[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A hot guy in school... advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
So there's this jock guy in school. I've liked him for quite a while now, at least 2 years. I'm not too sure but I swear he's been giving me signals.
I am very straight-acting, a bit athletic too, and he is too. (Don't play the same sports though) From my experiences listed below, he acts a lot different when he's with his friends vs when he's alone. We're both seniors in HS.
(Also I'm probably guilty of staring a bit... lol)
Anyway, tell me what you guys think?

In gym class, I was sitting on the floor next to him and he pulled up the leg of his gym shorts a bit so I could see his boxers a bit.

In a different gym class, we were playing a game. He said to me, "this is so gay, isn't it, anon?"

I noticed that he often looks back at me when walking by in the halls. I was in the office the other day and he and I made eye contact for a bit then we both looked away.

Two weeks ago, I retook the SAT and he happened to be at the same testing place. He walked by, looked at me, and smiled.

We don't have and classes this year, however.

Anyway, I could use a hand interpreting all this. I am feeling pretty confused haha
So tell me what y'all think. Thanks!
>>
smash his boipucci
>>
>>7407554
Not really super helpful hahaha
>>
Throw him some hints yourself and see how he reacts
>>
>>7407583
But like what? I don't really wanna seem super gay or anything. All my friends think I'm straight haha
>>
>>7407425
There are barely hints. It could very well just be all in your mind
>>
>>7407596
Hmm yeah true, but I pretty often catch him looking at me, even from larger distances though. He doesn't really even have reason to recognize me haha we don't have any friends in common.
>>
You might just have to ask him out.

Make it somewhere separate from where his friends might catch him or spot him.

If you drive, look at all ages shows in adjacent towns. Talk about some bands together and offer to drive the two of you to one.

Even if you don't drive, get his number, text with him late at night, suggest a late night IHOP or Danny's pancake run.

No matter what, at some point just ask.
>>
>>7407607
Hmm.. it might be tough to catch him alone. I think if I do, I just need to wave a little or maybe just say hi. I don't really wanna risk being outed in case im wrong, honestly. I have never seen him kissing a girl, or even hugging one for that matter.
>>
Gonna be back in 2 and a half hours... Hope I don't get 404'd lol
>>
Whisper in his ear: "I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make twink cock hard".
>>
>>7407425
Whatever you will do do not ask him in public. Cause in public whole shit "OH GOD EVERYONE WILL KNOW" covers EVERYTHING even if you both craving each other's dicks.
I would suggest to hit him with free meal and stuff like this. Friendly shit that nothing to do with gayness.
>>
>>7407425
UNDERAGE CHILDHOOD SCUM GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD RIGHT NOW IF YOU REMIND ME OF ANY MORE OF MY MISSED HIGH SCHOOL EXPERIENCES I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND DRAG MY BALLS SO FUCKING SLOWLY ACROSS YOUR CAR WINDSHIELD ITS NOT EVEN A JOKE KYS MODSMODS
>>
>>7407593
Start with some sort of friendship. Start a conversation about something, like a class you have in common or something going on.

Once you're at that point, maybe drop a hint that you're O.K. with gay people and see how he responds. Just he makes some anti-gay comments though doesn't mean he's gay, so unfortunately things can get kinda confusing. There's also the chance that he's curious about his own sexuality and doesn't really know if he wants to do anything with guys.

If you can, I'd recommend coming out of the closet. It makes people who are closeted more willing to approach you that way.

Alternatively, >>7407607 is an option.
>>
>>7408477
mfw im 18
>>
>>7408745
Yeah, I see what you're saying. I noticed again today when he's with his friends he's a bit more tough-guy acting. I just don't know how to try to start a friendship out of the blue without seeming weird.
>>
So yeah, definitely wanna do this 1 on 1 with him, hopefully run into him in the school parking lot or in the hall during class or something. Don't want it to be too forward either, because I don't wanna risk being outed if im wrong.
>>
Anyone still reading this stuff? lol
>>
well im going to sleep, hopefully not 404'd by morning. I hope to hear more from y'all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.