[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 019: Secret tranny handshake edition!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 27

File: hrtgen.jpg (833KB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
hrtgen.jpg
833KB, 2344x2203px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Old thread: >>7341709
>>
File: secret handshake.gif (2MB, 844x1500px) Image search: [Google]
secret handshake.gif
2MB, 844x1500px
>>7404175
>>7404159
secret estrofem club!
>>
Assetchemist appears to be alive again, but are they trustworthy now? I notice a lot more questions on their prescription form, so idk if they're going to be pickier or just covered their asses legally.
>>
>7404301

So should I be taking, say, 100 Spiro and 1mg Estrofem for the first couple months, and go on from Blood Tests?
>>
Should I take cypro before or after lunch?
And is it normal to be more tired just on aa?
>>
File: needles.jpg (514KB, 1783x988px) Image search: [Google]
needles.jpg
514KB, 1783x988px
>>7405810
Secret injection club.
>tfw just about half of these are gone
>>
>>7406052
Take it after a meal. So yeah after lunch. After dinner would be fine too. I don't think it really matters which meal it is to be honest, although people may come in and say after dinner since t levels are higher at night, but in my opinion cypro is so potent it really makes no difference whatsoever, your balls gonna get #rekt morning noon or night.

>And is it normal to be more tired just on aa?
Absolutely normal as fuck on just an AA. Expected in fact. Adding estrogen or a SERM would help with that tiredness and general lethargy, so would proper diet especially taking care to get all your vitamins, especially b vitamins and d vitamins.
>>
>>7405810
I wish i could afford those

>>7406140
I wish those were available where i live.
>>
>>7406140
AGGG those look so cool! i wish i wasn't a panzy and could do injections
>>
>>7406224
>I wish i could afford those
To be quite honest fambily in my extensive experience using estrogen, estradiol valerate oral pills are better than estrofem, at least pill-for-pill. I had better effects from 4mg progynova (estradiol valerate oral) than 4mg estrofem. Injections are pretty dope though, not gonna lie. I actually am having some trouble sourcing vials now that I can't use a credit card to buy them from my old source so I'm about to be on progynova again until I sort that out - but I could easily afford estrofem and I chose progynova, that should tell you my clear opinion on the matter.

Don't let the memes get to you. Just because something skips liver metabolism doesn't make it better at giving you effects.
I have done over 4 years injections, over 1 year progynova and 8 months estrofem. Never going back to estrofems. Maybe other people get different experiences? I don't know. I have yet to come across a tranny claiming estrofem was better who had actually tried progynova (if you're out there, feel free to be the first).

IIRC estradiol valerate (progynova) is more potent than estradiol hemihydrate (estrofem), just speaking chemical-wise. With the orals the liver eats some up but what gets through is more potent molecule-for-molecule. I don't know why people get so hooked up on the whole "hurr it bypasses liver" thing thinking that would automatically make it better. The injections are also estradiol valerate and give the extra bonus of bypassing the liver on top of it.
>I wish those were available where i live.
The needles? Where do you live? I just ordered mine online without prescription.
>>
>>7406333
>estradiol valerate oral pills are better than estrofem
Huh that's interesting. I thought it was proven that estrofem is more effective because you can take it sublingually?
But thank you for giving me hope. I was worried all the time if the results would be worse because i can't afford estrofem.

Maybe it's because Estrofem produces spikes that don't last as long as a slower Progynova curve. I mean bypassing the liver would be great anyways, because i'm already taking cypro which stresses my liver enough and i don't know how healthy it will be on the long term.

I'm from Germany, as far as i know only QHI ships here and they don't sell injections as far as i know.
>>
>>7406228
After the first one it gets a lot easier but I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't still get a teensy bit nervous even after years of doing them.
>>
>>7406371
Where do you have to inject them?
>>
>>7406361
>I thought it was proven that estrofem is more effective because you can take it sublingually?
I just went over this but I will go into more detail:
Estrofem and progynova are two entirely different substances. That being said, the fact you're taking one sublingually and one orally can be thrown right out the window, because you're comparing apples and oranges.

The reason people get confused and think sublingual administration means estrofem is better?
Sublingual administration of a given substance bypasses the liver, meaning more of it will make it into your bloodstream than it would if administered orally.

-however-

Estradiol valerate and estradiol hemihydrate are different substances. People saying estrofem is better because it's sublingual are making the mistake of forgetting that estrofem is a different chemical than progynova.

