[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to the Airport, Fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1276.jpg (76KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1276.jpg
76KB, 750x563px
About to board a flight from LAX in a little over two hours. I'm young and I pass and this is my first time flying since I was a kid.

I'm honestly terrified. I have no idea what to do once I get to security. I should have just gotten SRS by now. The chances that the machine is gonna pick up my "groin anomaly" are pretty much 100%, right? So should I ask for a private pat-down? At what point do I ask for that?

I feel like I'm about to throw up. I want to cry already and I'm not even there yet. I can't be humiliated and made to feel like a tranny in public, I just can't. What the hell am I supposed to do?
>>
>>7407551
I just tuck and I've gotten trough without problems.
>>
>>7407551
Just dress a bit tomboyish?

And do they really use the big scan machines for in-country flying?
>>
>>7407578
Yes

>>7407561
This, never been patted down for having a girl dick
>>
>>7407561
I'm gonna take this gamble. Will it be good enough to tuck normally or should I have actually used a tuck?
>>
>>7407603
Tuck normally I guess. I just wear a normal pair of underwear and thats seems to be fine.

I did get a brief pat down when crossing the boarder once. I didnt tell them I was a trans because I thought it was obvious and ended up giving the poor border agent woman a scare.
>>
>>7407551
>young
How young?
>>
>>7407627
Okay, thanks for the advice.

>>7407578
Wait, how will dressing more gay help me? How is that even relevant?

>>7407640
21, but I started transitioning like 7 years ago. They'll probably just see me as a teenage girl.
>>
>>7407551
I fly a lot. If you tuck well then you won't have a "groin anomaly". It's literally that simple.
>>
>>7407551
you believe you pass, but everybody can see you are a fag
>>
haven't flown that often while trans but only had one minor incident where they nearly had a male officer pat me before thinking to ask what my gender was and bringing a female officer instead.

i didn't have to say i was trans and wasn't asked that specifically, just if i was a girl.

every other time has been smooth sailing but ymmv i flew out of la, san fran, and nyc
>>
If it'll help anyone, look into getting TSA pre approved. Its like $75, they'll finger print and background check you, but after getting approved you don't have to use the body scanner.

You get into a separate and much faster security line, and just have to walk through a metal detector. Would recommend
>>
don't fly

scan machines give you bone cancer tbqh
>>
>>7407551
>be pre-op MtF with male ID/dox and fully out presenting as female
>go through TSA scum at Newark Liberty International
>go through naked body scanners (back when they still ran them)
>no issues
>moved on to my flight to LA
>be at LAX for return flight
>go through security
>no problems
>move on to my flight home

Going to Florida for Christmas, so we'll see how the TSA fares this time (still pre-op, but with female ID/dox now)

The horror stories do happen on rare occasion. Just know you can sue the living fuck out of the TSA for it, they'll settle out of court and you'll have more than enough money you'll ever need to complete your entire transition. Thanks, TSA faggots!
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (50KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
50KB, 720x439px
>>7408626
>tfw I havent flown in 10 years
>>
>>7408284
Not them but considering I already had to do all of that to get my job I'm totally going to do that. Fuck that's even cheaper than it was for me to get federal/state background check and fingerprints before.
>>
>>7407561
>>7407731
OP here, it worked. Beat the machine, no incident. I worried over literally nothing lol.

Thanks for a successful thread. :)
>>
>>7409444
Glad to hear it anon.

Also, on long flights when I just want to be max comfy and wear sweatpants, I often won't tuck at all. It does set off the scanner for a "groin anomaly" but they just do a simple pat down (don't actually touch my junk) and that's it. I also pass really well, my docs are all current, and I aboid hick towns and the bible belt. Ymmv.
>>
>>7408173

Sounds like you're triggered she started at 14.
>>
> tfw when your shlong is a foot long
> tfw TSA scanners flag it as a weapon of mass destruction
>>
>>7407716

Could you tell the story of how you ended up on hormones?
>>
>>7410023
She didn't, I'd bet my bottom dollar on it. The likely hood is very low.
>>
>>7407551
I work at an international airport. When you approach the desk to scan your boarding pass and verify your ID, inform them that you'd rather be patted down than go through a scanner.

But then you're stuck with someone, most likely a woman, patting your groin and wondering what's up.

So, either inform that desk attendant that you're trans, tuck your dick and go through the scanner, or see if you can get a "Precheck" because then you'll just go through a traditional metal d etector.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.