[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i a gay? '-'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o6m9reBHDV1rm8uhzo1_1280.jpg (40KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6m9reBHDV1rm8uhzo1_1280.jpg
40KB, 959x960px
Oy legbutt, Fem-Anon here. So I've found myself attracted to female bodies for a long time. I love hugging women and mildly dislike hugging guys. I prefer boobs to guy's boney/ muscle bodies. I sorta had something with a femboy and it was great. We cuddled, hugged, held hands, all that shit. We sorta broke apart and I'm dating a girl now. I'm extremely attracted to her but when we cuddle and do romantic stuff I don't get the same rush. There's not that feeling to it. I can't find myself physically attracted to men unless they look like a girl. I mean we haven't kissed yet (me & my girl) cause I'm lame. Is this just bad chemistry or am I just a straight girl addicted to femboys?

(Pick unrelated. I just like pink snakes unironically. I'm being serious. The actual reptiles. They're so cute and precious.)
>>
>>7426662
You type like a gay but idk. Probably some kind of biscum.

If you like titties but also like "pink snakes", maybe find a femboy and give them the little push they need to start hormones.
>>
>>7426683
Ugh everyone wants to be bi now. Never been quite a fan of "the pink snake", but forcing someone to change their appearance and lifestyle seems right up my ally. :) I'm slightly emotionally sadistic. For now I'll just keep with my girl for a while. Maybe we just haven't gotten to the good part. I've been a bit more conservative with her cause I don't want to scare her off. She's incredibly passive which is good since I'm aggressive, but I can't tell whether she likes it or is just putting up with it since I don't get solid signals. I think I'll try to go for femboys in the future but finding a non-gay one is like finding a needle in a haystack.
>>
no its just a phase
>>
>>7426828
You sound like my mother.
>>
>>7426897
i am. your room is filthy btw
>>
>>7426823
Do you have Skype btw?
>>
>>7427147
Mama, I pick the papers off the floor when I get a desk chair. I do mah homework on the floor. Also staph telling me imma be fat. i can eat all the ice cream i wants and stll b size 8
>>
>>7427239
>citation needed
>>
>>7427226
I have a skype. However, if I have to contact random internet people I prefer discord. If you don't have a discord i'll give you my skype.
>>
>>7427288
I have a Discord, what's yours? I'm about to fall asleep tho lol
>>
>>7427239
if you think youre going to get away with having that attitude with me little missie, you are sorely mistaken. no more christmas presents for you! you rotten brat! i knew i should have gotten an abortion.
>>
>>7427338
InvalidGoldfish is my discord username. Click this if you want https://discord.gg/fbxP5, tho I set it to expire so it probs won't work. Also for skype my name is Bubble Gum and I live in the U.S Nihon. Just find me in the Directory. You get both my skype and discord since I have decided to randomly trust you. Whats your skype name btw so I don't accept some random people.

>>7427339
U r not santa. I can still get mah presents. Also u was 40 when u had me, having an abortion probably would have been safer fo yo health and yo tiny hips. Not my fault you can't make an educated decision. I wasn't even a boy like you wanted so ha.
>>
>>7426823
>but finding a non-gay one is like finding a needle in a haystack
SWEDEN
W
E
D
E
N
>>
>>7428178
Just sent you a request on Skype, don't like airing my username tho soz....
>>
>>7426662
Just call yourself bi, you said yourself you're attracted both sexes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.