It doesn't matter that a higher percentage of estrofem makes it into the blood stream, when estrofem and progynova have different potencies once inside the bloodstream. Progynova also will take longer to leave the bloodstream due to its slower absorption. Double whammy right there.

It doesn't matter if you lose a little to your liver when the stuff that makes it through is potent enough to more than make up for it, and even with that aside will remain in your bloodstream for more time giving you better, more stable levels.

Am I making more sense?

Also don't worry about liver stress, estrogen barely does anything to it in comparison to cypro. I'm on cypro too, although just 25mg a day, might drop down to 12.5mg. Regardless I drink somewhat regularly and my liver is testing well within acceptable bounds. Alcohol is a lot harder on the liver than estrogen. Worrying about the estrogen's liver load when you're taking cypro already is like splitting hairs.

>afaik only QHI ships here and they don't sell injections as far as i know
Hmm, maybe you could email them and see if they offer it? They dont list all their drugs
>>
>>7406371
Into the vastus lateralis muscle in my thigh. Think like outer third of the thigh, and middle section of that part, or so. It's really not that bad at all, nearly painless most of the time. Sometimes you get a little too close to a nerve and it hurts more though.
>>
>>7406435
This post was meant for >>7406384
>>
>>7406429
Thank you very much. You're making me feel much safer. I'm taking 50mg cypro per day to make sure, but i'm really worried about this and i can't do any blood tests. I don't drink any alcohol though.

How are those injections called and how expensive are they roughly? QHI usually shows unlisted products and tells you to contact them if when you search for it i notices when i searched for patches. But i can't afford those either.
>>
>>7406435
>>7406440
Oh okay, at least it doesn't have to go into your vein or butt that's good. I would still be really scared to stick a needle in my body.

Do you feel something from the big amount of E or does it get absorbed so slowly that you don't notice?
>>
>>7405749
Yesterday i upped my sublingual estrogen dose from 4mg to 6mg, now one of my boobs is killing me bad :( it hurts quite a bit.

is this good or bad?
>>
>>7406463
The injections I use are called "progynon depot" and are estradiol valerate injections. There are other kinds though and other brand names. I'm pretty sure most you would find would be estradiol valerate though.

I would ask them "do you sell any estradiol valerate for intramuscular injection?"

From ADC I got them for about $1.53 per ampoule if I remember right. That'd be $1.53 per week. Probably the cheapest way of getting estrogen in you on top of one of the best ways. However other sites have it more like $4-5 per ampoule (10mg estradiol valerate in 1mL of oil for all these btw).

The prices vary from place to place. If they have them, maybe they'll be a good price, QHI seems to do fairly good on pricing from what I've seen.
>>
>>7406484
Very good. I miss those hardcore pains.
>>
>>7406477
>Do you feel something from the big amount of E or does it get absorbed so slowly that you don't notice?
I would say it is more noticeable when you're first starting out. The day of the injection, the first time, I felt nothing. That next morning I awoke feeling morning sickness and definitely was experiencing high estrogen feels. Also warm feeling face and chest region, more emotionality, and it dwindled as the week progressed. Never after the first time did I have morning sickness but the hot feeling face and chest kept happening for a while, same for stronger emotions and other estrogen feels. Those still happen. However I have over the years become pretty well in control of my emotions. They still are stronger the days following an injection.

To put it short, you definitely notice.
>>
>>7406507
>That'd be $1.53 per week
That would be awesome i take 4mg Progynova right now, which is 2.60€ per week.
I'm too scared to ask them, but i'll ask in /mtfg/ if someone has already asked them before.
>>
>>7406151
Tyvn
I'll be on estro in a few days. Will order some vitamin pills thanks for the tip. What are SERM?
>>
Is it worth taking progesterone?
What does it actually do?
>>
>>7406681
It's this stuff femboys take that mimics estrogen while preventing boob growth.
>>
>>7406429
Sublingual estrofem gets my high af though, would taking it orally do the same thing?
>>
which blood tests do you guys order from private md labs? obviously the female hormone one but what do you order to make sure your potassium doesn't kill you while you're on Spiro and to make sure your liver doesn't fail?
>>
So I am stuck waiting to get through a gender clinic and have been wondering if I could nuke my T and bring it back up again later.

My only concerns are how to make payments and ship stuff under the radar as the clinic and customs get butthurt when you try self-medding.

