[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else just not mesh well with the LGBT community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (17KB, 270x350px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17KB, 270x350px
Does anyone else just not mesh well with the LGBT community?

I'm transgender but I pass completely and have a loving husband and the works. So I no longer identify as a woman and I stay well away from everything LGBT really since I just hate the whole culture.

I remember being younger and going to a support group because I needed to vent and needed guidance.

I wanted to finally transition and get my name changed and just live life as a girl. I was finding this difficult because to get my gender changed on most every bit of ID I had at the time, I thought I needed to get the gender on my birth certificate changed (this turned out not to be the case as I discovered a month later) and to do this you needed to have SRS.

So being kinda upset and angry, I vented about the fact that I basically had to mutilate myself just to live life as a female. This thing in my pants that nobody would know any better about was holding me back.

Immediately someone said "you think SRS is mutilation?" In a rather aggressive tone with everyone piping in in agreement. I explained that yes, it was major irreversible surgery that forever removes the penis. It fits the definition. But immediately someone said "You think SRS is mutilation, wtf, why should we help you? Fuck you" and before I could respond I had more people piping in at me.

Long story short, I left abruptly in tears.

These people were awful. They immediately assumed just because of my choice in words that I was subhuman and deserved no help at all.

No one deserves to be treated that way. Everyone is allowed to hold an opinion and yes, I do think SRS is bad but I think it's a neccesary evil for a lot of sufferers.

I just can't understand getting upset at someone for such a thing. Someone who is exactly like you and suffering from the same problems you suffer from. How can you immediately assume they're a horrible person?

It's so shitty. Everyones so eager to be a victim and be assholes to anyone who holds an opinion.
>>
Oh and supposedly voting Trump means I hate every single LGBT person. No, it just means I can look past identity with my vote. Everyone has reasons, doesn't mean you agree with every single policy the candidate has.

The LGBT community just makes me feel ashamed and I'm glad I don't have to be a part of that.
>>
>>7406921

Woopsie, I meant to say I no longer identify as trans and just go full time woman. Nobody in my community knows and it's super nice.
>>
i hate the lgbt (well, t) community too but that sounds like you fucked up there mang
they were in the wrong too to pounce on you like they did, but when you're in a tranny community you really shouldn't be calling what for a lot of people is life-saving 'mutilation' when that's often used specifically to disparage said life-saving surgeries by fuckwits
say you don't like the surgeries, that you don't want a neovag because you don't think it's good enough for you, that you think srs has a long way to go -- but 'mutilation' has specific connotations that have been used to fuck a lot of trans people up
>>
>>7406921
>I'm transgender but I pass completely
> live life as a girl
>I no longer identify as a woman
wait what are u mtf or ftm
>>
>>7406944
>>7406938

Yeah sorry, friend. Goosed that one up. I'm MtF now living full time as female and have been for a few years.

>>7406939
Yeah, I guess it wasn't the right word but it was in the heat of the moment. I was very upset and angry and felt like I had no options but to cut myself the fuck open, like holy shit that's fucked and in that context I feel mutilation was an appropriate word and it fits the definition.

If someone said something that could possibly hint at being trans negative but also just be something else, I wouldn't immediately assume they meant something horrible.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't like that people just assume the worst. Why the fuck would you think a transgender person who's having a rough time is trying to piss you off? Why would you assume they hate all trannies and that they think SRS is so bad and should never be performed. Fuck that, it's fucking stupid. I'm your friend and I'm going through the same shit, don't attack me.

Also, mutilation is the correct definition anyways. I'm free to use that word, word-policing is dumb.
>>
>>7406930
i mean, you basically voted against your own right to transgender healthcare. way to be a retard.
>>
>>7407005

Don't care about that shit, I have a job and I'm semi-successful.

Everyone has different priorities when it comes to voting.
>>
>>7407012
having a job and being relatively successful doesnt matter if the insurance company is allowed to deem your transition as cosmetic and not necessary. so you pay out of pocket for your hrt every month? you enjoy just throwing away money?
>>
>>7407050
Like I said, I don't care. I can pay out of pocket if need be. My insurance company already ruled out surgery as cosmetic anyways so I've had to pay out of pocket.
>>
>>7407058
>>7407058
depends on what surgery. srs and genital surgery is forced to be covered currently. had you appealed and known wtf you were doing you could've got either covered. if you were looking for ffs or breast augmentation then no, those would be considered cosmetic. how would you even know it's considered cosmetic to begin with? you dont want to mutilate your body no? cause you're against srs from your previous posts, but you still submitted to your insurance a claim for pre-auth? quit your bs.
>>
>>7406969
I sincerely doubt that you're really a grown, successful, married transwoman when you're still farting around on the internet flaunting your ability to misrepresent an actual surgery as mutilation like an edgy teenager who's parents finally decided they're allowed to say 'fuck'
>>
>>7407082
Facial feminisation was what I was looking at. It's pretty much cosmetic so I kind of agree with the decision.

