[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you're older than 16 you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: HON.jpg (19KB, 410x246px) Image search: [Google]
HON.jpg
19KB, 410x246px
Daily reminder that if you're older than 16 you're a late transitioner and you'll never look any better than pic related.
>>
PUT A BAG OVER IT'S HEAD, then fondle it's tits
>>
>>7409550
Wow, what the fuck? 16 isn't late at all desu?
>>
File: malefemale.jpg (179KB, 1600x1191px) Image search: [Google]
malefemale.jpg
179KB, 1600x1191px
>>7409562
It's a scientifical fact. Puberty gives you certain unalterable male characteristics. No hormones will shrink your head, make you shorter or round up your jaw. You're just too deluded to understand it.
>>
I don't understand. people who are taller have bigger heads. why is this news to people or cause for alarm?
>>
File: big_headed_harry.jpg (24KB, 331x490px) Image search: [Google]
big_headed_harry.jpg
24KB, 331x490px
>>7409589
EXPLAIN THIS THEN !!!!!1
>>
>>7409600
small head = female
big head = male
>>
>>7409600
Head size isn't always proportional to height anon.
>>
>>7409602
explain what? he just looks like a dude, there's nothing feminine in his look. his head is enormous, his shoulders too wide, his jaw too pronounced. he wouldn't fool anyone who has fucking eyes.
>>
>>7409606
see
>>7409602
>>
>>7409613
That's not a he you idiot, that's a she ! and a very pretty she at that, tut.
>>
>>7409612
can't see a problem with it anon, where's the issue ?
>>
>>7409624
'he' is for men, 'she' is for women. is it tumblr or what?
>>
bump, gimme attention please
>>
>>7409633
You know who the photo is of, I'm not falling for your tricks anon, anyway my point is, this perfectly demonstrates an example of a natural female with a large head, thus disproving your oft made assertions that the large head is the exclusive preserve of the male.
>>
I transitioned at 22 and I don't care at all.

I enjoy being a masculine alpha male man with tits tbqh.
>>
>Daily reminder that if you're older than 16 you're a late transitioner
Please explain to me how would it be possible to eliminate future late transitioners. In most western countries that ALLOW a gender transition, the patient generally has to be at least 18 years old, and mentally competent enough to make life-altering decisions, in addition to other requirements. Did you guys forget there are still conservative parents out there who would NEVER allow their children to transition if they were under 18 and living under their parents' roof? Did you guys forget there are some doctors who will still refuse to prescribe HRT to under-18 patients without explicit parental permission? Did you guys forget that not every transgender kid is edgy enough to browse 4chan and know how to covertly buy hormones online with bitcoin? Most of you edgy shitlords should consider yourselves lucky that you live in a civilized country where it is legally possible to transition and isn't a medieval-like religious theocracy nation. Otherwise you'd have to repress for your entire life, hon or not.

>you'll never look any better than pic related.
The person in OP's picture doesn't look a single day younger than 40. They already have a tell-tale grandma's face, which obviously shows their age. Believe it or not, some people in their mid-20s still look very young enough they always have to show their I.D. when buying alcohol, cigarettes, etc.
>>
>>7409589
>uses a picture from a drawing book to try and make a point about anatomy.

Wow skull size you really tickled my autism.
>>
>>7409846
>doesn't look a single day younger than 40
Whoa.
Try their 50s.

A 40 year old looking like that would have been living a fucking hard life.
>>
Started HRT at 24, idgaf
>>
>>7409550
To be fair, she looks a lot better than most women who are nearly 70 years old.
>>
File: 1481705796680.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481705796680.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>7409613
That's clearly a cis woman, you fucking skull obsessed autistic HON!!!
Leave this board!
>>
so unless you look androgynous or similar to the gender you wish to become, there is no hope?
>>
Really MTFs should be medically transitioning at 16 anyways(with no blockers beforehand), this will give a good balance between femininity and penis development.
>>
File: blaire white mirror selfie.png (293KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white mirror selfie.png
293KB, 375x375px
/lgbt/'s definition of 'late transition' is fucking ridiculous
you can't realistically define 'late transition' as being BEFORE the hormonal response s-curve falls off, which is 25 (ftm) or 30 (mtf)
sure in this day and age 20s certainly isn't early like it once was, but 'late' is not the appropriate term
>>
>>7409846
lmao i find it hilarious how you always sperg out in the same way to these bait posts
>>
Once your bones and voice have developed, there's not a goddamn thing that can be done to reverse that. OTOH, despite coming out and transitioning later in life, I'm in better shape mentally and emotionally than ever before. And when I was at an optimal age for transition, there was no internet, and I'd have been far more likely to get electroshock than anything in the part of the world I lived in.
>>
>>7410769
I didnt look anything close to androgynous beforehand. I don't look perfect now, but considering my starting point I should be grateful. (but I'm not, I'm a bitter hateful bitch because i didnt get to start off looking super girly beforehand)

>For reference:
>>7400749
>>
>>7411362
Nigga please. you weren't very masculine to begin with. Grow your hair out, apply some makeup and ta-da, hot chick.

