[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legal hormone therapy to become more manly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: mielke40a.jpg (21KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
mielke40a.jpg
21KB, 442x650px
Hello /lgbt/

is there a legal hormone therapy that would allow you to become more manly? Let me explain. I’m a “low” testo guy who has been cross country skiing in “national level” for 12 years (where the last 4 were serious competition). After I stopped competing I decided to start lifting. After 3 years the gains that I got are smaller than usual (compared to my mates) and my body is still little bigger than otter mode (more muscle and fat).

Is there a hormone therapy that allows me to become more manly? I know I will never look good as Arnold but still aim for the stars. Thanks!
>>
>>7409727
How low is "low" ?
>>
>>7409740
In the normal limit but still lower than average.
>>
>>7409761
Yeah, mine is as low as it's possible to get in the "normal" range, and no doctor would help me because they just kept saying it's fine cos look see it's within the "normal" range, bs.
>>
>>7409803
>>7409727
Fuck the law and just self med. You have a right to body autonomy, same way everyone does.

t. Femgen
>>
I'm in the same situation, just recently found out how low my T level is and it seems the only way to get it would be to pay out of pocket for it. Doing some light research it seems like it would cost around $600 a month minimum, which I cannot afford right now. What's your level? Mine is in the low 400's (if I'm reading the bloodwork correctly) and I'm a 23 year old male.
>>
>>7410063
Lucky ! mine was only just pushing 300 at 22
>>
>>7410089

And you can gain muscle? That's really my main concern but I haven't been lifting long.
>>
>>7410123
Well I don't lift (use to), but do a lot of manual work & I'm not weak, don't gain muscle so quick though, as is expected I suppose.
>>
Not sure why you'd want to be more manly but if you do pursue this make sure to take an aromatase inhibitor so you don't get more womanly too.
>>
I remember reading somewhere that in a test with 2 groups, one group lifting & one group doing nothing but watching tv & eating junk food, well the group doing nothing were given extra T & put on more muscle than the ones working out.
>>
>>7410169

Not what I wanted to hear.
>>
>>7410213
:D yeah I know, it's annoying huh
>>
>>7409727
ROIDS. YOURE LOOKING FOR ROIDS.

>>7409803
"Normal" range is BS because it includes everyone, even extremely old people. If you have ~400 testo you're in the lowest 5% if you're in your 20s

>>7410063
>600 a month
Massive overprediction, try a lot less than 100 for trt doses.
>>
>>7410272

You got a link with any info on cost for treatments? I know I could Google, but you seem to already know about this stuff...
>>
File: pepe.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>7410272
>tfw lower than the lowest %5
>>
>>7409727
transition to a girl and then apply for FtM HRT treatment
>>
>>7410374

So you're saying that if I were to transition, I wouldn't have to pay for hormone therapy treatment?
>>
>>7410384
no? unless you live in a socialized medicine country i guess?

it'd be legal though
>>
>>7410374

That's rather complicated, but hey all my fat goes straight to my ass and lovehandles giving me a feminine silhouette. My hips are a little wide but not so bad that if I gained muscle on my upper body it wouldn't even me out. I can't have klienfelters because my balls are a normal size and my penis is significantly larger than average. Although I'm pretty sure I shoot blanks, my semen is always clear and watery. It's not fair, I should be able to get testosterone and have a normal looking and functioning body.
>>
>>7409727
Just head over to /fit/ /fraudgeneral/.
>>
>>7409727
>Is there a hormone therapy that allows me to become more manly? I know I will never look good as Arnold but still aim for the stars.

Yes, it is called testosterone. It will make you look more masculine, but at a high cost.

Downsides: it will make you more prone to engage in risky behavior, will make you more violent, will increase your sex drive and it will make you age faster.
>>
>>7410700
more assertive & more confident maybe, not more violent, unless you're already that way inclined.
>>
>>7410707
>more assertive & more confident maybe, not more violent, unless you're already that way inclined.

That too.
But...Steroids are taken in cycles. Bodybuilder tend to get very moody and emotional unstable (like women) when they are in the period of steroid abstinence of the cycle. So yes, it turns you violent.

t. wanted to take steroids myself, but didn't after doing some research.
>>
>>7410732
Yeah, those guys take high levels of anabolic steroids. Testosterone, naturally produced, as of & in itself isn't going to turn a normal person into a raging wife beater. If you're a nutjob already then it might make you more of one, it's not going to make a non violent person into a violent person tho.
>>
>>7410169
>>7410213
>>7410257
Don't feel too jelly though, the high t couch potatoes would really be screwing themselves over in the long run.

>>7410700
Whats funny is I would of become a tranny given the right environment, since I've had AGPish behavior since early pubery. But I'm early 30s now and i've lived with T for so long that I figure its better to be strong and healthy. I'd rather be a crossdresser with a rock hard dick for whomever i'm with and /fit/ than an obese androgynous landwhale with ED.

Since I lack male pattern baldness i'd be very scared of roids causing it.
>>
>>7410878
>Since I lack male pattern baldness i'd be very scared of roids causing it.

What scares me most is the fast ageing of steroid consumers. Baldness can be sorted out with other drugs, but you will turn into a bear with steroids.
>>
>>7410878

Here are some steroid caused horror stories:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/health/780930/steroids-were-great-until-my-heart-exploded-at-34/
>>
>>7409727
take testosterone

be sure to keep active and work out
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.