[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

loathing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: casting-killerbob-590x350.jpg (81KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
casting-killerbob-590x350.jpg
81KB, 590x350px
I'm gay, and I don't want to be at all.. In fact, I fucking hate myself because of it.

Any time I have sex I feel completely disgusted and in shame afterwards, borderline breaking down.

Never want to come out especially with the perception that comes with it. Always be treated like an outsider no matter how tolerant anyone is.

Especially don't want to talk to my parents about this, always asking if I'm in a relationship yet. They are pretty accepting and not very religious, but I don't want to be seen as the son who gets fucked instead of fucking women.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
Do you honestly expect a nonstandard answer?

OK I'll try. Whatever you do don't get depressed over unsolvable conflict of "You know being gay is bad. You can't stop being gay".
Also read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
>>
>>7414477
Well if you become a girl it's not gay anymore, right?
>>
You hate yourself because you're gay.
I hate others because I am gay.
>>
Stop being such a bitch, I had to come to terms with being a tranny to not kms. Just be yourself xd
>>
>>7414477
It's okay OP, you are not alone. I hate you too because of it. We have such similar feelings on this that it's almost like we're best friends or gay lovers or something. We can always agree and shoot the shit over how bad it is that you're a fag, and unlike all of the two-faced trannies here, you'll always have me and can rely on my honest sincere opinion.

Have a good life, regards, /pol/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.