[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the requirements for being trutrans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (12KB, 267x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 267x188px
What are the requirements for being trutrans?
>>
Diagnosed Gender dysphoria.
>>
>never lived in a male role/was never seen as male
>started blockers before puberty
>doesn't identify as "trans" or anything other than "female"
>not a "transbian"
>obviously feminine personality
>>
>>7425422
What if you don't really identify as "trans" and identify as "female", but you're still interested in cis women?

Cis women are hot desu
>>
>>7425422
This.
>>
File: hurrrr.png (2MB, 1350x1462px) Image search: [Google]
hurrrr.png
2MB, 1350x1462px
>>7425055
From the book "Becoming Nicole" and the DSM

Trutrans MTF:

>are born with a feminine body
>body doesn't naturally produce test, produces estrogen during puberty
>dysphoria is based on having a female brain and not a mental illness
>transitioned before 13
>their parents recognized them as their preferred gender before they began transitioning
>they pass as female before beginning HRT
>attracted to female programming like anime etc.
>boys are actually attracted to them and not just pretending
>have girl hands and feet
>gets gendered as female when presenting as male
>dysphoria can't be cured
>attracted to cute boys, hates cis lesbians and transbians
>passes 90-100%
>>
>>7425438
No. Kill yourself transbian scum.
>>
>>7425482
W-Well... Maybe you could teach me to love the cock... ?
>>
>>7425422
So just early transitioners? Kys pls
>>
>>7425422
This desu.

>>7425438
>", but you're still interested in cis women?
Then you have agp desu.
>>
>>7425530
One does not simply learn how to be a woman transbian anon, you either have a female brain or you don't.
>>
>>7426113
And unless you have a vagina you don't. Most of it is just hormones and not "brain" anyways.
>>
>>7426164
Nope male and female brains are different. Fun fact gay men have a certain part of their brains female too which is why they act more like feminine with their expression. They don't take it all the way and become women though because the part of their brain responsible for determining your gender is still male. Trutrans women have most of those important area's of the brain in female ranges hence transition.
>>
>>7425055
Do you feel gender dysphoria?

and by feel this includes things like phantom feelings, which backs up the brain argument and is a common symptom among people who aren't just riding the trend
>>
>>7426207
t. armchair neurologist

You don't know shit mate.
>>
>>7426275
I don't even know. All i know is i hate my body.
>>
>>7425067
/thread
>>
>>7426476
This "armchair" psychologist knows more then you bub.
>>
File: large.jpg (201KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
201KB, 500x354px
>>7426113
B-But I fit almost all of your other criteria! I even have phantom feelings!

M-Maybe I just haven't found the right guy yet..?
>>
File: 1473816300302.png (144KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473816300302.png
144KB, 512x512px
>>7426275
>phantom feelings
Is this actually common? Iktf but I feel absolutely delusional saying it...
>>
File: hon5.jpg (131KB, 504x1108px) Image search: [Google]
hon5.jpg
131KB, 504x1108px
>>7425055
looking like this
>>
>>7425461
if this person supposedly started pre puberty, why do they looks so awful?

was this photo made as horrible as possible on purpose?
>>
>>7426763
It's real. Also just think about it, trans women don't have phantom penis feels after SRS. Trutrans is a real thing.
>>
>>7426791
of course they don't if they have been limpdick on hrt for years and not using it for anything else then pissing
>>
File: one year difference.jpg (185KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
one year difference.jpg
185KB, 960x640px
>>7426778
They've been on and off of estrogen ever since they were sixteen, as they switch between presenting as a femboy as their personal identity and as a transgirl for media purposes. Obviously it's had ill effects.
>>
>>7426825
its still same face, except less angling and make up on the other one
>>
>people buying cara's bait
how many newfags are there here?

anyway, the definition of 'trutrans' depends on what you're considering 'trutrans'
i consider a*ps 'trutrans' because i don't think it's worth claiming the largest single group of transsexuals is somehow fundamentally inferior, but a lot of people define a*p as the diametric inverse of 'trutrans'
>>
File: boymode.jpg (23KB, 309x649px) Image search: [Google]
boymode.jpg
23KB, 309x649px
>>7426778
True, they have more obvious T damage tho
>>
>>7426838
meant to reply to
>>7426831

>>7426837
?
>>
>>7426825
Fuck off caraposter your a stalker and a weirdo who shit posts on /lgbt/ ALL FUCKING DAY EVERY FUCKING TIME I GO ON /lgbt/ i see ur stupid shitposts
>>
>>7426874
who exactly....?
>>
>>7426275
Phantom feelings? Emotional or physical?
>>
Regardless of what age someone actually starts, I think the only requirement is to know, or at the very least, have an inkling from an age either before or at the start of puberty.
This whole "discovered what transgender is" at the age of 25+ and deciding to transition seems like BS to me.
I understand repression, I managed it(with great difficulty) until I was out of the house at 18. If i didnt grow up in an extremely lgbt hostile environment i could easily see myself coming out way sooner.
>>
>>7425055
>transitioned at or before the age the speaker transitioned
>has characteristics and life experiences identical to those of the speaker
>>
>>7432443
People who are 25+ were often poorly educated about transgenderism and had some degree of repression going on when growing up. If they happened to know about "transsexuals" back in the day, they might not have realized that they were one too.
>>
Not transitioning because you know you'll just be a freak who doesn't look like your preferred gender anyway. You'll never be a girl. You'll always be a trans girl.
>>
>>7432851
Trans girl is just a specific type of girl, you're still a girl.

The crushing reality you were looking for is "you'll never be a cis girl". Which is basically the same thing and just as bad, so maybe you have a point.
>>
>>7432443
>>7432841
1990 here, started HRT in current year
all I ever saw were negative stereotypes (think Crocodile Dundee, Naked Gun, etc.) but I always felt something wasn't right with me on a fundamental level. Always assumed everyone else knew better so I followed their lead and tried to imitate the other boys and repress anything that would be perceived as "girly". Depressed and suicidal since the onset of puberty even though my living situation was A+, David Reimer episode of Law & Order fuckmyshitupfam.exe and generated even more confusion.

I'm so happy that people only five years younger than me have the resources and information to help them be their true selves but it hurts so much to know that I could have been okay if I were born only half a decade later.
>>
>>7425461
>>7426778
>>7426825
>>7426838
I like how you just reply to yourself again and again Caraposter, just repeating the same unfounded whacko ideas back to yourself, because nobody even cares who Maines is nor do too many agree with your pass/not pass comments.

>>7426874
Thanks for the solidarity. I'm getting really sick of this transphobic garbage. It isn't funny at all, just sad and creepy.

>>7427075
I'm gonna assume you are Caraposter asking for people to talk about you, because you're a narcissist. If you're not a newfag and you just lurk moar you will see who this person is, so fuck off let's not talk about it and its fucked up mentality.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.