[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what age is too late to start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

what's the scoop kiddos? is 20-23 too old to transition? Half of you say yes, half of you say no. also post the age you transitioned to support your opinion

>inb4 "it's never too late" stuff
>>
File: cFfvCHN.jpg (246KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cFfvCHN.jpg
246KB, 900x1200px
>>7431831
I started at 22 and am now happily married to a cis husband. ymmv
>>
>>7431850
I'd kill a friendly person to look like right not joking
>>
Unless you are already capable of becoming an andro model before HRT, it's not going to do much for you and even then, it won't change your man hands, man shoulders, man feet shins legs chest and arms. It's a meme.
>>
>>7431831

When you're dead.
>>
>>7431879
do you post that in every thread
>>
>>7431958
>a couple of bad stills completely devalues someones hard work and effort
>>
>>7432059
>posts pics of an average-looking girl and expects us to think she looks like a man

Bruh.
>>
File: 1455952281443.jpg (46KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1455952281443.jpg
46KB, 600x630px
>>7431831
I started at 25 and I think I kind of mostly pass but more importantly I'm a lot happier now. >>7405147

I think it's important not too expect way too much OP. Just shoot for being at least a tiny bit more confident with yourself and your body, which I think is do-able for most people transitioning, and go from there.
>>
>>7432085
Because I want her to step on me.
>>
>>7432068
yeah I'm not expecting a whole lot to change just things like softer skin, slightly better fat distribution, etc. if I could get even a few small improvements then I'd be over the moon

you're picture looks really pretty! kind of a weird question but when you feel your body does it still feel "manly"? one of my biggest worries is that no matter how well hrt goes I'll still feel my skull/chin and know that I look like a man, if that makes sense...
>>
>>7432107
Because I have many positive qualities, such as having nice titties, and not being a creepy stalker.
>>
>>7431831
I started RIGHT before 24. Honestly, I don't wanna meme and advocate for hondom, but I don't even think I'll pass that well. Either way, I feel cute, and I love it.

If you want to pass... I would say 22 is a soft estimate for lateness. But 2-3 years' difference? That will depend a lot on the individual as far as impact.

Either way, if you're thinking about it... look into HRT. You might think it's too late... but don't let those doubts make it even later.
>>
>>7432124
I'm the anon who just commented above. Honestly, I feel my face and I can easily go "damn, look at those manly features. Long face, strong jaw... damn..." But at the same time, that doesn't keep me from appreciating the changes in the feminine direction. Yeah, I probably won't ever look like a cis girl. But I'm very happy with the changes, and I think they're worth QoL detriments.
>>
>>7432154
Wait wtf? I thought she was SJW trash?
>>
>>7432172
thanks for the insight! I guess I just need to stay positive and remember that ever small change is better than before.

>>7432161
just turned 21, want to start asap. I think I' still in ok shape but a lot of people I know are crossing the threshold of boy to man and its freaking me out
>>
>>7431831
This is infinitely YMMV. Some are fine by 25, while others are screwed by 16.

I think I was in the second group. Started HRT at 19. Still worth starting HRT through.
>>
Its not about age. I know people who started in late 20s that are stealth. And people who started at 12 that don't pass
>>
>>7431856
well its not hard for males to get married to gay men these days so that doensn't really say anything
>>
>>7432085
no pass
>>
I started at 15 but I've seen people who started up to 30 who pass and people who started younger than me who don't
really ymmv
>>
File: Tranniesonthisboard.jpg (46KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Tranniesonthisboard.jpg
46KB, 640x427px
>>7431831
It's never too late OP

>Pic related every bitter tranny on this board
>>
It depends on your face, your health, and puberty. If you didn't take care of yourself and aged like shit it's too late after about 25. If you're naturally very manfaced then it was always too late for you. Puberty is a bit of a wildcard. By "too late" I mean you're very unlikely to pass. It doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Even if you turn out to be a beastly creature, atleast you'll get to express yourself as you want.
>>
>>7431831
I'm very seriously considering HRT right now.
I live in Finland and from what I've understood people are really professional about gender issues here.
Been thinking about it for like 2 years, I'm 22 right now. The "problem" is that I'm used to not asking for anything from anyone; I'm used to being satisfied with what I have. This is kind of different, but my mentality about things is what it is.
I haven't identified as anything really for a long time. The closest things would be demisexual and genderfluid, but how would I ever know for sure.
How could I know the right answer, when there are no wrong answers? Do I even need to know if that's the case.

To reply to OP's original question, this guy started at 30 years old and I share many thoughts with him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyRt8iE0XD0
>>
19 is the lower limit.
23 is the upper limit.
24 is too late

trust me I'm a doc
t. doc
>>
>>7432476

A normal estrogen dose at 12 or just anti-androgens?
>>
>>7431831
I think it's determined at conception.
>>
>>7431831
I started at 25 and am doing great. I'd take my starting point any day over many of the people on here. I wish I was shorter though (I'm 6 feet tall), but my 30" ribcage and narrow-ish shoulders more than compensate for that. I also had a good face starting out (small skull for a male with large feminine eyes, no longface) I got really lucky all things considering.

It really just depends. There were guys in high school that looked more masculine/older than I did at 25. I'd say that in your 20s it's entirely up to genetics, and beyond that (30s and higher) that diminishes more and more until you're completely fucked (hon territory).
>>
I started 2.5 years ago at age 24, I occasionally pass, suposedly...
>>
>>7442570
What about people conceived as XY but don;t respond to testosterone? It would be more accurate to say it is determined in utero.
>>
File: 1423915302718.jpg (387KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423915302718.jpg
387KB, 1600x1200px
>>7431831
pay no mind to these nattering nabobs of negativity sweetheart, you can transition at any age
>>
>>7431831

It's subjective.

For some people they will need to transition pre-puberty. Done might be able to put it off till late 20s. The oldest I've seen that was semi passable was about 35, but she was low T from birth and had a non-elective orchiectomy (some sort of testicle cancer I believe).
>>
>>7442912
Let me clarify, I am assuming that OP is suggesting that transitioning requires the individual to at least semi pass as the desired sex.

Realistically you can transition at any age... There is no limit. I guess it comes down to how vein you are. Plus there is a lot of pressure for girls to be cute and women to be sexy. This affects tgirls just as much... The point is to not get caught up in the bullshit. That is to say you don't have to be hot to pass.
>>
>>7442896
I always wonder how these people see themselves

Do they realize how fucking disgusting they are?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.