Would qhi or inhouse handle shipping to The Netherlands undetected and without a prescription? And would taking any of the E's start making stuff noticeable? And how long would it take for both spironolactone and estrogen to not show the effects on a blood test after taking them for say a month?
>>
File: IMG_20161214_205943.jpg (1MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161214_205943.jpg
1MB, 4160x3120px
>>7407808
QHI ships to Netherland. Just do it with bank transfer and they won't ask for a prescription. Would recommend this over inhouse. I ordered to germany. Can't say wether your customs are nicer or worse tho my package arrived. It was a three month supply - big package - with a breddy discrete qhi stamp on it.
>>
>>7407808
What do you mean with 'making stuff noticeable'? You'll see first body changes in three months~
Also sry for the upside down picture.
>>
>>7408243
It has more to do that people shouldn't notice.

They will do an entire inspection of your body. S any abnormalities like unusually small testicles may ring alarm bells.

I have till around feb/march that they may actually start doing stuff, but that's the current best case senario. I just wanna lessen the effects of T in my daily life.
>>
>>7408243
For the time being ofc
Not indefinetely
>>
>>7406991
It did for me.
Also
>high af
Try injections some time.
>>
There's literally absolutely no way someone could start balding on cyproterone right? I've been on cyperoterone for three weeks now and I swear to god my hairline is slightly receeding. Given it's literally used as an anti-balding treatment for women, i'm just being paranoid here, right?

Alternatively, if I just have shitty genes, would cyproterone stop me from balding anyway
>>
Would it be dumb for me to start progynova (estrogen) at the same time as I start Spiro
(Self medding btw)
>>
will getting to orgasm then letting go of my cock while i penetrate myself anally make me able to cum from anal only?
>>
>>7410617
i don't know, you should try it
>>
>>7410611
Only if you wind up being allergic to one or both of them. I'd give it like a week or two to make sure you know which you're allergic to if you wind up being allergic to one of them, which is rare anyway but not worth the risk.
>>
So I just made another order with QHI and they never gave me a customer ID number the first time.

Are they going to need my disclaimer forms again as a result of this? Or should I be good?
>>
>>7406140
Where do I buy bulk needles?
>>
>>7410968
Ah fugg I think I got these from allegro medical.
Hold on.
Gonna look it up so I get targeted advertising for weeks trying to sell me medical supplies.
Okay here ya go: http://www.allegromedical.com/syringes-c570/syringe-luer-lok-3cc-23gx1-in-ns-p547237.html
Cheap as fuck. Box of 100 for under $16.
Just gotta live in the states that allow it. Don't know how to order them in other countries.
>>
>>7410981
Awesome, you're the best! Would you recommend that gauge?
>>
File: agitated airbender.png (95KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
agitated airbender.png
95KB, 300x300px
>>7410981
>tfw illinois says you can't buy needles online
>>
>>7411003
Yes. 21ga 1 inch is ideal for thigh injection unless you're fat. 3cc is proper syringe volume even though you're only injecting 1cc. Just make sure you put it into the vastus lateralis muscle.
>>
>>7411019
>cant buy needles
>no concealed handgun permit reciprocity with other states
Man, FUCK Illinois. It's the no fun allowed state.
>>
>>7410916
Your id is in the package
>>
>>7411203
Fugg.
What should I do? Find it and email customer ID to them?
>>
>>7411225
Also I have a broken rib so digging around trying to find that thing is going to be a bitch. I know it's somewhere though.
What do? ;.;
>>
for you girls doing shots, get some filter needles so you aren't injecting glass particles in you muscles every week

http://www.allegromedical.com/syringes-c570/filter-needle-18g-x-1-5-green-p548901.html
>>
>>7411560
Those are for use with snap vials, not the rubber diaphragm vials.
I thought injectable estrogen was all the rubber diaphragm bottles?
>>
>>7406513
does it mean boob growth then?
>>
>>7411571
The ones I get are in 1ml all glass ampoules that I have to break open. I'm pretty sure the ampoules are all you can get without a prescription, so if you DIY the filterr needles are a must.

If anyone knows where I can order a vial without a script(not stupid expensive), link please.
>>
>>7410002
I might be shedding, meaning that you were going to star going bald, and now you have lowered testosterone, the follicle has ejected the current hair and gone into a rest phase to repair itself.

If this is the case the hairloss should be only temporary and the new stronger hair should re-sprout in a few months.
>>
>>7405749
Noob question but when I try to order from in house pharmacy it asks for a prescription, what do?
>>
>>7411849
Send them your prescription, criminal scum.
>>
>>7411701
Yep. Enjoy it.
>>7411724
Over 4 years injecting without filter needles. Nothing wrong with me or my muscles.
>>
>>7411906
from the ampoules? Well I guess it isn't a super big deal, I just read that it is recomended and figured if I'm going to be giving myself shots for life, I might as well dot my i's and cross my t's. I'm aproaching 2 years of shots myself!

