[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming Out Gone Wrong thread #04

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: family-photos-gone-wrong-drop.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
family-photos-gone-wrong-drop.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
Alrighty you legbutts, it's time to post your adventures and green texts about coming out or being found out and shat on.
>>
no one was shocked and that hurt my feelings
>>
>green texts about coming out or being found out and shat on
that's literally all of them.
Some just haven't been shat on yet.
>>
>>7405854
kek, sometimes I wonder if that's gonna be the reaction when I come out
>>
>>7405854
I came out at Christmas while we were all sitting around the tree one year, to which the dull response was just, "Um... are you sure... you hadn't told us already? Were we not supposed to know?"

Apparently I have a the subtlety of a brick.
>>
A friend of mine struggled for years with coming to terms with her bisexuality but it was so obvious that all of our friend group had told her we knew she was bi, and when she finally got around to realizing "oh my god I'm bisexual" everyone just stared at her with that "I literally fucking told you so" look
>>
Everyone I came out to about being trans was entirely shocked. Only one person wasn't shocked when I came out as bi. My mom didn't believe it was me texting her. She sent me stuff about people detransitioning for a week after I told her and I just ignored her messages. Now we haven't talked about it since then.
>>
>Came out to father's ex wife and lesbo sister because only family at the time
>tfw they knew
>they knew because we were fucking so loudly every night (and thought we were being quiet)
>straight up told me they accept it, but are disappointed. Hoped I would get with my best female friend who I liked since middle school
It wasn't a big deal to me, just wanted them to know I found someone. My stepmom told me no matter what happens in the end I'd wind up with (female childhood friend). 10 years later we're still friends and I am still with my bf, but it's left a nasty smudge in the back of my mind like an ominous dark cloud on the horizon.
>>
>>7407176
Well fuck me anon that's depressing
>>
>Is small wee middle schooler
>Has two male bestfriends and jokes about liking girls all the time
>Small male bestie looks like a girl. Seriously like a girl. Pretty long red hair and is chuby enough not to be big but to have an illusion of feminine curves
>Other guys mistake male bestie for gril and ask him out.
>He tells them he's a guy.
>For some reason I really like to joke around and grab male besties man boobs.
>He doesn't mind
>I do that alot.
>We get pretty tight.
>I tell female friends I have a crush on him.
>Suddenly puberty hits him and he gets tall an cuts his hair (voice deepens and he's now "handsome"
>Female friends approve
>Crap my lady boner disappeared.
>Crap I'm a lesbian.
>>
>>7410913
>Other guys mistake male bestie for gril and ask him out.
does that happen?
did that happened?
>>
>>7410913
>I'm a lesbian

That's awful.
>>
File: 1473721622761.png (95KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1473721622761.png
95KB, 500x349px
>>7405824

>Nineteen, MtF.
>Come out to mother, she has a panic attack and almost commits suicide. Spends the next two weeks sobbing in bed and near-catatonic from prescription anti-anxiety meds.
>Dad throws a fit and breaks some of my stuff, including my $2000 computer.
>Sibling is silent and doesn't say anything, later tells me they think I'm delusional and that they are ashamed of me.
>...
>Cue several months of gradually intensifying emotional/physical abuse.
>Eventually they kick me out of home, and here I am.
>>
>>7411115
Did you at least start hormones?
My gf has a similar story.
>>
>>7411947

Yeah, I've been on hormones for ~2.5 years now.

I don't present as female because I'm horribly insecure and have super-high passing standards. So unless I looked 110% cis I wouldn't feel comfortable presenting. Probably going to wait until I get FFS.

Living in government subsidized housing so it's not too hard to get by.

Have a 4.0 at university and I'm graduating from a five year degree in two years :).
>>
>>7412055
Keep up the good work. Sorry to hear about your family.
I hope you find many new people who love you for what you are, and that just maybe your family finally comes around.
>>
>>7405824
>be ftm 21 kissless virgin
>come out to mom
>she's perfectly fine with it and wants to help me
>come out to dad (he's not married to my mom anymore, but to another woman who I barely see)
>he reveals that he's been an insanely huge sex addict that's fucked literally thousands of women over the course of his life since he was 18
>mfw I realise that, odds are, I'm not an only child but could have potentially hundreds of siblings
>he thinks the "solution" to my problem is to get me laid

what the fuck, I am so in shock and I feel like killing myself because he was one of the few people I actually looked up to in this world
>>
>>7412600
mtf 21 kissless virgin, sorry
>>
this is pasta, but it's mine

>closeted gay guy (deep in closet) in high school
>also pretty small so get bullied a lot because of size
>have one teacher who is a cool guy
>talk to him a lot and eventually tell him I'm gay
>he's OK with it
>one day he walks into classroom while kids are giving me shit (pushing me, throwing shit at me)
>he yells at everyone to sit down
>tells them they have no right to bully me just because I'm gay
>WTF? he just outed me to the entire class
>you could hear a pin drop as everyone's head sloooooowly turns and looks at me
>thanks bud
>>
>>7409233

Who are you fucking?
>>
>>7412940

hahahahaha oh my god. What happened afterward? How did your relationships with your classmates/teacher hold up?
>>
>planning on how to come out to mum for weeks
>end up coming out as trans completely unexpectedly one morning
>she says she's cool with it, not to worry, and she'll be with me all the way as we get through this
>take her to the doctors with me (my GP says he wants someone who knows me to give their input before he gives me a referral to the Gender Identity Clinic)
>mum looks tense
>openly says to the guy "I'm clinging on to the hope that the GIC will persuade him not to do this"
>begins to go downhill fast from there

I haven't spoken to her about anything trans related since. I know she's gonna freak the fuck out, and if she tells my step dad, I will be on the streets. She doesn't know that I'm 1 month hrt and have legally changed my name...
>>
>>7413213
It was awkward at best. Nobody bothered me about being gay but still got shit for being a manlet (maybe just actually disguised gay bashing).

Funny thing is after graduating three other classmates told me they were gay but never came out while in school.

More awkwardness at home. I never came out at home so of course some kid went back to his parents and said "did you know anon was gay?" and they eventually went to my parents and said "we didn't realize anon was gay."

WTF... outed a second time.
>>
>>7410939
Male bestie turned them down cuz he was super straight. He was just a trap but he liked girls. Male bestie was like a super trap.

>>7411014 Also being a lesbian isn't awful. In my experience girls smell nicer, keep up more wih their appearance and have a whole lot of emotional capacity to keep relationships working (Some of them try really hard). I'm sure you think differently lbgt bud or have even different experiences but don't feel bad I'm happy and things are working out for me!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.