[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex toy thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: lovehoney-wand-massager.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lovehoney-wand-massager.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
What sex toys do you own? Post em

It's a Lovehoney magic wand, its like a Hitachi but slightly diff and has a scroll wheel

HRT killed my ability to orgasm until I got this, defo recommend
>>
I saw one of those at a second hand store.
>>
>>7410141
jesus. I wouldn't trust that if it was boiled in bleach.
>>
I have a 6 inch doc Johnson "jelly" dildo which is my go-to for being thrusted but isn't firm enough to stimulate my prostate.
I have a medium fenrir from bad dragon and the knot feels amaaaazing but it's too short for my tastes.
I've got a hitachi magic wand and it's pretty nice.
I have tenga spiral and zen sleeves and I recommend against zen and for spiral.
I use BD cumlube by itself or astroglide water based gel with a dab of water or warmed coconut oil for all of my toys. Coconut oil is my favorite because it doesn't dry out or leave chunky/crusty residue; but you have to heat it so it's not great for something quick.
>>
>>7409563

A pretty girthy 18" double dildo. I can take around 6" of it, but it's the size of like 4 fingers.

Silicon jiggle balls. Fun to wear when I'm out and about.

Anal beads that I mostly use in the shower.

4" vibrator with a bunch of settings. Best orgasm I've ever had was this thing's doing.

Prostate massager with similar settings.

And a cock ring.
>>
>>7409563
I have a 7,5 in and a 6in silicon dildos.
I like tiger balm, warming and tingling lube
I put a strap on harness in a volley ball when I want to ride it
>>
File: 1481152367803.gif (91KB, 634x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481152367803.gif
91KB, 634x400px
>>7409563
A 6" jellied vibrator and ribbed 6" jelly dildo, three silicone buttplugs of different sizes a ribbed 7" glass dildo and two different 'realistic' dildos, both about 6.5" but one vibrates and the other squirts. I usually just swap them out depending what I feel like using, usually I just build up to using one of the realistic ones.

I need to stop buying more of them but I'm not a clever person.
>>
>>7410141
Bruh. Glad that said "saw" and not "bought."

I have a JimmyJane Form 2 and 6 and The Realistic 5.5 to go with my RodeOh's.
>>
>>7409563
Oh, I have that, but I find it way too powerful most the time. Kind of regret buying it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.