[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have I got a chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-12-14-18-32-59-423.jpg (227KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-14-18-32-59-423.jpg
227KB, 960x1280px
Heya. I'm 5ft 7, a twink and quite feminine. I'm also really attracted to other feminine twinks. There's just several issues:

1) They have high standards eg want men who are 6ft or over.
2) They're also can be very shallow and intimidating.

What should I do?

Pic is me btw
>>
>>7408549
You should get a good education in a high paying field & work hard towards your goals, don't take drugs & don't smoke, alcohol in moderation only, don't waste any time, it's your most valuable asset.
>>
Jesus Christ you're not ugly and/or fat. Just don't be a lazy fuck, workout and any gay guy will be yours.
>>
>>7408549
I'm the same height but I'm jacked and I don't ever have a problem. Men aren't as picky as women when it comes to height as long as you're in shape. As for the shallow part you just gotta weed out the shitty ones and find someone you actually like apart from the initial attraction.
>>
>>7408549

My advice is workout. I'm 5'5 and about as skinny as a twig, and all I sleep with are twinks. My most recent ex is 5'2 and about 105 pounds, actually.
>>
>>7408858
I have not met an adult male as small as your ex.
>>
>>7408549
find a tall guy who wants two feminine twinks and makes them make out with eachother and fuck eachother and then he comes in later
>>
>>7408549
>i have met a few people, therefore everyone is exactly like them

don't make this mistake.
keep looking.
not everyone is the same.
there is someone who you like who likes you.
you just have to find him.
>>
>>7408897
Yeah, his type are rare. For clarification, I'm an 18 year old freshman at this uni, he's a senior and our band conductor, aged 21. It was nice having someone I could lift up(with some effort) and call adorable for a change.
>>
>>7408924
im not OP but NOT NECESSARILY DONT BE SO SURE, there is nobody who would like me who I would like it is a myth
>>
>>7408953
Statistically they should exist. The problem is they could be anywhere on the planet.
>>
>>7408976
Im racist, it chops the numbers down a lot
>>
>>7408989
You also have a limited area to work with.
Improve yourself and/or lower your standards. If you can not do either then you must accept being alone.
>>
>>7409083
i can also be alone but not accept it and go crazy and throw feces at people
>>
>>7408549
work out chisel your body , learn martial arts, be more active

you are not as fem as you think you are
>>
>>7408549
your cute af and as a twink I would date you maybe you just live somewhere without alot of gays
>>
>>7408549
i'd pozz you desu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.