huh gram-gram? how bout those moving pictures?
>>
>>7450479
Man, I posted upthread and seeing this decided to time myself...

~2 weeks on T, before, my minimum time was 20-30 min, now I got off in less than ten. Still horny af afterwards and could probably drag it out for a whiiile, but man.

>tfw me being slow and difficult has been a problem between me and GF
>tfw literal blessing in disguise
>>
File: phallo.jpg (644KB, 1006x1080px) Image search: [Google]
phallo.jpg
644KB, 1006x1080px
I rarely see information on phalloplasty that isn't RFF/ALT/MLD free flap. Anybody had or planning to have other phalloplasty procedures?
>>
>>7464234
procedures outside of those three often can't utilize microsurgery, so your sensation is shit with them
>>
>>7462443
>vagina-shaped hat of shame

lolled hard
>>
>>7464234
Is it just me or is the penis in FTM surgery always too low? Is it just a limitation due to the clitoris?
>>
>>7464941
I have noticed this in metoidioplasty results but not phalloplasty.
>>
>>7466382
Yeah, I think it's because the clitoris is a bit low. Looks like it from pics at the very least.
>>
>>7466488
It would be neat if they could reposition it so it's a bit higher. That's my only gripe with meta. I don't even mind the small size.
>>
>>7467366
I've thought about this too, like maybe it'd be possible to pull the skin from this area up? like i always have to pull my skin there to get my dick all the way up,I don't really mind the small size either
>>
>>7462517
Same :(
>>
I don't associate myself with the alt-right movement (not really liberal either), but somehow I started to get a crush on Milo Yiannopoulos. Sometimes I wonder about my tastes in men...
>>
File: Mass Effect.png (153KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Mass Effect.png
153KB, 500x379px
>>7463866
NC anon here, where do you live? I'm a cis male but I can give you the general lowdown on state attitudes and culture and stuff. The state is weird because opinions and culture are divided based on the geographic region of the state.
>>
>>7469394
>The state is weird because opinions and culture are divided based on the geographic region of the state.
That's every state, every where.
>>
I'm so horny but can't get myself to just get out there and fuck. I just want a d in the b.
>>
>>7468822
Ew. He's a self-hating gay, and doesn't he think trans people are all mentally I'll?
>>
>>7471541
No, he thinks a specific pre-transition tranny (who tried to sue their university when it wouldn't let them in the women's bathroom (they were shorthaired and had stubble)) is mentally ill.
>>
>>7471548
This is 'her' btw. It's worth noting that they appear to feel entirely comfortable going before a TV camera and giving an interview while looking like this.
>>
>>7471548
Are you sure? I mean, he sure likes using the word "tranny," anyway. I got a different impression from his talks.
>>
>>7471569
Actually, it looks like he does think it's a mental illness - in the sense that he thinks that that's how it should be categorised, although he doesn't seem to be opposed to transition. He gets a bit confused when he talks about it, desu; like he starts making the point that if trannies are real then gender can't possibly be non-binary, but then tries to deny both.
>>
>>7471595
>although he doesn't seem to be opposed to transition.
He had a very long rant on his old website saying we need saving from ourselves, and how "therapy" is the only way to fix us.
>>
>>7461600
Solving conflicts this way is an exciting aspect of it for me. I always hated the psychological shitfest women have to run. Let's just fight it out
>>
>>7451529

It is now, since we have a lot more members. But I want more, so I keep advertising it.
>>
>>7439650

For the most part, no I don't wear hats. Mainly because I like my short and cute fluffy hair and like to feel the wind's breeze going through it during spring, summer and fall. It's like a person running their hands through your hair or petting your head. If I do wear hats, it's usually in the winter. I'll wear a tuke but wear it so my bangs are visible so that I look cuter. I find if I hide them I look bald + too feminine and it shows just how round my face is.

I tend to not wear snapbacks simply because every other guy wears them, and I don't want to look like someone with the IQ of 0 who's a douchebag. I want to look cute and different from other guys, it tends to win me brownie points when I act a little younger than I am. :P
>>
>>7472556
>short fluffy hair
>someone left the fan on at work
>breeze keeps touching my hair
>anger builds
>can't quite reach to turn it off so hit the damn button with a hole punch
>equip douchebro snapback whenever outside of work
You and I are very different people.
>>
Fucking degenerate scumbags
>>
>>7472957

haha! The only time I hate it is when it ruins or messes up my hair. I work hard to make it perfect, but it gets ruined if the wind blows too hard. :S
>>
>>7473007
Thanks babe
>>
File: Calling-Back-The-Elk.jpg (17KB, 270x380px) Image search: [Google]
Calling-Back-The-Elk.jpg
17KB, 270x380px
Thread so dead
>>
File: IMG_20161227_185032993.jpg (979KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161227_185032993.jpg
979KB, 1456x2592px
happy national fruitcake day boys
>>
>>7473007
U fukin kno it ;)
>>
File: 1471655681042.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471655681042.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
Masculinity is 100% unnatural, and pretending to feel naturally masculine is simply a fetish. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>7474349
You make the claim, burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>7474349
You have some weird fetishes, anon
>>
File: IMG_6223.jpg (28KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6223.jpg
28KB, 250x230px
>passed a lot of the time as a kid even with long hair
>would get weird looks/giggles sometimes when I used the girls bathroom
>"why do you walk like a boy?"