Aparently in hospitals, nurses give shots from ampoules without filtering all the time. probably just a scam for the medical suplies lobby
>>
>>7411956
Yeah it doesn't hurt to do it. I'm just saying not to panic if you've (you meaning anyone reading the thread) done a bunch of filterless injections from ampules because odds are it'd be fine. Personally, I don't think it's necessary but there is no harm in filtering.

If someone wants to do it go right ahead, being careful isn't going to hurt.
>>
I'm on Assetchemist trying to pretend that I already have a prescription of progynova. What's a non-degenerate reason for me to put in the " What is your medical condition that the medication is been used for " and furthermore will this even work in the first place?

If it won't I'll just order a prescription too, but I'm trying to save a few bucks.
>>
>>7411956
I am the biggest pussy around needles, I just can't handle the idea of injecting myself. Even if it is just estrogen.
>>
>>7413870
Gender dysphoria is a legitimate reason; it's not like they care how "degenerate" it is so long as it's a medical condition of some sort. That's if they care what you put at all, since clearly it's aimed at people who don't actually have prescriptions so it's in their interests to not be particularly strict. You could probably get away with "endocrine disorder".

And you can just order a prescription? A legit one? Where from?
>>
>>7413917
It's probably not legit but Assetchemist has a doctor that just writes prescriptions if you ask. It takes a while to process though.
>>
>>7413917
Also I'm just too far in the closet to actually come out and admit anything
>>
>>7411898
Don't have obe
>>
File: 1480612951004.jpg (34KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
1480612951004.jpg
34KB, 500x686px
Rate this idea: Take cypro until T is nuked, then switch to a low dose of spiro to save money.
>>
>>7414499
Why take any AA at all? It's called "nuked" for a reason.
>>
>>7411538
>>7411225
>>7411203
>>7410916
Okay can anyone help me with this? I'm still waiting for an answer. I think I'm just going to send them a brand new disclaimer form, would that be wise? I don't feel like digging around for my customer ID with a broken rib.
>>
>>7410617

What no thats just a ruined orgasm. "Anal only" orgasm means you achieve orgasm by poking your prostate until you ejaculate. Its a very different feeling entirely and i guess it kinda feels like you are peeing, but just different. If you have really hit your prostate and massaged it for a while you should have an idea of what i mean, regardless of if you have had an "anal orgasm". Look up prostate milking that might help you.
>>
Does anyone get prescribed "bioidentical" HRT? Is it just a meme or something? My appointment is in like two weeks and i dont want to end up getting prescribed some snake oil herbal supplements or something.
>>
>>7414746
Bioidentical = identical to that which is naturally found in the human body (in the case of medicine for humans)
So bioidentical estradiol is identical to the estradiol that is produced by the human body. This is good because that's exactly what will work best with the human body and won't do any weird stuff.

So you want bioidentical HRT. It won't and cannot be anything herbal. It'll be the same as what gets produced in the human body.
>>
>>7414499
If you switch AAs you will get a T spike because they have different modes of action and must build up in the body. I had a T spike switching from spiro to cypro and I imagine it'd be the same deal going the other way.

If you really wanna save money the best route is to stay with cypro. Over time, you can lower your cypro dose. I started out at 50mg/day, after 6 months or so I dropped down to 25mg per day, and it's been quite a while (a lot longer than 6 months) so I might see how 12.5mg/day works for me. At 25mg/day cypro is already cheaper than spiro for me. At 12.5mg/day it'll be a joke, super cheap.

That's something that can't be done with spiro.

>>7414609
Quitting cypro will just cause T to climb back up.
>>
>>7414770
Oh, okay i think i get it, thanks. It came off as some kind of thing like a custom genetic treatment. You know how cocaine makes the brain release dopamine? But it has side effects like heart problems etc. So its kind of like of taking a hypothetical dopamine pill that has the same euphoria effects coke has, except without the side effects? I hope my analogy makes sense, im an autist and just want to know if im making sense of your explanation correctly.
>>
>>7414788
>quitting cypro will just cause T to climb back up.
Are you sure? I've read here several times that it permanently fucks up your balls and that you can quit it completely after a few years
>>
Um is something wrong with Assetchemist? I'm trying to check out but they're requiring a call in order to pay. I'm not sure what's going on.
>>
>>7414848
>after a few years
That's the reason I said it's not going to work if one quits just after test is nuked. Test nuking happens pretty fast, like what, 2-3 months tops? But if you quit at that point your balls will just recover.

