[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grindr question for the faggots on behalf of my wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1478297327714.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478297327714.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
Okay, the missus stumped me with a question today that I had no idea how to answer, my limited number of gay friends makes this one difficult, so I figured you could help here.

She has a morbid curiosity about your Grindr hookup etiquette. She wants to know this:

When you meet up with another dude, how do things progress? Say, Guy #1 invites guy #2 over to his apartment to do their thing. When Guy #2 shows up, do you sit down and get acquainted over a drink first, do you just disrobe and start fucking right away, or what? It's confusing to those of us who don't do such things, and since most of the queens I've known talk about constant anonymous hookups but get defensive if you ask for details, I figured this was the ideal place to ask how a Grindr hookup goes if there's any actual connection beyond the cock action, or, is it 100% pleasure/business the moment you two meet?

inb4 "He's asking for himself", no urge for gayness, but not afraid of gays either, just needing an answer to a question that most straight folk don't know.
>>
>>7437066
why would your wife ask you? does she not know how to learn things by herself?
>>
no offense OP but you kind of sound like a douche. gay people aren't animals with quirky mating rituals for you to gawk at in wonder like a nature documentary. but to answer your question, it depends, though it's not uncommon to exchange a few words and then get right to it--not unlike straight millennial anonymous hookup culture in general.
>>
Usually every time I've done it we usually smoke a joint or have some beers and just watch some TV. Sometimes chat I guess, but it depends.
>>
>>7437097

She doesn't talk to anonymous people online. Hence, I did it for her.
>>
>>7437119
>gay people aren't animals with quirky mating rituals for you to gawk at in wonder like a nature documentary

Well, considering many of your kind pretend to be Ward & June Cleaver in public while being insane fuckbots behind closed doors, I'd say you're unusual to those of us who don't pursue rampant sexual hedonism to such extents. I mean, the secret about gay hypergamy has been out for ages, no need to pretend that all gays are somehow going through the same mating processes that many straight people do, it's not like you need to pretend to be something else unless you're the first anomaly to gays I've met who actually just wants a monogamous settled-down life.

Not trying to put you down with this, just being straightforward. Even my wife's gay neighbors who put on a very "straight" façade to the general public have been seen by us picking up guys half their age to take home with them at a few bars we've crossed paths at (her cousin is a drag singer, precisely why we've crossed paths in bars), so it'd be odd if I met a gay guy who actually wasn't honestly just out to fuck everything he could.

Again, not meaning this as a put-down or anything, just speaking from past experience from the 8 or so gay men I've known over the past 2 decades who were ALL rampant hedonists.

I appreciate the info, though.
>>
>>7437066
first do the secret gay handshake to make sure he's really gay. then you flip a coin to see whose penis will open up and accept the other person's penis.
>>
>>7437119
>gay people aren't animals with quirky mating rituals
All people are animals, and the gay ones do practice atypical/unusual, aka 'quirky' sexual behavior. It is only natural that people would be curious, OP has nothing to apologize for.
>>
>>7437066
>over to his apartment to do their thing. When Guy #2 shows up, do you sit down and get acquainted over a drink first, do you just disrobe and start fucking right away,

It depends. Usually the latter because of hookup culture and male sexual behavior being extremely symmetrical. The good ones will make you wait for it, if they want to build a relationship.
>>
Has it occurred to you that not all of us participate in hookup culture, and not all of us are a bunch of retarded sluts?

I've only been with one person, my current bf who I've been with over 2 years. Never even kissed anyone else, and we were friends for months prior to moving it further.
>>
>>7437066
>When Guy #2 shows up, do you sit down and get acquainted over a drink first, do you just disrobe and start fucking right away, or what?
Sometimes a) often b). Just gotta gauge the mood.
>>
File: IMG_2711.jpg (54KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2711.jpg
54KB, 480x346px
>>7437145
>all gays are the same
2/10 bait made me reply
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (50KB, 720x439px)
bullshit.jpg
50KB, 720x439px
>i-its for my wife
>>
>>7437358
tbf, the douche's supposed wife wasn't asking about gays having normal relationships:

>She has a morbid curiosity about your Grindr hookup etiquette. She wants to know this:

Remains to be seen if she believes gays are capable going beyond grindr hookups
>>
>>7437857
You seem to have not read his posting here:
>>7437145
>>
>>7437154
In the sense that they're somehow different in their sexual activities from straight couple.
The point is they are not, fuckwad, and this kind of expression comes off as fuckboyish. Fuckboy.
>>
The only time I sat down and talked to the dude before getting to the sex everything was so awkward between us. Could have been me, or him. But normally I like to get to the sex relatively quickly.
I mean we're both here to cum, let's fucking get to it. I'll learn about who you are while we fuck.
>>
>>7437145
your whole opinion on gays is quite generalised isn't it.

Also, I'm assuming you're 30+, but all the people I know who are straight and 20-30 are rampant hedonists.
It's not just "the gays" who are sluts, you get hedonists from all walks of life and get monogomous lgbt members.

You're sounding a bit closed minded imo famila
>>
This is low quality bait. Grindr is just Tinder for gays. That should have been the only response to op.
>>
Personally I'd rather meet a guy who I can have a regular thing with. So I will sit down and chat, over a beer or coffee, before getting down to business.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.