Now I'm an adult and I get consistently ma'amed and called "pretty" and even hit on in full guymode. I wish I knew about blockers back then.
>>
>>7439650
I don't wear hats too often except for a beanie in the winter. I had a snap back phase and I wear one every now and then but hats fuck up my hair.

How'd y'all do over the holiday? I was with my family and my parents were fine about me being trans as always, but this was the first Christmas I've been out to my grandmother and her husband. I came out through a card on my grandma's birthday a few weeks back so that my parents could deal with the fallout. Mercifully, no one made any rude comments and I didn't get disowned. My grandma's husband got a lecture beforehand to not make any gross jokes. I expected my grandma to have a lot of questions but if she did she didn't say anything. She didn't even acknowledged that I'm trans other than trying to use the correct name.
>>
anyone have advice on being in a relationship while being out? I'm in one for the first time since I've started transitioning and I'm nervous. My BF is also trans but I'm nervous nonetheless
>>
>>7473019
Stop with the emoticons newfag
>>
>>7475427
No :3
>>
>>7471657
He also says trans men are just mentally ill women. Is that enough?
>>
>>7471541
>>7471548
>>7471595
>>7471657
>>7475454
Hey, I never said my crush made sense. I guess I like him more for his looks than this personality.
>>
>>7475636

I feel you, anon. I don't know enough about Milo to judge, but I for one always find myself getting weird (thankfully benign) attractions to pieces of shit or garden variety crazies.
>>
whats with the whole 'FtM who isnt on T yet is automatically a transtrender' line of thinking? ive been in therapy for six months now, and am already on lupron to stop my periods and yet people still call me a transtrender because i havent gotten T yet. its so frustrating
>>
>>7475400
What do you want advice for, specifically?
>>
>>7476562

It's just playing the odds, really, with the influx of women co-opting the trans label. Sucks, but it won't last forever assuming you're able to go on T eventually.
Some people might just be a little sceptical and need time to trust that you're serious, but if someone's going to outright dismiss you, just dismiss them right back, they've already decided you're not worth the time to hear out so what's the point.
It comes down to the fact that some people just aren't gonna take you seriously in life, and there's nothing you can do but choose not take their judgement too seriously in turn.
>>
>>7475035
>"why do you walk like a boy?"
They ask like it's a sign of failure
>>
>>7476776
well it is to them whenever a supposed girl is acting unladylike
>>
Be honest, do you think passing is easier for you guys than it is for transwomen?
Do you think being socially accepted is easier for you guys than it is for transwomen?
And obviously being either kind of trans is shitty, but do you feel at all as if it was luckier to be a trans guy than a transwomen?
>>
>>7476562
If you have gender dysphoria, you are transgender. It's a condition that is treated by transitioning. Just like you're an epileptic even if when you're not having a seizure and even when you're not taking meds.
>>
>>7477745
It depends on the person.
>>
File: tumblr_ogc7d8VYUj1vz0k2ko5_1280.jpg (423KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogc7d8VYUj1vz0k2ko5_1280.jpg
423KB, 1080x1920px
>>7477745
in my general experience, both are somewhat easier for transmen. but i have known trans men in really bad life situations and trans women in really good ones so you never know

on another subject entirely, when i first saw this pic i thought he had a maga hat on and just about shat myself
>>
>>7477745
>Be honest, do you think passing is easier for you guys than it is for transwomen?
Depends on the person's features. I have really small features and am probably going to get "ma'am"d for the rest of my life no matter how much T and surgery I get.

>Do you think being socially accepted is easier for you guys than it is for transwomen?
Honestly, no. Transwomen are more visible, usually they're what a normie thinks of when they think of a trans person. Although they're also the ones more often met with violence, whereas transmen are often just not taken seriously.
It's a rough road on both ends.

>do you feel at all as if it was luckier to be a trans guy than a transwomen?
I don't think anyone can answer this question since no one can experience both and say for certain (detransitioning isn't quite the same thing, either).
The grass is always greener on the other side. Personally I feel like transwomen have it easier because they're more well-known. It's easier to find clothes since there are stores that cater specifically to you (thanks to drag queens, but they carry non-showy items as well).
But I know there's someone who thinks I have it easier.
>>
>>7477745
I think it's not really a comparable experience, especially since everyone's experience is different. I don't think it's that trans guys have an easier time passing, it's just that the consequences of not passing are different. If someone sees a trans woman who doesn't passes they'll go "oh that's a man in a dress" and probably feel some sort of negative way about it whereas a non passing trans guy will probably just be seen as a tomboy or butch lesbian. And there are definitely a lot more instances of trans women being assaulted because of their hypervisibility in media, which until recently, generally showed them as victims of violent crime anyway.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.