[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

future worth of trans women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: QZdmucm.png (1MB, 727x1098px) Image search: [Google]
QZdmucm.png
1MB, 727x1098px
In the future cis women will become biologically worthless because of technologies that will allow any two or even three people of any gender to have babies (that's already being researched now, btw) and these babies will be gestated in artificial wombs thus completely negating any biological value cis women have. And then the rise of android, especially sexbots, will destroy any sexual value they have because no biological woman can compete with android literally designed to look and behave perfectly - pic related.

And so the value of trans women will skyrocket because we don't have wombs but we do have penises and we will become the ideal partner for men and not cis women.
>>
>>7413571
If sexbots are a thing then they can be given the perfect penis. Trans women will be on the same level as cis women. Worthless.
>>
>>7413579
That's already possible with strap on and yet trans women are desirable. In the future that combination of male and female traits + real penis will be very desirable
>>
>>7413592
Exactly, biological people will be converging in the androgynous center while the robots will be pushing further and further into sex extremes with robots that look like hentai women or bara men.
>>
File: 1447652966389.png (287KB, 558x486px) Image search: [Google]
1447652966389.png
287KB, 558x486px
>>7413589
That makes me wonder

Why is it that the idea of fucking a robot or even a doll's artificial vagina is so exciting but the thought of a fake penis/dildo is so unappealing and only a real dick sounds satisfying?

I feel like women are so disposable
>>
>>7413571
funny, i saw a similar thread on /pol/

i guess /pol/ and /t/ are the same now right?
>>
Threads like these remind me that humankind being pushed back from the modern age by it's own destructive hand is actually a good thing.
>>
>>7413571
>all womens worth is based on what men want

what about all those lesbian trannies, seems like most mtf want to be with women, not men. also you sound pretty bitter anon kek
>>
>>7413592
>Neither cis women or cis men need to be eliminated, just their dimorphism.
T H I S
H
I
S

It's time to take evolution to another level.
>>
>>7413571
>>7413579
All women will be valued for their companionship and ability to mentally please their man. This will give intelligent, feminine, submissive and loving trans women a huge advantage over cis women, who are generally dull, stupid and unpleasant to deal with.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x656px
>>7413571
>Implying the versatile enhanced femboy won't beat all of you
Plebes
>>
>>7413746
And probably literally.

Just think of the possibilities.
>femboy killer cyborgs
>>
>>7413571
>And so the value of trans women will skyrocket because we don't have wombs but we do have penises and we will become the ideal partner for men and not cis women.

I like your assumption that having penises is a plus.

You sound like my kind of girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 423x600px
>>7413758
>Tfw no world where every great power has a squad of killer femboy cyborg commandos
>>
>>7413691

This is retarded and invariably the fantasy of a few morbid people who have sufficiently failed at life to loathe gender roles. The rest of us aren’t merely content with our dimorphism, we revel in it. Men enjoy feeling masculine, and women, feminine. Remember that lower organisms ARE sexless: dimorphism, itself, is the next level of evolution, and if technology changes that it will probably be to add genders, not subtract them.
>>
>>7413845

Gonna need to cast your bait better than that you sexless muppet.
>>
>>7413637
T is the most polarized letter, I think. B and G tend to average out in the middle and L tends to be pure left but T has both far left types and unironic far right types,
>>
>>7413761
Girls are already pretty cool but girls with penises are perfect.
>>
File: 2000px-PhageExterior.svg.png (465KB, 2000x2440px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-PhageExterior.svg.png
465KB, 2000x2440px
>>7413837
Dimorphism is what prevents us from building cities on Mars because every brainlet focuses on how "lovely" does the opposite sex member look today instead.

Viruses don't and that's why they get the job done even though they are evolutionarily retrograde but still superior to us dumb hairless albino apes.
>>
Every single person should be put on puberty blockers as soon as possible. I'm not sure why this has not yet been legally mandated.
>>
>>7413845
>elimination of already dimorphic individuals
Sounds like heaven even though 95% of all people will likely have to die tbqh funpai.
>>
>>7414038
It should be legally mandated.

MANDATORY
ESTROGEN
INJECTIONS
>>
>>7414059
A necessary evil, yes. Still an effective bottleneck method how to weed out brainlet cucks who want to hang on to their precious sexual dimorphism we as apex predators don't even need anymore.
>>
>>7413592
Uh no. Why would we want to be spineless androgynous fucks when we can gene dope and be super mutants with super human intelligence?
>>
File: 742938452.png (304KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
742938452.png
304KB, 500x346px
>>7414040
>Thinking the 95% won't go the other way and faze YOU out instead

pic related it's your fighting capability.
>>
>>7414161
Jeez that was lame. Why even try?
>>
>>7414081
And then you wake up. You jizzed yourself in your sleep too. Gross.
>>
>>7413973

Word.

>>7414024
>Dimorphism is what prevents us from building cities on Mars because every brainlet focuses on how "lovely" does the opposite sex member look today instead.

Yeah but it’s also what got us as far as we’ve come because the desire to impress a mate and provide for a family is a prime motivating factor.
>>
>>7415517
>dimorphic cuck getting defensive
It's silly of you to even get upset in the first place. At this point it's pretty much inevitable my man.
>>
>>7415631
Hey man, you're free to keep fantasizing but at least change your pants before you keep going. It's running down your legs. Yuck dude.
>>
>>7415611
Family? More like "petty sexual dimorphism factory designed to worship itself and hog Earth's resources instead of redirecting them to researching technological singularity and space exploration instead" tbqh familia.

We could still have families in the future but without that pesky sexual dimorphism distracting us all the time.
>>
I'm just waiting until I can transfer my consciousness into a qt robot body that doesn't make me want to kill myself
>>
>>7415736
>Family? More like "petty sexual dimorphism factory designed to worship itself and hog Earth's resources instead of redirecting them to researching technological singularity and space exploration instead" tbqh familia.

The urge to develop and explore are, themselves, the result of the dimorphic Darwinian sex drive. That you abhor your own carnal desires does not make you any less of a puppet thereof.

>We could still have families in the future but without that pesky sexual dimorphism distracting us all the time.

Science will reach the level of redirecting unruly libido toward more productive pursuits long before it reaches the level of validating your discomfort with your own body and social role by eliminating dimorphism per se.
>>
>>7415747
THIS, thousand times this. The second it becomes feasible to robotize your body I'm doing it, fuck this sack of meat.
>>
uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ uı ƃuıʌıl sı /ʇqƃl/
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.