[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to use cocoa butter as lube for anal sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: QHE-74378-5.jpg (255KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
QHE-74378-5.jpg
255KB, 1600x1600px
Is it okay to use cocoa butter as lube for anal sex?
>>
>>7414355
probably not, it's not bad for a buttplug or something, but you can't use it with latex toys/condoms, and you don't want it in your intestines
>>
>>7414366
>I accidentally ruined my intestines by using a whole bottle of Vaseline to put something in my butt once
What do you mean you ruined them? Permanently or temporarily? Did you need medical attention?
>>
>>7414366

cocoa butter is natural and isn't a sealant like vaseline, it works well for lube, coconut oil is better though and actually can protect you from stds/hiv
>>
>>7414366
Did you at least lube up the bottle before putting it in?
>>
>>7414677
Damn, that sounds painful as hell. Lube and condoms are so freaking expensive where I live. And I'm chickening to ruin my insides like you using cocoa butter (the brand is vaseline too, dunno if it's legit cocoa butter, it says so on it but I dunno) or go raw and catch something.
>>
I've used it before just fine.
It helps if you have a way to rinse it out after cause the oils won't absorb and will feel gross
Also careful of using it with toys/condoms
>>
>>7414727
nice one anon.

yeah, he used more vaseline.
>>
>>7414355
want to get AIDS?
>>
>>7414355
Yeah. What one of my Puerto Rican (tranny) fuck buddies likes to do is take a huge glob of it smear it on my dick and let me fuck her hard and deep like a girl with no warm up, fingering, etc. It melts into oil at body temperature. As a top this feels really good, feels like wet pussy basically, plus she is nice and tight from no warm up. We use condoms btw and none have melted from the cocoa butter.

Be careful what you buy though Vaseline brand has petrol jelly in it and Palmers has mineral oil, those could weaken condoms I guess. The cheap stuff you get at the store is always watered down with a bunch of cheap petroleum additives, and fragrances. She buys raw cocoa butter in bulk from a health food store in her neighborhood. She has a big tub of it next to her bed lol she is a huge slut
>>
File: cleaning_palmoliveoriginal.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cleaning_palmoliveoriginal.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>7414355
>Is it okay to use cocoa butter as lube for anal sex?

Yeah, but Palmolive is way better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.