[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems like every transgirl on this board passes and leads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: sad.jpg (12KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
12KB, 500x281px
It seems like every transgirl on this board passes and leads a successful life with job, straight boyfriend and all-around happy life while I am a miserable twinkhon who can only attract bisexuals with no standards.

>tfw straight guys are probably repulsed by me
>>
what's a twinkhon sounds cute at first bcus think but then hon
>>
>>7433688
Please don't post your self-pity on /lgbt/, we get more than enough of that around here.

Also,
>seems like every transgirl on this board passes and leads a successful life with job, straight boyfriend and all-around happy life

KEK YEAH FOR SURE M8
>>
>>7433688
check /mtfg/
>>
>>7433688
UGLY. Just kill yourself already. If you can't even be a proper mtf, just simply take a rope and eat it. The end.
>>
>>7433688
every time i see posts like this its someone hot who would reject me irl so you're probably better/more desirable than you think you are

also >straight >bi
who the fuck cares a dicks a dick jeez

Good luck finding a job though, times are just hard. We all struggle <3
>>
>>7433699
Fuck off, we should be able to post self pitying threads and find kind bfs and gfs who will sooth us as a reward. Now be ops straight bf you cunt
>>
>>7433688
i'm cis and get paid millions for computer programming and whoring and i'm pretty and i have a straight bf and a gf and my family love me and everybody treats me like a real girl.
>>
>>7433688
straight male coming through. post pic of face, I'll be the provider of validation here.
>>
File: 1479062946859.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1479062946859.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>>7433859
I can't, I'm biscum
>>
File: 1466191551829.gif (143KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
1466191551829.gif
143KB, 300x420px
tfw u live stealth, your successful boyfriend takes care of u and his family all love u as a cis girl
>>
>>7434284
what would his family do if they found out he likes sucking feminine penis in the bedroom?
>>
>>7434962

What would you do if you found out your mom likes it when your dad pisses in her mouth?
>>
>>7434969
pretend i didn't know.

i have actually discovered worse than that about one of my parents' sexualities.
>>
>>7434962
There is nothing wrong with sucking feminine penis as long as it is feminine.
t. sexuality pro
>>
>>7434962
idk, they'd probably be displeased since they're mostly conservative military people. but I imagine his dad + his gf would be accepting especially her since we're already close
>>
>>7435010
just wondered about their reactions.

>>7435023
what's it like being close to a cis girl? had any close calls where you almost said/did something that gave away you weren't cis?
>>
File: 1463372621525.gif (305KB, 311x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463372621525.gif
305KB, 311x320px
>>7433688
that is only the loudest of mtfs
I only have a bf because he was there before I started to transition, and I lost my job recently

honestly doing something from home is about the only way I'm making more than minimum at this point. If anything happened to him I would be homeless.
Still don't know if I'm going to pass with my man face so lets hope all of this was worth it.
>>
>>7435130
>I only have a bf because he was there before I started to transition, and I lost my job recently
So is he gay or what? I'd be worried he didn't want to date a girl, but I don't know him.

How did you lose your job?
>>
>>7433807
>implying eating a rope isnt the only way to be a proper mtf
>>
@7435177
You don't deserve a (You) because you sounds so retarded and I might get infected by that. Shoo shoo retard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.