[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Donna Summer a man? And Barbra Streisand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1174.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
There is this guy on youtube who says that Donna Summers and Barbrq Streissqnd were men

https://youtu.be/zp2TIMVbRCQ
>>
>>7438749
Hillary Clinton was a man.
>>
>>7438749
He should just transition, if he wants to so badly.
>>
>>7438814
I urge you to watch his videos he is obsessed with illuminati trannies
>>
>>7438814
I urge you to watch his videos he is obsessed with illuminati trannies
>>
>>7438749
I can unequivocally guarantee Donna Summer is female. She also had a kid, and I saw her pregnant with it. Amanda Lear pretty much everybody says is trans, but she doesn't admit it. She's still an entertainer.
>>
>>7439972

>I saw her pregnant

Baby bumps can easily be faked.
Everyone knows this.

Unless you saw the baby come out of her vagina you didn't see anything.
>>
File: Ken Bush.jpg (48KB, 423x541px) Image search: [Google]
Ken Bush.jpg
48KB, 423x541px
Kate Bush is a male-to-female experiment. Born male, been on hormones since birth and was told she was a female from a young age.

My late-grandfather use to work at the Tavistock Institute and was responsible for giving her vocal surgery and embedding a pitch-shifting device into her larynx to make her voice high-pitched. They actually had plans for her to become an opera singer and wanted her voice to be able to break glass but weren't able to accomplish that.
>>
File: Mirage Carey.jpg (94KB, 744x494px) Image search: [Google]
Mirage Carey.jpg
94KB, 744x494px
Mariah Carey is another one my grandfather put the vocal/pitch shifting device into.

You can tell by her childhood photos that she was a boy being transitioned into a female. It's all obvious.
>>
They also use the castrato technique to keep a young boy's voice from changing. It's more effective than hormones.

"A castrato (Italian, plural: castrati) is a type of classical male singing voice equivalent to that of a soprano, mezzo-soprano, or contralto. The voice is produced by castration of the singer before puberty, or it occurs in one who, due to an endocrinological condition, never reaches sexual maturity."
>>
>>7440213

"astration before puberty (or in its early stages) prevents a boy's larynx from being transformed by the normal physiological events of puberty. As a result, the vocal range of prepubescence (shared by both sexes) is largely retained, and the voice develops into adulthood in a unique way. Prepubescent castration for this purpose diminished greatly in the late 18th century and was made illegal in Italy in 1870.

As the castrato's body grew, his lack of testosterone meant that his epiphyses (bone-joints) did not harden in the normal manner. Thus the limbs of the castrati often grew unusually long, as did the bones of their ribs. This, combined with intensive training, gave them unrivalled lung-power and breath capacity."
>>
Jamie Lee Curtis was born a guy with a penis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Mqt7AwXZQ
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.