[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No, just fuckin' no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wet4u.jpg (6KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
wet4u.jpg
6KB, 275x184px
I'm bi. I really fucking love cock, as much as titties and the like.

I literally cannot look at a man, nor a woman, anymore and think "they're attractive." But now, when I see gay men, I literally cannot think anything but "he looks like a fucking degenerate."
On dating apps, I see grown ass men dressing up in fucking panties saying "noobie here, I've never done this before."
Its disgusting. No one, literally no one wants to see a 200+ lb 35 year old white man (that weight isn't from muscle) bend over and shake his ass in women's panties, take a photo of it, and then use it as a profile picture.

I have over a 1000+ messages I haven't responded to, all because they think pink hair and tongue piercings is what makes 19 year olds want to fuck 40 year olds weighing in at over 230 lbs.

Of the 30 messages I get on grindr a day, I respond to maybe 3 of them, and have gone out with exactly one person. Can't turn down an ex-army man with a big cock <3

Then these fuckers try pretending they don't want sex. "Nah, I'm just looking for friiiieeeennndsss but if you want to blow me that'd be cool ;)"

Bitch, you are contacting someone 20 years younger than you, 100lb smaller than you, who doesn't list "friends" as what they're looking for. You know damn well you're contacting me for sex.

But that option comes off the table when you send me a picture of you squeezing your dick in a death grip to get every last drip of cum out of your urethra, as a CONVERSATION STARTER. That's not fuckin' cool, I don't know who the hell you are, and unsolicited dick pics won't get you laid.

"Gay men know fashion!!"
NO THEY DON'T
THEY REALLY FUCKIN' DON'T
GOOD FUCK THEY REALLY FUCKIN' DON'T.
>>
If you actually use the word degenerate to describe people, you're a brainwashed idiot
>>
>>7432419
Yeah, you're right. I'll use "unsightly" to describe a balding 23 year old man who dyed his hair blue, picked off his eyebrows and drew some on, wears too much make up, and describes himself as the best blowjob giver while puckering his lips. Thats a better word.
>>
>>7432434
Why do you even give a shit about that person and how they live their life you judgemental faggot

People like that should just not show up on your radar at all
>>
men in general are gross like that
>>
>>7432446
Cause that describes literally half the people on dating websites, and you've got to wade through all that shit before you find someone who hasn't lost all resemblance of normality. AKA, a literal degenerate.
>>
>>7432460
How is one 50% normal and the other 50% not normal? Normal is the vast majority you fucking idiot
>>
>>7432474
Surprise surprise, gays aren't the vast majority of people. All people have some sort of physical characteristics/fashion attributed to them. So excuse me for wanting someone who doesn't look like a graphic design student who took their work to the real world, or a graphic design student at all.
>>
>>7432494
Then just ignore those people and look for the ones you want. Every person on every dating site EVER has to wade through people they don't like to find the ones they do, even the 'degenerates' you despise. If everyone was compatible with everyone else, we wouldn't have dating sites

You dumb faggot
>>
naw salty little biscum
where did the nasty gay man touch you?
>>
>>7432447
>trans and crossdresser men in general are gross like that
ftfy
>>
by dating apps you mean casual sex app and you call them degenerate kek
>implying that the app its not full of married man, closet cases and half fags
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.