I do not know to what extent the balls would recover after years of treatment. Mine seem super #rekt but I'm not going to play guinea pig and quit taking cypro. There isn't much literature on it out there, I have looked it up and not seen much of anything.

I think part of it is also that after years it weakens them enough that estrogen can keep them dormant all on its own (by satisfying your brain's need for sex hormones, thus making it not even tell the balls to make test in the first place). I do know a few people who after years have been able to quit cypro and have T nuked from estrogen alone, but only a few.

I don't know if it's a guaranteed thing. I wouldn't be surprised, but still. In the context, I was assuming they meant just quitting cypro after T got nuked initially, rather than waiting years, weaning it down, then quitting and relying on estrogen alone.
>>
When will the random boners go away?
>>
>>7415065
When your test is sufficiently nuked.
Depending on what you're on that should take roughly 2-3 months. Really depends on individual and medicine though.
>>
>>7415100
Does it really take so long for some people? Cypro made mine go away in few days.
>>
First time I hear about that "to reduce tit grow from the third month"
Fuck, I have small titties and i didnt want them :(
>>
>>7414928
Please help I don't know anywhere I can order from anymore. They've all put up these barriers to stop DIY it seems.
>>
File: 1479054964188.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1479054964188.png
129KB, 314x278px
What does it mean if my blood test showed my E level actually going down after going from 4mg to 6mg progynova?

I-I'm going to assume I might have just missed my dose or something that day, but I'm not sure.. I switched to cyproterone too, there's no way that could be bringing my E down, right ?
>>
>>7415163
I just don't get as much semen but I still get erections just fine. Nocturnal erections are less as well, but still happen from time to time.
My penis is quite the beast I think. I've definitely noticed some testicular atrophy but erection quality has not changed one bit.
When I orgasm it's the same sensation, like I feel it pulsating but just no semen comes out, or just a little dribble does.
>>
>>7415163
You sure it did that? That seems very placebo tier. Did it even get rid of morning wood?
When I started I started on spiro and it did take 2-3 months to get to the point where I could only get a boner if I made myself get one and tried.
By the time I switched to cypro I was at least 2 years or so past that point so I have no idea how I'd have fared on it if I started out with that originally.
>>
>>7415719
>You sure it did that? That seems very placebo tier. Did it even get rid of morning wood?
Yes, not a single random boner or morning wood since then. I was surprised as well, given how often I used to get them.

The slight downside is erections hurt a bit now after 7 months of HRT.
>>
I have a question about injections. You only need to inject on a weekly or biweekly basis depending on the dose correct?

So with something like this:

https://www.alldaychemist.com/progynon-depot.html#product_tabs_description_tabbed

You would take one or two ampoules per week right? If that's the case injections would be a lot cheaper than pills for me. Also I know an anon said you're supposed to inject into vastus lateralis muscle but would there by any negative consequences of injecting into a vein? Seems like it'd be more efficient.
>>
>>7416151

Biweekly is done, but from what I hear, not a good idea.

Inject into more muscles than just the vastus lateralis so you don't damage your injection sites. I inject in the deltoid, rectus femoris, vastus lateralis, and I have yet to get to the ventrogluteal and dorsogluteal sites.

would there by any negative consequences of injecting into a vein? Seems like it'd be more efficient.

You're joking right? What do you think would happen if you injected oil into your bloodstream, keeping in mind blood is mostly water? You inject into the muscle so that it's released into the bloodstream over time using the muscle's own blood vessels.
>>
>>7416485
Actually it won't kill you. The estrogen would simply get absorbed way way too fast. Embolism would not occur.

