[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best natural estrogen source? Not like hormone replacement,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What is the best natural estrogen source? Not like hormone replacement, just any potent estrogen
>>
>>7438819

soy beans.

Srsly, no trolling.
>>
>>7438823
I mean, is there a supplement?
>>
>>7438819
>What is the best natural estrogen source?

Raw ovaries.
>>
>>7438826
genistein

Green tea extract
>>
Just self med.
>>
File: bees.gif (685KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
bees.gif
685KB, 400x227px
>>7438884
Hops

cannabis
>>
>>7438826
Find isoflavone extract powder. It's usually about $200- $300/kg. You can also buy pure genistein and daidzen powder as well.
There's also flax lignans, miroestrol from puerera mirifica, puerarin from kudzu, 8-prenylparingen from hops, biochanin a and formonentin from red clover, and coumestrol is often present on red clover and pueraria plants.
>>
>>7438884
I thought it was just regular green tea?
>>
>>7439102
EGCG in green tea was shown to be a pretty decent 5-AR inhibitor in vitro but when tested in vivo it didn't have the same effects unless they modified the chemical structure a bit.
There's still some studies showing it might lower testosterone but it's not well proven.

There's also the issue that gut bacteria play a major role in modifying phytoestrogens to more or less potent forms. Hops would do fuck all if you didn't have the bacteria for it to convert IXN to 8-PN. Similarly flax lignans and isoflavones are the same way.
That's kind of why in many studies phytoestrogens tend to be pretty inactive for the first 90-120 days while bacteria generate and then start exerting effects.
>>
>>7439007
>>7439136
You seem to know, do you think this is good? It says:

>Ingredient
Rhapontic Rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) Root† Extract (ERr 731®) [Providing 2.2 mg rhaponticin and 1 mg desoxyrhaponticin]
>Amount
4 mg
>>
>>7439266
Probably not worth the cost. Usually proprietary extracts like that aren't worth it.
It's used for menopause, and curing menopausal symptoms is pretty easy, it doesn't take a lot of hormones to do it.

If you want to use phytoestrogens to transition it's pretty finicky, and you also need a lot of them. I wouldn't look at proprietary blends like that, buy bulk chemical extracts and buy a capsule filling machine.
You need to look at EC50 estrogen receptor charts for the chemical constituents in plants to figure out dosages. Also obviously lookup toxicity of the chemicals as well.
There's potentially a lot of info when it comes to transitioning with herbs. Of course, it's not quite herbs that you'd want to be taking, you'd want chemical extracts. Chowing down on bulk herbs would be cumbersome and pointless which is why the majority of people attempting to feminize via phytoestrogens fail at it.

If you're not familiar with science/medical journals or don't have access to them to lookup that information I'd recommend just doing the traditional self-med pathways and order antiandrogens and estradiol. It's safer and easier, albeit maybe less fun and interesting lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.