[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what are you waiting for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: estr.jpg (82KB, 979x1079px) Image search: [Google]
estr.jpg
82KB, 979x1079px
So, what are you waiting for?
>>
>>7439482

No worries, senpai. My next 20 mg shot is tomorrow.
>>
>>7439482
ur mama
>>
>>7439482
For my fucking insurance to work.
>>
>>7439482
Nothing, hopped on that train like 4 years ago.
>>
Does anyone know what Strohecker's and AnazaoHealth charge for 10 ml of 40 mg/ml? estradiol valerate? I hear they're both pretty cheap.
>>
A bullet to the head.
>>
>>7439482
it's too late for me ;____;
>>
>>7439482
hey guys

i've been on injections for a while (4 months one shot in each thigh every week) and recently its been hard to push in the needle all the way in and hurts. did i fuck something up?
>>
>>7440746
alternating between left and right thigh*
>>
>>7440746
>>7440754

Yeah, you need to inject into way more than just your two thighs if you don't want to damage them.

There are the left and right
dorsogluteal sites
ventrogluteal sites
deltoids
rectus femoris sites
vastus lateralis

One week for each muscle to recover is too little. If you do these, each site gets nine weeks of rest time.
>>
>>7440790
fuck thats too spooky.
how long should the recovery time be? 9 weeks sounds like a lot. I don't know if I will be able to accurately do all of these sites.
>>
Thanks for reminding me that I've wanted to be on mones since August but keep procrastinating (SERMs cuz cuteboy).

Are they really worth it?
>>
>>7440917
I did over 4 years of injections into nothing but my left and right vastus lateralis and have experienced only minor discomfort at random times in weird positions, and as I've put more time since my last injection (I've switched to another method for estrogen), that's started not even happening anymore. It was rare to begin with. Never had any issues sticking the needle in or injecting, in fact as time went on it only got easier.

It would be wise to rotate but I don't think you need to do it with -that- many sites in play. Also I think your needle-not-wanting-to-go-all-the-way-in-without-pain issue may be due to some other reason than repeat use. Especially with a mere 4 months of use.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.