[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bathrooms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 321x157px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 321x157px
I have a question as someone who is not trans to all trans people. What is your opinion of choosing between bathrooms? One of my close trans friends who is biologically a male, but identifies as female still uses the male bathroom even in places where they've given the okay to use whichever restroom you choose. I asked her about this and I suspected it would be something along the lines of doing it to not face judgement, but what she said actually got me thinking. She said that while she does identify as a woman, that she is physically built as a man and that the men's room is a restroom specifically built to fit around her physiology. And said probably the most thought provoking thing. ''It's a restroom, not a political statement.''. What do you think?
>>
>>7431647
What the fuck. If you look like a chick, you should go into the chick's bathroom, either your friend really doesn't pass or they're deluded.
>>
>>7431683
Hasn't been on hormones for very long. Still looks like a dude.
>>
>>7431647
maybe she feel more at ease in the one with urinals? or use the urinals if the seats are filled with piss and shit? or maybe just out of habit due to all the years using the men's? i don't know.

for me it's
- unless pass and look like cis, if have penis, men's would be the least troublesome, as chicks can be nasty when they are offended while dudes brush it off and go on with their business.
- also depends on how comfortable going to the same gendered bathroom in the building that someone of the same gender that i know might go to/use.
- also depends on how comfortable knowing that everyone in the female bathroom except me doesn't have a penis.
- also depends on if have someone to go with me at the same time.

post-op would be a different situation tho
>>
>>7431647
nothing wrong with this, she pisses where she passes
when she started getting thrown out of the men's for being a chick she won't have much of a choice
assuming that ever happens and she is not an eternal hon
>>
I used the womens bathroom the other day cuz was out near beach and had to change into my bikini, womens bathrooms are gross. There were blood drops all over the floor and a tampon in the toilet, and the trash can was pilled to the brim with bloody hand towels. Looked like a crime scene desu senpai.
>>
File: wut.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>there are trans women in this very thread who use the men's bathroom and presumably PISS IN THE URINALS

What. The fuck.

No really. What the fuck.
>>
File: 1461245835517.jpg (23KB, 468x271px) Image search: [Google]
1461245835517.jpg
23KB, 468x271px
I switch between the two depending on how I am dressed/how well I think I look that day. I have never had a problem using the women's bathroom, I've been told I'm in the wrong bathroom when using the men's bathroom a handful of times.
>>
>>7431824
You'd use a urinal too if you ever accidentally dipped your dress in a toilet.
>>
>>7431909
No what. Why the fuck would that happen, I've sat on the toilet since I was like 13 and that's never happened. Only my phones fall in the toilet lol
>>
>>7431824
ha how weird would that be for the dude beside her to see a chick walk up to the urinal and start pissing?
>>
>>7431647
I'd rather get weird looks from guys, than having some bleeder accuse me of rape for looking at them funny. Bitches can go to hell, if I need to prove to some slags that I'm a woman then just call me an it.
>>
>>7431995
>"I'm a woman!"
>Clearly hates women
>>
>>7432040
Lol yeah, well they hate me. Why would I want anything to do with them, I don't even like how they look. They're also usually pretentious bullshit, and have nothing interesting to say. Also most of the transwomen that actually hang out with cis girls don't pass and are just hon tokens. Pretty ducking proud. Also why do I have to identify as a woman lel, there is no actual difference between them and men except for physical shit. Tbh just looking male makes me want to kill myself, I never wanted to be a woman.
>>
>>7432040
Also you're a nigger, and you should go to the women's washroom while looking like a weird androgynous teenager, which is epitome of passing for someone who's poor.
>>
>>7432087
>Tbh just looking male makes me want to kill myself, I never wanted to be a woman.
Those are the only two options on the table.
>>
>>7432104
I have body dysphoria, not clinical psychosis, take your "I'm a woman" tumblr shit to the trash. Maybe I could have passed better if you faggots weren't parading around trying to appropriate our fucking suffering so retarded kids who like dying their hair didn't hold up my appointment line at the endo.
>>
>>7431647
I'm a dude who occasionally crossdress and I don't identify myself as a women or filthy faggot at all. It just for fun and to film pussy in the girl's bathroom. I went inside and pretends to be like the sassy girl (thanks to acting class) and well, if they found out what I'm doing, I'd simply say that are you oppressing my rights as a transwomyn blah blah blah and they will let it pass. You guys out there should take this advantage before those upper people change their mind. >:D
>>
>>7432194
post sent to FBI & conservative websites
>>
>>7432217
>this creature doesn't get the points
As if conservative website would listen to "progressive" faggot