Many nurses these days are usually trained not to aspirate anymore for IM. Look it up. I mean I'd still aspirate anyway, not worth that one time out of 200 where you accidentally hit a vein.
>>
>think I want to be a girl for the last year
>don't think I'm trans
So what would happen if I went on HRT? What effects would that have on my brain? Would estrogen physiologically cause me to be depressed and stuff like that? I feel like the only way for me to know my true feelings is to go ahead with it at least for a while
>>
>>7417173
If you think you'll be okay with the bodily changes you should be just fine
If you're going to freakout about testicular atrophy, sterility, boobs, etc then don't do it.
Although many people are going to tell you that you have 6months until sterility if you're worried about your testicles I'd say it's a sign you won't be comfortable on hormones. Sterility seems to be kind of the thing that separates the successful ones from the unsuccessful ones. I always hear of all these married transbians freaking out about it and they're always the ones detransitioning whereas the people that don't give a fuck are quite happy on hormones.
>>
>>7417173
It took me about a week to know it was the right thing to do, the emotional changes happen pretty fast, though you might get nauseous until your body settles into the new balance.
>>
>>7417275
This. I had flu like symptoms the first week of HRT but after that I felt amazing and continue to feel amazing. It's worked better than any anti-depressant I've ever been on. If you are trans lowered T and higher E will probably make you feel good, if not it will have the opposite effect. You can always bank sperm if you're worried about infertility.
>>
Canadian here. None of these websites ship to my country. What can I do?
>>
>>7418165
QHI should ship to canada unless they just recently stopped. I know their registration thing is stupid but if you have no other alternative...
>>
>>7416485

>Inject into more muscles than just the vastus lateralis so you don't damage your injection sites.
I forgot to say earlier: this is good advice.
t. >4 years only using my vastus lateralis
>>
>>7418391

What happened?
>>
>>7418352
Registration thing? I ordered a month ago with bank transfer and didn't need to wait for a customer id, if that's what you're talking about.
Also no, they don't ship to Canada.
>>
>>7418165
Get a reshipping service in the US, order to it and have them sent across. I never had customs issues back when assetchemist still worked, so that /should/ be possible.
>>
>>7418501
Oh it's nothing really. Occasionally while I am laying with my legs flat in my bed or something like that and have some weight on my thighs I start to get a slight pain feeling in my injection sites on either side. Very very slight and it goes away if I move. Only really happens in that position. Occasionally will happen in others though or I will randomly get said pain. It's kinda like a sore stiffness.

That said I never ever bruise in them and injections pretty much never hurt. But I think it'd be better to rotate sites like they said.
I'm about to be switching to pills for a while so mine will be getting a good rest after their lengthy usage.
>>
>>7418518
im in victoria, bc and i've ordered from qhi twice, took about 3 weeks to get here but it came
>>
>>7414694
Issue resolved :DDD
They just charged my card so apparently they don't need my disclaimer forms again or my ID number. Thank dog, searching for that packaging like this would be a bitch.
>>
>>7419004
That's pretty fast desu. My orders usually need four weeks. Well you can't pay with bank transfer from Canada.
>>
>>7419078
I'm in Alaska and the last order I got took 11 days from ordering to it being in my mailbox.

I took the more expensive shipping though even though I got the tracker code not even 12 hours before it arrived at my house. Maybe that's why I got it faster than people far closer?
>>
>>7419098

Since when has QHI offered expedited shipping?
>>
>>7419184
They offer standard shipping and tracked shipping. We'll see how fast the order I made a couple days ago takes to get here, but I did the tracked last time and I did it this time, and last time it arrived much faster than it seems to arrive for everyone else, despite me being much farther away from Spain than them.
>>
>>7415616
Were both your blood tests at the same time of day?
>>
MtF here just had my initial bloodwork done for HRT on monday and the doctor said it'd take about a week for it to come back, and that she'd prescribe it then.

Should I call them or wait for them to call me? I'm getting impatient but don't want them to get angry at me for pestering them too early or something. Is that silly?
>>
>>7419478
Wait a week at least my dudette
>>
>>7419478
If you don't have to pick up the results and take it to them, and don't even know when they're ready, then logically (and most likely) they would be the ones to contact you. If you wait exactly a week then it wouldn't really be perceived as impatient, since that is what they said and it's reasonable to check to be safe then.

