[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Thanks to hormones I have been unable to hold pee sometimes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1410062923493.jpg (25KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1410062923493.jpg
25KB, 377x377px
Thanks to hormones I have been unable to hold pee sometimes. Like I go to the bathroom and it seems like I am emptied completely then a minute later I sit down and suddenly realize my lap is completely wet. What the fuck?
>>
>>7430966
Probably has something to do with prostate atrophy.
I've heard there's lots of chasers into diapers though, so you'll be alright.
>>
>>7430994
>I've heard there's lots of chasers into diapers though, so you'll be alright.
Wow, great <sarcasm>
>>
>>7430966
wtf?
are you on spiro or cypro?
>>
>>7430966
If you press on the perineum after you're done it helps to get that last bit out that always seems to be there.
>>
>>7431125
You should probably get your prostate checked though.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia causes what you describe but that is the enlargement of the prostate. HRT should effectively remove BPH symptoms.
Maybe I guess if the prostate shrinks a little too much you get similar symptoms but overall what you're describing shouldn't be happening.

Also for obvious reasons if you're on spiro you should stop taking that and get a real antiandrogen like cypro.
>>
>>7431282
>>7431149
I am on cypro.

>You should probably get your prostate checked though.
How does one get one's prostate checked?
>>
>>7431330
Get a doctor to shove a finger up your ass
>>
>>7430966
>Thanks to hormones I have been unable to hold pee sometimes.

Confirmed for real girl.
>>
>>7431330
Well usually the doctor sticks a finger up your butt and just feels around. There's also ultrasounds that they can do.
But yeah you should definitely see the doctor if it continues to occur.

There's also a fairly rare occurrence that might be happening. Estradiol interacts with serotonin and dopamine and it's known that in females when they take mdma or other drugs that affect serotonin it's actually sometimes more difficult for them to pee or they have urinary incontinence in some cases. It'd be a pretty rare side effect for estradiol I'd think though.
>>
>>7431356
MDMA is reasonably well known for making both genders unable to piss
>>
>>7431367
Yeah that's true, it's supposed to occur in women a lot more often.

I've had it happen with mdma and dxm a few times though. It's annoying. I've had weird incontinence with lsd too, like the pee dribbles don't stop for like 20mins after taking a piss.
>>
>>7430966
completely wet, not just several dribbles?
>>
>>7431376
Yeah, since the first few times I took it I've always struggled to pee after my first dose. My piss is always really dark for a couple of days after doing MDMA or amphetamine which worries me a little. Never had any incontinence issues though. Getting it to start is the problem, not stop.
>>
File: 1482007565538.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482007565538.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>7430994
> into diapers
OK CHASERS HERES YOUR TIME TO SHINE
>>
>>7430966
>Thanks to hormones I have been unable to hold pee sometimes. Like I go to the bathroom and it seems like I am emptied completely then a minute later I sit down and suddenly realize my lap is completely wet. What the fuck?

Just wear a diaper like most fags do. Once your asshole gets stretched and gaped, you'll need a diaper anyway (if you don't leak already).
>>
Yeah, I found that Spiro makes you need to pee very often, whereas Cypro makes it hard to hold it in when you need to pee.

Since I've been on cypro I've woken up at like 4 or 5 am most days needing to pee.
>>
Ever since I started wearing girls clothes and underwear I've had a harder time peeing, sup with that?
>>
>>7430994
>>7431125
>>7432260
S T E W I N G
>>
>>7432944
Peeing with an erection is usually hard, agpnon.
>>
>>7432973
Nah it's not that I'm trans, I don't get hard much because hormones, it's just hard to pee
>>
>>7432903
Exactly how I've described my experiences with both.
>>
>>7430966
I had that happen to me on spiro a little bit for the 3 months I was on it, then considerably worse on cypro for a few months, and now it seems to have mostly gone away without me really noticing it happening. I don't know what causes it.
>>
>>7431343
>>7431356
Does it feel good?
>>
>>7430966
wear a pad
>>
>>7430966
>*insert link to failed transitioners here*
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.