I dont know what the fuck you're trying to say but seriously, fuck off. I chose not to vote for hill shill for reasons and if that means sacrificing this, then so be it. I doubt it'll change anyways.
>>
>>7407122
I'm not flaunting it at all. I just think LGBT people are way too sensitive and I don't mesh well and want to know if anyone else can relate.

Honestly, relax.
>>
>>7406921
idk
trans 'community' here is total cringe, everyone is so bitchy and hating eachother, too many annoying chasers around, all the well known transgirls are completely mental or whores (or both)
>>
>>7407126
ffs is cosmetic. there are plenty of ugly women out there that have masculine facial features.

i didnt say vote for hillary. you could've voted for jill stein or gary johnson. why not vote third party when both major parties had terrible candidates?

instead you voted for someone that wanted to nullify your current coverage. more so, it made it so people with pre-existing conditions could even get insurance. hope you never lose your current plan as you'll never be able to get another because of your pre-existing condition (gender dysphoria).
>>
>>7407137
It's okay, we get it. You're a big girl now and you can say fuck, and mutilation, and nigger and whatever else's you want! Good job!
>>
Considering how the lgbt community is now a demographic reflection of the general population, it's only expected that lgbt people no longer identify or feel connected to the lgbt community.
>>
>>7407169

Well I didn't see any point. I really really despised the DNC and didnt want them to win. The only person who had any chance was Trump. Jill and Gary both had very little chance even though I do like them.

I just wanted Bernie so bad. The DNC screwed him over.

>>7407173

Dude, please. This is what I'm talking about, you guys can be so oversensitive and just attack anyone who upsets you. You've contributed nothing to the conversation.

Anyways, I'm off to bed. I'll check in tomorrow maybe if this thread isn't a complete shitshow. Night night.
>>
>>7407169
>why not vote third party
Better yet, just not vote. It has about the same effect, which is none, no one cares and it does nothing, but it's a lot less effort.
>>7407206
>this community has upset me so much after they responded poorly to me being rude that I'm just gonna rule out the entirety of them and try to avoid them from now on
>Gosh! They're just so overly sensitive!

lol.
>>
>>7406939
Tbh I think it would be wrong otherwise but was perfectly fine in the context
Anon was talking about her own surgery in the context of being forced to have it when she doesn't need to, very obviously talking only in the context of her own life - you'd have to be really retarded to see it as an attack on the surgery itself or other trans people
If an FTM who can't get on T said he feels mutilated by having to grow breasts you wouldn't say he's shitting on MtFs for taking hormones and it's very easy to see the parallel despite the choice of wording
You might argue that the word simply shouldn't be used due to its connotations, but it's extremely rude/insesnitive to attack someone over it when they are obviously just venting and generally on your side
It's like attacking a rape victim over saying she feels like she deserved it by dressing too slutty, sure you might have a point it's a wrong to say it but it's not the right time or person to lecture and certainly not in an aggressive manner like she's the aggressor here (on the other hand it's possible to point it out in a peaceful and reassuring manner which is what they should do in both cases)
>>
>>7407206
this is part of the problem of the current two party system. the majority dont believe that other options outside of the two major ones exist let alone are worth voting for. if everyone holds this attitude then we'll perpetually be stuck in this current shitshow. people dont care about policies, they care about how they feel. they care about /high energy/. they care about memes. they care about fucking over those that they feel sleighted them.

you say you dont fit in with the lgbt community, but you actually do quite nicely. your head is just as far up your ass as those that you shit on and you're just as quick to play the victim card. did you really believe what daddy trump said? drain the swamp? look at the cabinet he's picking. how is that draining the swamp? let's put someone in charge of the epa that has 3 outstanding lawsuits with it. let's put someone in charge of the department of energy that wanted to abolish the department and couldnt even remember it's name, sounds like a great candidate to guard our nukes.
>>
>>7407212
Okay, I'll respond to this one before I sleep.

How do those two things relate? Are you implying I'm hypocritical? Because I'd disagree.

