[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is nonbinary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].png (2KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2KB, 600x401px
What is nonbinary?
>>
>>7432745
A meme
>>
>>7432745
Someone who doesn't identify as male or female.

I grew a cups before I grew mustache fuzz, I was raised very gender neutrally or rather wasn't shamed into gendered behaviors and ideas.

Idk like I get major genital dysphoria around people I have romantic interest in but otherwise I don't care. I'm fine with where I'm at but have an epicene quality so while I don't think anyone would look at my body and not say "man" I do have people talk about my face being like a woman/pretty/soft/beautiful while going about my day.

Seems to just work given my life's circumstances you know?
>>
>>7432745
me
>>
>>7432745
A mental disorder
>>
>>7432957

Hey same
>>
>>7432745
My gender "identify." What do you want to know about it?
>>
>>7432745
A bunch of trans people so far into denial they've convinced themself gender is a lie and they're outside it. Usually their dysphoria is minor so they've convinced themself it isn't real enough. See >>7432891 for an example.

Prove me wrong
>Protip: You can't
>>
>>7435095

NB here. I don't think gender is a lie per se, but I just think I don't fit as either male nor female. I experience dysphoria and accept that I do, but I don't experience it in the way that I find myself comfortable identifying as a trans man/woman.

I just think in a world where intersex people exist and where there have been cultures with more than 2 genders that maybe there's more to it than just male and female. I guess that makes me a snowflake, but I'm comfortable with my NB identity, and I haven't really gotten any shit for it outside of here.
>>
>>7435174
It's all cool. As long as you experience dysphoria it's not my place to tell you what to identify as even if I do disagree with you, so as long as you're not one of the ultra-left loons pushing transphobic views (which you don't seem to be), I can definitely respect you. Labels are labels, after all.
>>
>>7432745
A meth person special snowflakes that think they are too good with the two natural gender. Human only have two gender. Other than that, it is what we classified as alien or unidentified creatures. According to sane human natural instinct, we should fear these creatures and should shoot them on sight without hesitation.
>>
>>7435192

Oh, fuck that. That's one con with this identity--it's really hard to find others like me without constantly dealing with idiotic transphobes who are like "why do I have to hate myself to be trans LOL??" because of their fundamental misunderstanding of dysphoria (due to their lack of it). I'm on the left politically so they assume I agree with them. I always have to be like "Uh, actually..." which takes them by surprise and in turn makes them think I'M lying about being trans.

It honestly sucks. I just wish I could say I'm cis or a trans man/woman without feeling disconnected. I've been thinking of going back to therapy to sort it out.
>>
>>7435095
Gender is indeed a construct but a construct doesn't mean it's not real. Like I have dysphoria it can be crippling but it's been a decade long process of acceptance and self love that's gotten me to this point.

I am and am not a man or woman or I'm between or neither. It's become less and less important for me but it's all still there.

Tbh I got this, don't we sorry about me I've been in the game a long time.
>>
>>7432745
people who have non conformist gender expression and confound it with having a different gender.
>>
>>7435520
Nerd.
>>>r/reddit
>>
>>7432745
An identity made up by bored cishets just so they can feel special about their rich upperclass lives and can enter lgbt spaces while pretending they belong there.
Kinda like hipsters but more cancerous since it affects us directly.
It's also ot part of LGBT and thus does not belong on this board.
Ergo it's a complete meme and not worth of anything but ridicule.
"Look at me I'm an airplane wheeee!"

It's a honest miracle that not everyone sees this.
>>
>>7435507
I still don't see how gender is a a construct. Whenever someone explains how it is to me, they get it confused with gender roles, the socially constructed roles assigned to the non socially constructed genders.
>>
I'd say the closest thing you could find to actual non-binaries here would be /femgen/
>>
>>7435671
and yet femgen considers themselves males
>>
File: 1468039162619.jpg (26KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468039162619.jpg
26KB, 400x333px
>>7432745

What I really need is a droid who understands the nonbinary language of moisture vaporators.

"Vaporators! Sir, my first job was programming nonbinary loadlifters – very similar to your vaporators in most respects."

seems to be a form of prgraming
>>
>>7435520
so basically a dick head with an over active imagination?
>>
The future.
Once gender is destroyed, straights and fags are obsolete.
>>
>>7435507
>Gender is indeed a construct
Tell that to David Reimer
>>
>>7435636

non binary is trans
>>
>>7435936
kek
>>
>>7435748
Exactly. Now do you get what I'm saying?
>>
>>7432745
people who are so obsessed with labels and have decided they don't fit into the "traditional" gender roles and need a label to signal to everyone else that they're different in that way
these are the same people who will argue that gender doesn't matter or that it's a social construct, ironically
>>
>>7436426

This. If gender is a social construct, why should your pronouns matter?
>>
>>7432745
A mental illness shoved into society to be accepted as "normal".
>>
>>7433636
That's cute, are you trying to insult me?
>>
>>7436122
No it isn't.

That's not even getting to the point that not a single tranny on here or anywhere else would ever want to be lumped in with nonbinaries.

Nonbinaries are to trannies what trannies are to normal people.
>>
>>7436106
David Reimer was raised as a girl, wasn't he? So his parents ensured the construct was very real in his upbringing. But it never fit him.
>>
I have no gender identity. I knew this long before I could articulate "gender". I have clear memories of early school wondering why everyone was divided into these two arbitrary groups. Reading about trans was a shock; I had assumed the sexes only acted differently because of social pressure.

I'm biologically male, 95% of my attraction is to women (though usually the more androgynous ones) and I hate being treated as a man. I'm comfortable with my body's size, but I don't like my body hair or the shape of my face since puberty. I could have it changed. but I don't think it would change much. I don't even identify with my body that much, I only want it to look presentable.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.