[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex: Do's and Don'ts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Storytime anons!

Basically I've been meeting up with this guy for a while and as things have gotten more serious I've realized something. Neither of us have a fucking clue what to do in bed.

Neither of us have had a hook up, previous partners, experimented with girls/guys, never even tried toys or anything. Squat. Short of the obvious as to where things go I don't know what to do. Literally never thought about it until things got to that point.

I'd welcome any tips anons. Anything as to prep beforehand, what tends to work or what will get you a trip to a&e.

Pic unrelated
>>
To clarify I am male and so is my boyfreind. Can't bloody assume anything here anymore with polygenderetheralstarfish-kin spacefruitcake gender or whatever lurking about.
>>
File: 1477328952388.jpg (60KB, 564x775px) Image search: [Google]
1477328952388.jpg
60KB, 564x775px
>>7419623
The most important thing is that both of you are comfortable with yourselves and each other, sexually. You can't have sex (at least not very good sex) if you're tensing up or overly self conscious off your nudity or whatever. So get comfy first, maybe just snuggle without clothes on, kiss and be intimate. Remember there's no rush. As for 'prep', I recommend that whoever is bottoming at least fingers himself in the shower until his fingers start coming out of his butthole clean. To be extra sure not to have any dirtiness ruining the experience, use a proper enema kit. Of course when it comes to the actual sex you'll want lube, lots of lube, and if the top is a big guy (for you) you'll want to take it very, very slowly. Actually for the first time you should take it very slow regardless. And above all, talk to each other. If one person is in discomfort or anxiety and not saying anything about it, it's a problem. Also you need to tell each other what you DO enjoy or what you want to try, in order to pleasure each other properly communication is key!
>>
>>7419724
This and film and post it so we can coach you up on what went wrong and how to fix it
>>
omg this is adorable <3
>>
>>7419724

Thank you, just this helps a lot. Lube I can get easy enough, although I hadn't thought about an enema, that does make a lot of sense though!

I think this will be super awkward in any case, and some build up as you suggested might be a good idea. Thank you.

>>7419813

Ohmai

>>7419867

Eheh...Thank you. I don't know really. Think we both just needed something a bit more emotional to want to try this stuff. I mean I've been propositioned in clubs and places before, just never wanted to do it.
>>
>>7419949

>>7419724
Has it right, about everything. Prep, comunication, and taking your time will make things good.

And yeah, it could be if you decide to bring it up, but if you bottom you could just clean and suprise him. But it's much better to put in the time and care for the experience, it's like any kink or most of BDSM, rushing things could lead to a messy disaster or harm.

To me, getting it right is better then trying to make it "in the moment". Unless, like i said, you could just clean constantly and when things get heated be out with it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.