[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you transition if you have AGP? I am now out to all my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Should you transition if you have AGP?

I am now out to all my friends and my mom and just got a whole bunch of makeup, but I get a boner when I put it on.

Anyone relate? Anyone do this but also wonder if you're just a massive fetish fag?
>>
>>7432148
Take u shotgun and point it under your chin at a 45° Degree angle and pull the trigger
>>
Do you suffer from gender dysphoria? pretty sure you can be trans and AGP so long as you have GD.
>>
>>7432148
agp aint real fuck outta here famalama
>>
>>7432148
Even Blanchard said AGPs needed to transition.
>>
>>7432171
dif anon. I fucking cum buckets when I catch my reflection while I'm all primped up with makeup and female garb. I have nice curves and a feminine face.
>>
>>7432148
just get that sissy clit reduced and then you'll be all good my sempai
>>
That just kind of seems like narcissism lol
I don't think it matters though. If you love your own body looking like a girl what's the harm in transitioning? Im sure a lot of people would be jealous in that you at least don't feel like shit about your body. Eventually the erections stop though
>>
>>7432148
Sure maybe cypro will make your sex drive vanish and then you can be a "normal" girl.
>>
File: 1457429315086.jpg (21KB, 501x418px) Image search: [Google]
1457429315086.jpg
21KB, 501x418px
>>7432717
>That just kind of seems like narcissism lol
>>
>>7432148

See >>7404073

The AGP theory was literally created to explain the properties found in some MtF transsexuals. You can be AGP and trans. Seemingly every dysphoric AGP wonders whether it's "just a fetish" (before transitioning anyway); even MtFs who clearly aren't AGP use that as an excuse to doubt themselves and delay transition.

If you are dysphoric, then transition will help you just the same whether you're AGP or not. Also, it's fairly common for AGP to go away or at least reduce when you transition (especially when you go full-time successfully), because it makes being feminine/female a normal day-to-day thing; it wouldn't make sense to be turned on by being made into a woman when for all intents and purposes you're already a woman (and thus can't be "made into one", nor is there a taboo associated with your femininity).
>>
>>7432148
>Should you transition if you have AGP?
we just don't know ;_;
>>
You should wait until you have PCI-E at the very least, desu.
>>
Do not. Why waste all of your money?
>>
I guess I kind of have agp and hormones kind of made me horny in a sense. Like even though I can't fap as much and I don't have very much jizz anymore I kind of get turned on by having a limp little dick lol
I'm probably a horrible person but oh well.
>>
Not op, but I just started taking estradiol. I'm 21 and realized I was finally entering puberty and have noticed increased man features, hairyness, stronger jaw line, ect. and it freaked me out. I dont care about my gender and have never gave it much thought. I enjoy my feminine features and boyish look and want to stay that way. Thoughts?
>>
>>7436719
you'll most likely need to pair that with an anti androgen for it to be effective to stop further masculinization
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.