Blacks don't what it is like to be white, one of the most sexually dimorphic races on earth especially when you are of Western European/Germanic descent.
>>
>>7411362
>>7411431
I'm a "straight" guy of western european/slav descent and your girlmode is looking alright. I'd do things with you.
>>
>>7409550

Good thread, OP. This is the truth and more gay men need to realize that just being a crossdresser is a-ok.
>>
Fucking roflcopter
>>
>>7411519
I think HRT is fine depending on the person but they should stay away from FFS and SRS. Their ideal partner will be bisexual or "straight" men. Such men will readily accept a gay crossdresser even if they don't pass and have a dick.
>>
>>7411711

I just can't agree with that. Changing your hormones changes your mind, your internal chemical balance and can really fuck you up, and for little to no payoff.
>>
>>7411519
str8 men having been cd'ing for ages and they have full lives despite the want to be a fem
>>
>>7411431
What? But blacks are generally considered to be the masculine of races.
And there was nothing feminine/not masculine about my face before, that was 100% man face.
>>
File: he's my girl (1987).png (188KB, 524x282px) Image search: [Google]
he's my girl (1987).png
188KB, 524x282px
>>7413640
>But blacks are generally considered to be the masculine of races.
That's because blacks are generally dolichocephalic and both women and men are somewhat masculine which leaves space for androgyny.

No wonder there have been movies especially in the 1980s where a black guy pulls off crossdressing. I mean just look at that cavemanish wide-faced cracker next to him, he would look absolutely ridiculous dressed up like a woman.
>>
>>7409613
kek
you know this but that's debbie harry from blondie
>>
>>7409606
Huh, it's the reverse for me, my peanut-ass head's the first thing to kickstart my dysphoria in the morning
>>
>>7409550
Stu Rasmussen (born 1948) is an American politician.

This person is 68 years old, and transitioned around 2008, which would be around 60 years old.

When I do a search on 68 year old women, they don't look much better.
>>
>>7409550
welcome to the glorious transhumanist futarchy
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (106KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
106KB, 720x720px
>>7409550

Lol sure sure

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1lDGLmLYyoQJm
>>
I transitioned at 15 nerd
>>
>>7411150

I agree it's funny, but I also like that the board culture is shifting away from the "young transitioners only" meme.

Exclusionary board culture always leads to self containment and eventually exodus for the exclusives.
>>
>>7409550
>projecting this hard

>>7409589
Wrong it's just shitty manly genetics.
>>
>>7424411
Same.

(still gonna get FFS tho)
>>
>>7411105
This desu

There's a reason i tend to avoid this cancerous board as much as i can. Most of mtfg sound like jealous hons.
>>
>>7424901
hons unite!

t.future hon
>>
>>7421161
68 year old women don't have 5 o clock shadow or wear terrible wigs
>>
>>7421161
>>7425012
That guy isn't even on hormones from what I remember. He just got breast implants and called it good.
>>
>>7409846
Literally the only sensible post in this entire thread. OP, your shitty way of thinking won't stop anybody under the sun from transitioning, you sound like one of those "I pass which means I can have tons of sex with cishet guys and you can't hahahaha" so? Bitch, even if you pass because you transitioned at twelve years old, you will never escape the fact that you were born the other gender, that you are TRANSGENDER. That's really what OP is getting at, "you will never not be a freak if you transition past a certain age", bitch even with total passing and srs you will always be a TRANNY. You will never give birth, you will never have periods, no one in their right mind who doesn't want trannies will marry you, you will have to take hormones till the day you die.... passing is OVERRATED. Because OP is under the impression that passing makes you CIS. But guess what you ignorant stupid ass bitch, it does not. You will never, EVER be a cisgirl, you will die as the fucking tranny that you are, even if you try your hardest to escape that SCIENTIFIC FACT. Let that sink the fuck into your narrowminded of a brain.
>>
>>7428810
>passing is OVERRATED
only to retard passing scum
fuck off passer
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.