[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a pre everything ftm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 245x250px
Should I wear makeup and conform to female standards at least somewhat? It's my senior year of high school and I can't get hormones til I graduate. I feel really judged and everyone tells me I look better with makeup but will they be confused that I want to be a guy? Fml
>>
It'll be easier for other people to accept it if you already look and act masculine, it won't be a surprise then. Of course you shouldn't wear makeup just for the sake of others
>>
You're about to get a whole lot more judged when you come out as trans, so you better get used to it. Might as well just present as you like in the mean time.
>>
No, of course not! Does anyone tell you you should? I've never worn make-up and I'm past 20, nobody ever said a damn thing. Don't try and overcompensate to throw them off the trail. Do what you want. It'd probably work in your favour if you're masculine anyway because coming out people would think "oh that makes sense".
>>
>>7430730
>>7430510
Everyone still calls me a girl though; I've been mistakenly called "he" once in my entire life. I feel like a hon for ftms. Plus up until this year, I repressed super hard and tried to act and look really feminine soo.. It's the worst when people tell me how pretty I look(ed) and shit
>>
>>7430815
>I feel like a hon for ftms
You need to fucking leave
>>
>>7430952
Probably, idrc, except now they judge me for not looking girly. Only a few people know I'm trans
>>
>>7430815
If that makes you feel like shit then don't do it. I got mocked a lot in school for being a boyish looking girl but it was better than making myself feel more dysphoric just to stop some comments I don't care about by some people I don't care about.
>>
>>7430988
Isn't it okay to be judge for not being girly? Like how if someone insulted you by calling you a boy because they would think it would hurt you but really you want to be called a boy.
>>
>>7430505
man up you faggot
why would you care what anyone thinks of you? what kind of an emasculated sissy are you? reeee
>>
>>7430815
>pre everything
>hon
oh honey
>>
Why bother even wearing makeup even if you want to conform? I'm not trans but I never wore makeup. Who fucking cares about it other than basic bitches
>>
>>7430505
>Should I wear makeup
well, until then, just wear basic makeup that would not make you look like a mature woman.
Otherwise, if you want to be a guy, lift or sport is the only option.
>>
>>7430815
>ftm
>not on hormones
>whining about "being a hon"
kill yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.