"When there's a loophole, you must make a full use to it". >:D
>>
>>7431647
i think she doesn't pass so she's using the mens restroom

which is what people who dont pass should do
>>
>>7431647
I pass as a girl so I use the women's. it isn't much of a choice, if I went in the men's room I'd probably be asked to leave; one time I went in with my bf and got some looks.
it makes sense that your friend uses the men's if he looks like a man.

>>7431824
Yeah, I can't even imagine that
>>
op your friend wants to use the woman's but is afraid, everything else is a rationalization.
>>
I use whatever bathroom I am not going to get physically attacked for using. ;)
>>
I piss at home because I'm not a filthy animal
>>
>>7433451
That's what I was saying lel :0. Tfw guys washrooms have stalls too, and no terfs to pepper spray and smash your teeth in.
>>
>>7431824
>tfw I used urinals maybe 5 times in my life, when really desperate
Even before I considered transition I just couldn't piss when at the urinal.
>>
>>7431909
You're not supposed to put your butt inside the toilet bowl. You're supposed to sit on the seat :(
>>
>>7431909
Have you ever used a toilet before
>>
If you look male use the mens, if you look female use the womens. EZ
>>
>>7431647
I hold the same opinion and I pass pretty well OP.
>>
>>7431824
tfw literally never stood to pee in my entire life

Get on my trutrans level.
>>
>>7431647
I'm mtf and use the women's restroom because I pass well enough that using the men's would just cause more confusion and trouble.

It's not like the facilities are a lock that only certain genitals can fit or whatever.

The best option imo would be unisex bathrooms with full locking stalls and I believe some research suggests they are generally safer and easier to maintain/clean.
>>
>>7439397
Ironically, obsessing about such random stuff and raising it up as proof that you're a reel womyn or some shit is the true fake-trans fetishism.

Peeing standing up can be convenient if available facilities are gross so cis women do it sometimes and even buy products to assist in it.
>>
I took candid picture while crossdressing as a girl for the lulz and fap material. Straight dude here.
>>
My friend doesn't really pass and is taller than me but she uses the women's room and seemingly doesn't get branded a rapist. She even told me that she sometimes pees standing up in the women's room when she's in a very liberal area. I'm guessing most people just don't bother her when she's in there cause she's so tall and they're intimidated.

As for me, I'm terrified of going in the women's room. I often get weird looks from men while I'm in the men's room and I can never use a urinal but I think I'm just delusional and they're all giving me looks because im a tranny. My mom recently made me go into the women's room because she says I look like a girl and she doesn't want me alone around men. It was horribly uncomfortable and I was paranoid as fuck. I feel like if I have at least one tell I'm going to be instantly branded a freakish monster stalking in there to rape cis women and get hate crimed by rednecks or a pack of niggers. The narrative I've been fed is that I'm a monster and an inherent threat to females because I have a Y chromosome. I've kinda internalized that so naturally I feel uncomfortable around cis women and in "female" spaces.
>>
>>7439947
peeing standing up with a penis and a device to assist you is two enitrely different things
>>
>>7431647
If you pass then use whichever bathroom you like. Disgusting hons shouldn't be allowed indoors and should go shit by the side of the highway.
>>
>>7440750
Not really besides you getting triggered over being aware of your junk, cis women do it without any device too, it's just about not sitting in a gross area when better options aren't immediately available.
You're making a big deal of this weird "well I always sit to pee" thing as if it's evidence that you're more of a woman or whatever but it actually differs from what cis women do.
>>
>>7431647

All bathrooms should be gender neutral bathrooms.

No one gets outed. No one gets to be dysphoric.

More adults using shared space means safer environment. As opposed to some places which may have disproportionate gender ratios.

Your home bathrooms are gender neutral, so why not public bathrooms?

/thread
>>
>>7431647
You should go in the one you look like. It isn't a political statement, it's a simple matter of not disturbing the people around you.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.