I understand why you don't want to wait though.
>>
>>7419522
>>7419539
All right thanks, I thought as much. I'm just worried about what the tests will end up saying even though I know they'll most likely be fine.
>>
Will HRT make me want dick instead of wanting to screw girls? Cause I don't want my fetishes to be for naught.
>>
>>7419658
Don't worry you'll find new, better fetishes if that's the case.
>>
>>7419670
I don't know if being anally pounded, sucking cock, titfucks, buttjobs, or thighjobs are for me though.
Key words: don't know. I do like the idea of wearing lingerie and girly clothing, but at 22 and having the face of a man tired of life capable of scaring 9/10 of everyone I meet, I doubt HRT would make me into a qt.
It'd take my baldness to the curve, at least, and help restore my glorious mane from when I was 15.
>>
What's the recommended Bica dosage? 50mg/day?
>>
>>7420207
I've been scouring the net to see what the average dosage is for people using it for HRT and it seems that most people do 25mg a day or every other day so 12.5mg a day. 50mg seems like the high dosage.
Get a pill splitter and start with 25 for now, make sure to get your baseline levels +liver
>>
>>7419729
Why worry? Maybe you won't care what your fetishes are. Regardless if you don't have your current fetishes you won't care that you don't have them anymore.
>>
>>7420555
yea i hear the bica dosages are very fluctuating, anywhere from 12½mg every other day to 300mg/day and since the only pills i could find are 50mg, i assumed that would be the regular dosage.
are there any good rules of thumb to go by? from what little ive found, then its ~15mg/kg pr day

idk if i can get the baselines since, iirc, i cant request that kind of blood work to get done without a good reason.
>>
>>7420929
>300mg/day
See, this is why I specifically stated that those were the dosages for HRT. Anything that says 150mg per day or higher is for cancer treatment.

You can buy it in 50mg or 150mg, I'd suggest you just get the 50s and split them then you'll just have to feel it out. Some people go higher to 50mg and some go lower to 12.5mg, there is no standard for HRT use of bica but as a rule of thumb, you don't go over 50mg per day.

Look harder and see how you can get blood tests done in your area. I just went to a doctor and told them I was self-medicating and that I needed to get them done so he sent me off as a "checkup" or just pick another AA. I've read it won't hit your liver as much as cypro so it Should be safer but I can't say for sure.
>>
>>7418391
I rotate between 4 sites... l quad, r quad, l butt, r butt. each site only gets used once a month. Is this enough? Is there somewhere else to inject too?
>>
I have a question, can hormones be bought without a prescription or should I have one?
>>
>>7421294

Hormones can be bought without prescription online and in countries where prescriptions aren't normally required to buy drugs. In a US pharmacy, you will require prescriptions.
>>
>>7421294
Ignore >>7421320

You do not need a script to buy hormones (at least female ones) in the US. There are several online pharmacies that will sell you hormones without a prescription listed in the image of this forum's OP.

That said it is usually better to have a prescription as it will probably save you money and you will most likely get blood testing as part of the treatment that will improve safety and help to optimize dosage.
>>
>>7421343
>Ignore >>7421320 (You) #
>You do not need a script to buy hormones (at least female ones) in the US. There are several online pharmacies that will sell you hormones without a prescription listed in the image of this forum's OP.

None of what I said is wrong. Nor does any of what you said contradict what I said, it supports it.
>>
>>7421361
You are correct.

It isn't illegal to buy, possess, or use (non-scheduled) prescription drugs without a prescription. But it is illegal for a US pharmacy to sell them to someone without them. However if a pharmacy is based outside the US in a country with no extradition treaty then they're free to sell prescription drugs to US customers regardless of whether they have a prescription

I was just trying to simplify things for the OP. Given how basic the question was it was obvious they don't know very much about this stuff. I didn't want them leaving with the impression that you couldn't get hormones in the US without a script.
>>
I'm gonna start in a week, any tips?
>>
>>7421343
>it is usually better to have a prescription as it will probably save you money
Not in all cases sadly.
>tfw I've saved so much money self medding that the cost of the therapist appointments and very first endo appointment still would cost more than all the HRT I've taken over the past 5 years
>>
>>7405749
Is it really as simple as the OP pic for beginners and then adjusting doses based off blood tests?
>>
>>7421863
Only in first world countries.
>>
>>7422216
How the hell can I adjust due to blood tests while I'm on Boca? Wouldn't all that test still be in my system?
>>
>>7422272
I don't know. That's why I'm asking. I'm mostly just interested in Cypro though.
>>
>>7422272
*bica
>>
>>7422216
Yes it is really that simple

>>7422272
That is a drawback of Bica, there isn't an easy test to determine how effective it is.
>>
File: 14813083407770[1].jpg (1MB, 1936x2576px) Image search: [Google]
14813083407770[1].jpg
1MB, 1936x2576px
Anyone on Bicalutamid? do you also take E and how much?

