[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why bi people are more beautiful than gays and lesbians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: nico-tortella.jpg (63KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
nico-tortella.jpg
63KB, 1024x683px
seriously, in my experience as a gay man bi men are way hotter than gay men, and bi women are beautiful unlike dykes, and not, is not about feminity or masculinity, there's a lot of gay men who are masculine and yet they are ugly, the bi men could be both, the masculine bi men could be way handsome than gay men, and feminine bi guys way cuter than feminine gay men.

i don't have a lot of experience with lesbians, but the same, the masculine bi women where more "handsome" than masculine lesbians, they haved way more style, and feminien bi women where just objectevely more beautiful than femmen lesbians.
>>
Bi women is meaningless.
Its not that they are more attractive, its that you are such a faggot you find them more attractice. Ill bet you think hetero men are more attractive than gays.
>>
Confirmation bias and bi folks trying to appeal to a broader range of people. A gay guy can find his niche in appealing to guys looking for twinks, a bi guy who is looking to be attractive to not just guys probably don't want to go full twinkmode and thus can't rely on people finding him hot for that reason alone.
>>
Biscum master race.
>>
File: 1475759254584.jpg (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475759254584.jpg
194KB, 500x500px
>>7406839
>>
Man you really can't spell feminine.
>>
File: Masked_fellow_at_the_Folsom.jpg (955KB, 1152x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Masked_fellow_at_the_Folsom.jpg
955KB, 1152x1728px
>>7406839
Because we are the master race.

>a bi guy who is looking to be attractive to not just guys probably don't want to go full twinkmode
I know that feel.
>>
>>7407539
I agree with this. Bi people may feel the same kind of pressure to be conventionally attractive for the opposite sex, which means being a girly girl and a manly man.
You also don't often see bisexuals who look like butch lesbians or twinks because those are "visibly gay" styles and being mistaken for gay means at best you'll be missing out on some opposite sex opportunities and at worst you'll be bullied and harassed. Gay people may put up with harassment because hey, this is who I am, but putting yourself in harm's way if it's not even representative of your identity is too much.
So I think confirmation bias plus sticking to gender roles is what might make OP think that bisexuals are better looking. Plus they might incorporate a feminine/masculine flair that straight people wouldn't feel comfortable displaying so it's like this extra element of spice or whatever.
>>
File: 14086456475654.png (461KB, 503x543px) Image search: [Google]
14086456475654.png
461KB, 503x543px
I just want my bf to trust me when I say he's the only one for me and I don't want anyone else beside him

the bislut meme has to die
>>
The sour grapes that everyone on this board has against biscum is evidence that OP is right.
>>
File: IMG_4475.jpg (65KB, 354x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4475.jpg
65KB, 354x678px
>>7406839
Bisexuals lead extremely vapid and superficial lives so it's not a shock that they have they force themselves into looking like the archetype of what retards consider hot and sexy. Most likely every single one of them peaked in high school, absolutely humilating.
>>
>>7406839
kek
Had the same experience just exactly the opposite.
All Gay men looked way hotter.
I'm Bi and also look like shit.
Strange that for some people it's the other way around.
>>
>>7406839
I find the opposite. Bi guys usually look like shit, because they can always rely on a bigger dating pool and women care less about looks and more about money and personality. I live in New York, but it's also true in the small town where my parents live (although everyone there looks like a pile of garbage compared to NYC men).
>>
>>7410143
Sour grapes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.