[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay, finding it hard to trust gays.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2906.jpg (158KB, 800x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2906.jpg
158KB, 800x675px
I'm having a slight breakdown right now after an argument with my sister that started and ended with her claim that "You aren't allowed around alone my daughter because you will probably get AIDS for being a gay"

> she's right, if I ever get close to a gay guy that turns into a long term relationship, I know they will cheat
>because every gay guy I've known (I'm a 25 y.o law student) has cheated on their SO or just been a general whore
>every example I see online, not just /lgbt/, is a massive whore that wants to cheat or gets bored of their boyfriends after sex
> most gay guys including myself were stupid as teenagers and had a lot of sex, I made it out healthy, but that is rare from what I've seen
> crying because I will never have a husband who I could trust as well as my mom and dad trust eachother, or my sister and her husband
>slowly coming to the conclusion that gay long-term love is a farce

Pic very unrelated
>>
>>7425904
Well being sluts isn't a bad thing. STD's are an important part of our economy and fuel scientific advancement in curing diseases.
>>
PrEP
>>
>>7425943
Point is I don't want to have to resort to shit like that. I want a loyal husband that won't aidsify me because he's horny
>>
>>7425948
Well you generally should always use condoms for the first 6-7 months of a relationship and during that time get an HIV test during the first month and the sixth month at the very least. Ideally you should get one at month 1,3, and 6 to have the least chance of false negatives/positives and the highest statistical accuracy.

After that it's basically just trust.
>>
Whenever ppl bring up the gay men can't be long term Thing, I have to wonder what this is supposed to suggest about men emotionally. Like, what is it about the man-woman pairing that allows them to remain more faithful to one another but the man-man pairing has a lower chance of monogamy, despite the fact that the difference in potential for "promiscuity" between hets and gays is equalizing with online dating apps and sexual liberation movement.
>>
>>7425962
Accidental pregnancy, straight women take longer to lay and the fear of being called a rapist.
>>
>>7425997
I fucking hate it, because I can't trust men based off of my own urges, whilst straight men can trust straight women almost implicitly because most guyddon't understand them.
>>
got the same thing from my family for being bi. I guess (in their minds) I was also a child molester. Yes, it crushes and hurts you "badly!"
That really hurt me. I just totally cut my family off. I have a great career and frankly haven't needed family shit bags for 16yrs. Much more successful than my siblings! I've given them money. Frankly, I think it was out of jealously on their part... It no longer matters. I moved on and you can too.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.