[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp I think my physical masculinity finally made me give up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bullseye24432535.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bullseye24432535.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
Welp I think my physical masculinity finally made me give up on trying or wanting to transition. I'll probably just settle with being more effeminate and wearing eyeliner and "metrosexual" clothing, only reason I really wanted to transition mightve been just to be more feminine without getting shit for it but that's much easier now thanks to stereotypical gays being more common nowadays. Hopefully this isn't just a phase and I don't go back to wanting to make my life even harder. I feel really fucking guilty and disgusting about probably looking like pic related to those I've shared my "dysphoric" feelings with, though.
>>
>>7421063
Also I'm 18, almost in college, and bi
>>
>>7421070
Or I guess pan since I like nonbinaries too, I guess, idfkgdi
>>
>>7421063
Just fucking transition.

If it looks like shit and you don't pass at all after the attempt, just detransition and follow your plan B.
>>
Did i miss something?
>>
>>7421063
Is it bad, that I don't really dislike this person at all? To be polite, I'll just refer to zer as ze, and also I'll do it to drive ya zeople nuts.

I'm not subscribed to zer, I do see zer videos on youtube often, when I watch a few other people. Ze is such an easy target, that it brings in the subscribers I imagine.
>>
File: g21321990k.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
g21321990k.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>7421075
>Transition and look like a trender, waste money to look even more like a confused freak, lose support of familiars
>Detransition and look even more like a trender

This must be why they's exist
>>
>>7421098
Or they exist because they never tried and waited until it was actually far too late.

Much like anything in life.
>>
>>7421075
>>7421098
ALSO I DON'T WANNA BE BRUCE FUCKING JENNER
>>
File: nyxmZq7[1].png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
nyxmZq7[1].png
35KB, 625x626px
>>7421070
If you're 18 it really is your last chance at getting any benefits from "early" transitioning. Waiting longer will only result in fused growth plates, more body and facial hair, more height, and less potential breast development. You really wanna end up as a balding 40 year old with nothing but back hair and regrets? There are plenty of people who would kill to have started at your age. You're venting to internet strangers like you want us to convince you to change your mind. You claim your masculinity has made you give up on wanting to transition yet you still feel effeminate enough to become an eyeliner wearing metrosexual. 3 months of HRT cost less than $150, I've paid more for speeding tickets. Maybe you'll hate it and it will turn out to be a complete waste but I guarantee you'll end up having to throw away larger amounts of money on more trivial bullshit. You seem extremely concered about being percieved as some SJW faggot Bruce Jenner knock off but when you get older you will learn that >95% of people are worthless trash whose opinions don't matter. You should value your own happiness more than the opinions of others. Regardless of how weird you turn out there are enough deviants out there to ensure that love and camaraderie will be available to you. There's enough people in the world that you can find mutal acceptance somewhere. It's your life do whatever you want with it. Maybe you're not really trans and are just an effeminate male. Your posts are really comming across as a cry for help though. You're sound like a guy who complains about being single but is too scared shitless to ask a girl out. You're 18. If you go to uni or are still in high school there are counselors for this sort of thing. If not counseling is one of the few things that's easy to get for free if your in the US. But don't just fucking shitpost on 4chan thinking it will absolve you of a life of regrets.

>inb4 edgy faggot
>>
>>7421215
Not OP but this post actually helped, thanks
>>
>>7421215
>If you're 18 it really is your last chance at getting any benefits from "early" transitioning
>tfw 24
How do I get a gun in England?
>>
>>7422782
24 is still better than 40
>>
why would you pass up transitioning, if you transition young, or at any point, it could significantly increase the quality of your life.
>>
Figa
>>
>>7421215
>Regardless of how weird you turn out there are enough deviants out there to ensure that love and camaraderie will be available to you
w-where?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.