[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She complains about "only" having b-cup breasts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1413214595908.gif (160KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1413214595908.gif
160KB, 800x450px
>She complains about "only" having b-cup breasts.
>>
File: dorf.png (31KB, 316x485px) Image search: [Google]
dorf.png
31KB, 316x485px
>>7413041
My surgeon said, I'm paraphrasing, that I look like the kind of girl who should have big honkin' titties. Needless to say, they're neither big nor honkin'. But what's important to me is that they work. When the bf gets all grabby hands, feels good man. Just not into the idea of implants.
>>
>>7413041
almost no trans women who claim to be 'b cups' actually are, hence why they're so upset over being titlets
t. titlet ftm who still has a larger chest than most implantless mtfs
>>
Pecs are better than tits
>>
>>7413041
B is for Best Breast.
>>
I run and exercise a lot and I can't imagine doing that stuff with anything bigger than the b-cup I have now.

Besides, I haven't gotten many complaints about them.
>>
>>7413176
>titlet ftm who still has a larger chest than most implantless mtfs
reeeeeeeeee, this is like reverse dick measure contest tbqh
>>
>>7414601
t. shrimpdick mtf who still has a larger dick than all ftms
>>
>>7414611
whoa that is insulting on multiple levels
>>
>>7413081
Maybe you could let him tItty fuck you after for a discount
>>
>>7413041
my sister complains about having G-cups
>>
>>7414838
Nah, the old coot's retired.
>>
>>7414897
>G-cups
Poor girl.
Maybe she'll have growth spurt one day.
>>
>>7413041
Lol, is this referring to what I said in that other thread? About being stuck with B-cups cause I can't get on cypro?

Dude how long have you been on HRT? I'm sure you probably haven't been on the skittles that long, just wait a while, find the ideal regimen for you, eat something, massage them, maybe all of the above. You can easily get to Bs.

>>7413176
I think the problem with most trans women is that they have big chests and ribcages which makes their breasts functionally smaller than they should be.
>>
>>7413176

Like >>7415094 said, I think part of it has to do with the larger rib cage spreading the same volume over a wider area. r/abrathatfits talks about projection and wide roots, likely the same idea. That, or the v taper to male skeletons adds inches to the bust relative to the underbust that are not in the breasts.

>>7414897

Tell her I'll be happy to take some off her chest.
>>
File: Untitledstrert.png (60KB, 183x184px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledstrert.png
60KB, 183x184px
>>7413041
>tfw b-cups
>tfw no cleavage ever
>>
>>7413081

>My surgeon said, I'm paraphrasing, that I look like the kind of girl who should have big honkin' titties.

The son of one of my dad's friends told me something like, "Anon, if you were a girl, you seem like would be the type with big titties" back when I was 15 or 16. I loved hearing that and giggled for a minute.

>When the bf gets all grabby hands, feels good man.

Congratulations, anon. I long for that.
>>
i have b-cups and i love my life and tits
>>
>>7415094
I have no idea who you are. Trannies complaining about b-cups are common.

I'm four years hrt and my cup size is nothing. I don't have a cup size. I have to photograph from weird angles to convince people that I have any breast tissue at all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.