[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans inventors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1476446516499.jpg (102KB, 720x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1476446516499.jpg
102KB, 720x1270px
Did trans women ever invent anything?

Dr. Mars came up with the revolutionary anti-clocking defense mechanism commonly known as the Comboverâ„¢. Have there been any more inventors at all?
>>
Lynn Conway
>"[Conway] worked at IBM in the 1960s and is credited with the invention of generalized dynamic instruction handling, a key advance used in out-of-order execution, used by most modern computer processors to improve performance"

Also, Sophie Wilson designed the ARM processor instruction set, so thank a tranny when you can shitpost from your phone
>>
>>7413366
trans men:
>alan l hart pioneered x rays as a tuberculosis screening method and implemented screening programs that saved thousands of lives
>reed erickson created a nonprofit educational organization that financed every single piece of research done on lgbt issues well into the 1980s and also did some weird shit involving communicating with dolphins
>poppy z brite invented 90s vampire fiction alongside anne rice and white wolf
>>
>>7413392
Huh interesting
>>
>>7413366
Yup. Plenty of transwomen in computer science and engineering.
>>
Wendy Carlos is trans and was one of the most important figures in early electronic music.

Most famously did the soundtracks for Clockwork Orange and The Shining.
>>
>>7413366
A couple of trannies invented the Matrix but that was when they were still men so they were still smart when they did it.
>>
>>7413509
She also was part of the team that developed the first consumer Moog synthesizers, both designing and engineering the ability to produce different "velocities" of keys on a synth
>>
>>7413457
>trans men
Well of course they invent things, they're men.
>>
>>7413687
this is both painfully misogynist and kinda reassuring.
>>
>>7413687
heh it's funny because it's tru
>>
>>7413482
>transwomen in computer science and engineering
A G P
G
P
>>
>>7413784
Femboy here, I'd rather chill and productive people than insane hons like you who think your women caricature and trailed trash status makes you a real girl.
>>
>>7413812
You are aware "femboys" are just AGPs who don't call themselves women/trans, right?
>>
>>7413827
AAPs*
>>
>>7413835
That doesn't even make sense. If they were AAP, they'd want to adopt masculine characteristics, not feminine ones. Femboys are basically the same deal as Tumblr transtrender "ftms", except born male.
>>
>>7413879
No, they're the opposite, tumblr ftm don't take hormones and claim to identify as something they don't actually identify as, whereas femboys take hormones and refuse to accept their actual gender identity.

And what the other anon means is they're just mtfs who are too into yaoi(and sometimes femdom if they're attracted to girls) and thus don't want to give up their male persona for the sake of their fetish.(a lot of them are also just cowardly closeted mtfs)
>>
>>7413879
But femboys have no interest in becoming a caricature of a woman like trannies do. Femboys are for the most part men who look feminine.
>>
>>7414052
Yeah dude you're so much better than us
How do your pills taste?
Because if you're on hrt were not all that different
And if you're not I look forward to seeing your dad bod, should be really adorable and fem I'm sure
But hey who I am kidding? You got a sweet life ahead of you until gay death at 30 during which you can have all the lispy pudgy homosexuals you want

What a life! I can see why you shitpost, your self esteem is too high to be contained by mere modesty
>>
>>7413366

I'm trans and have a few patents.

it's a living.

pretty much means i have to out myself to clients, but this is the bay area, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>7413509
She also had the first gold selling classical album with "Switched On Bach". First editions were under her dead name, and later under Wendy Carlos.
>>
File: ed7.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>>7413687
>>
>>7413879
>If they were AAP, they'd want to adopt masculine characteristics
Not necessarily. There are MtF who have AGP and emulate the butch lesbian look. Likewise, a lot of gay FtMs who want to be waifish anime bishies. Not all AGPs wanna look like bimbos and not all AAPs wanna be chads.

The same should apply for natal males who want to be a specific type of male. In fact, Alice Dreger theorizes that many MLM probably exhibit a form of AAP, which is why you tend to see many gay and bisexual men clustering around men of a similar type. They strive to be the kind of guys they're attracted to. I think the same holds true for a lot of femboys.
>>
>>7414541
>MLM
Men who love men?

do we need a new more politically correct word to say gay people every year?
>>
>>7413366
Dani Bunten Berry created M.U.L.E. back in the day. She seemed to have some regrets over transition for some reason. She regretted genital surgery but from the little I've heard it doesn't seem like she regretted transitioning entirely.

I probably would have taken my own gender issues more seriously a long time ago if I hadn't exclusively heard regret stories and warnings like hers.

M.U.L.E. was a neat game thought.
>>
>>7413784
Cock scavenging sack of shit die
>>
>>7414052
>Femboys are for the most part men who look feminine.
a caricature of a woman
>>
>>7414569
Its a term used in sexology because concepts like straight, gay and bisexual are inherently subjective social categories. MLM (men who love men) and MSM (men who have sex with men) are related terms that are intended to be descriptive without needing to refer to subjective experiences. It allows researchers to develop a more clear picture of demographics by asking men, objectively, about their sexual experiences without using loaded political terminology that could generate false answers.
>>
>>7414697
>Looking like a delicious reverse trap =|=caricature of a woman
>>
>>7414697
Except we act, behave and dress like men while you trannies spend 5000 years to train your "mannerisms", voice and other tranny bullshit and then still get clocked because your "performance" wasn't believable.
Don't be salty, hon.
>>
>>7413784
Kill yourself ugly bitch, STEM trans is the only trutrans there is.
>>
>>7414725
>sexology
>a real science

Yeah, and I bet you believe in astrology as well.
>>
>>7415060
>transbian hon being this T-enraged
whoa kid, watch your testosterone levels.
>>
>>7415069
I share your sentiment about the soft sciences, including both sexology and psychology, but as long as other people continue to treat them as real science I think its important that they remain logically consistent within their own framework and that we continue to remove harmful politics wherever possible.
>>
>>7413366
>hiding that much of your head
Christ. That's bad even by tranny standards.
>>
>>7415257
>That's bad even by tranny standards.
Not at all. If you're trans and have at all feminine face/mouth try hiding your brow and forehead with bangs, it seriously does wonders for you.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.