I was not rude, mutilation was an acceptable word in that context. I think it's reasonable to be upset over being undeniably attacked for simple word choice. They were clearly looking for something to be upset over and to make it about themselves. I think that's the definition of being over sensitive and I don't think I'm being overly sensitive wanting to avoid being attacked again and being a part of that culture.

I don't think it's hypocritical at all of me. You're comparing two different things just to be a butt I think.

>>7407243

Wow, you actually put it really well. Better than I ever could. Thank you.

I'm glad someone agrees.

Now to sleep for real.
>>
>>7407259

Okay, but I knew that a lot of people thought the same and that we wouldn't suddenly have millions of people realise that they can potentially win so I knew my vote would be wasted.

You're being a dick, I already said in the thread that my only reason for voting for Trump was due to the DNC unfairly making Hillary the candidate instead of Bernie. I didnt care about anything Trump promised.

Stop assuming things. Please. It's doing my head in.
>>
>>7406930
I know this isn't /pol/ but this annoyed me the most
>vote for Hillary, even if you don't agree with everything you have to make a choice
>OMG don't vote trump he's pure evil just because you agree with most of his point doesn't mean you should still vote for him

On topic though I'm gay and most gays aren't complete shit. Still avoid trannies though because the stereotype that all are crazy is as true as chinks being shit drivers
>>
>>7407137
The person you're replying to is a perfect example of what you're saying, lmao. Likely they've had SRS and aren't taking it well that you think it's mutilation.

I agree with you, by the way. The vast, vast majority of faggots I've met have been insufferable. Quick to judge and play victim, forming their own cliques and gossiping about everyone who isn't in it.
If there was a society of nothing but LGBT, I would be the first to suggest nuking it.

But there are cool people out there, they just don't get consumed by the identity politics of the LGBT community.
>>
>>7407281
why even vote then? it's a lot less time and effort. instead you want to support someone that is terrible and then cry victim when you get called out on your idiocracy.
>>
>>7407082
>>7407169
I don't agree with the hon in OP but you're even more deluded. If you reject FFS, you're a monster who burdenes society with your creepy presence and should rightfully be put down.

I hope the new political climate makes it easy to discriminate against all the unrepentant clowns like you.

Get bashed, monster
>>
https://youtu.be/hZ0auIBdSls
>>
>>7409581
high quality post
>>
>>7409537
i didnt reject ffs. it is necessary to ease the burden of gender dysphoria in some patients because of the amount definitive secondary sex characteristics developed from male puberty. should it be covered by the insurance company though? that's irrelevent now when the strides made toward transgender healthcare are now in jeopardy. it may not ever be covered now if insurance companies are continually allowed to discriminate against transgender individuals. for some, ffs is a distant dream as they live on the poverty line. should they be forgotten about simply because insurance deems it cosmetic? doesnt matter now when retards like op actively vote against their own interests. from a legal stand point, having a pretty face is irrelevent. good luck getting your gender marker on your birth certificate changed while you still have a penis if you're born in a red state. doesnt matter how ugly you look, if you have a vagina women feel a lot less threatened about your pressence in their restroom (even if they dont actively see it, the sound of a male sitting to pee is different compared to the sound a female makes). so ya you might look ugly, but they arent afraid you're going to rape them when you don't have a penis. doesnt matter though, because of members in the community like op that believe srs is mutilation and think they're special snowflakes that arent a part of their own community. the community will never make strides towards a better quality of life for those within it so long as there's dissonance from within.
>>
>>7409992
They should ban Srs if there won't be ffs. It's nothing more than a ridiculous mockery and worthless without it.
>>
/lgbt/ especially the t are very in line with the tumblr hivemind OP. you sealed your fate especially when you mentioned trump. i have the same mindset as you mostly OP and this place is pretty much the same as tumblr except people will openly bash hons here more except for the hons that actually posting in the 'pass' threads.
>>
>even if they dont actively see it, the sound of a male sitting to pee is different compared to the sound a female makes
Clever bait anon. It really isnt that different, I've heard all sorts of pee sounds in there ans nobody is trying to clock pee sounds. Only paid attention because of dumb trolls like you fml
>>
>>7410031
how about just treat trannies like what they are: retards. gender dysphoria is a mental illness. a birth defect. you dont make fun of autistic people or those with down syndrome or other shit. maybe on the internet, but not in public. people dont go out killing them for it. ya trannies might be objectively more intelligent and able to live normal lives as functioning adults, but they're still retarded. no sane person would want to condemn themself to being trans. ya, they may be objectively stable in other areas, but that doesnt matter. worse are those that think transition is a choice. worse are those that think dysphoria isnt necessary to transition. worse are those that think vanity should preclude function.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.