>>7420555 >>7420929
but you cant test for T bica! it only blocks receptors
>>
>>7422924
I'm mostly saying to get baselines to see where you are normally and to see how much E you'll need to take. Plus you have to watch your liver on bica just like if you take cypro
>>
File: dog bless ameriga.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dog bless ameriga.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>7422241
No. Only in America.
>>
>>7422924
>that pic
fuck
>>
>>7423903
Can you explain what you mean by watch your liver? Just don't binge drink? Take it with meals? Can I do mdma?
>>
>>7424039
Considering I drink semi-regularly on cypro and my liver is testing well within acceptable parameters, I don't think you have much to worry about.

That said it never hurts to get it tested now and then.
>>
>>7424090
>>7424039
Ooh also I don't know whether MDMA would be fine on it or not. It'd be best to check if meth is fine on it since, no offense, "lol pure molly" often contains meth.

I know a few recovered methheads, and they all said that the first time they did meth they realized they had done it before, and that fun happy dancy energy component from their molly was in fact largely from meth.
>>
>>7424090
you really shouldnt drink much on CPA even if your liver can take it while you are young
>>
Been on 25mg cypro and 2mg progy for 3 months, I'm not too keen on the tits. Is a switch to bica and raloxifene fine here? Do I need to take estrogen with raloxifene?
>>
>>7424494

Bica won't stop tits. Raloxifene modifys how estrogen receptors work. In the absence of estrogen it does nothing. If your goal is HRT with minimal breast growth then just add Raloxifene to your cyrpo and progy.
>>
Is there a difference for what time of day you take the meds?

I'm taking them before bed right now but I was thinking of taking them first thing in the morning so I can be estrogenated during the day.
>>
I'm about to start on Cyproterone and Progynova
advice?
>>
Will it be detrimental to my body if I stick with spiro over cypro, I'm not worried about side effects
>>
>>7424965
I've been taking 25mg of Cypro (splitting a 50mg pill) and 4mg of Progynova per day for about three months now. The first week or so I had flu like symptoms and was always tired but after that I felt great. So give those side effects a couple of weeks to clear up if you experience them. Other than that just make sure you take them with food. I'd split the progynova into two doses if you're taking 4mg and three if you're taking 6mg.

I'm pretty impressed with the results up to this point and so far this is what I've experienced:

I had noticeable breast growth by the middle of the second month, right now it looks like I have gynecomastia. My body hair grows in more slowly and some of it has become blond and unnoticeable. I've also had some hair on my scalp grow in (I wasn't balding or anything before but I'm starting to get a more feminine hairline I guess). My libido is way down and it is harder to orgasm but for some reason I don't seem to mind it. I've still been able to when I've really wanted to. Mentally I feel really fucking good. I feel both really relaxed but also somewhat giddy about things for no real reason.

So that's the experience I've had with those meds thus far if that helps you.
>>
Raloxifene makes you retarded or something, yeah? I remember somebody saying it had seriously bad side effects.
>>
>>7425396
the opposite, it has positive effects

Tamoxifen can induce cognitive dysfunction. (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023%2FA%3A1006426132338)

Raloxifene can fix cognitive dysfunction caused by antipyschotics in the treatment of schizophrenia. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27193386) It can also act as an antidepressant. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20961269) (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22061801) It has some effects upon the serotonin system, and can improve memory and attention in healthy patients. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15577134)
>>
I'm finally gonna order some HRT because I'm tired of the gatekeeping around here. The closest clinic to me just had the doctor retire and they're not taking new clients for a few months and I'm not waiting that long.

I'm thinking of going on bica + prog, probably can't get blood tests for a while though. I'm liking what I'm reading about bica over cypro and there's a chance that if I ever go legit, I have a better chance that I can convince the endo to prescribe me bica.

Thanks /hrt/gen you rock!
>>
File: img_0.jpg (288KB, 1360x1024px) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
288KB, 1360x1024px
>>7405749
I'm worried hrt wont make my boobs grow big enough, and i heard about this japanese gum with pueraria mirifica that cis women take to get bigger boobs. Will this work on a trans girl the same as cis? or will it compete with our hrt for estrogen receptors?
>>
>>7426855
if you're going to use pseudo-science to grow yer bewbs just go with massaging and maybe buy a noogleberry. Otherwise it's just genetics, body fat % and sheer will.

>I must, I must, I must increase my bust.
>>
>>7426877
b..but phyto estrogens
>>
File: pizza.jpg (307KB, 499x728px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
307KB, 499x728px
Why do i like pizza so much now since starting hrt???
>>
>>7421773
starve yourself then put it all back on when you start
>>
>>7425083
your boob growth might be impaired because you wont get the progestin effect of cypro,
>>
>>7426933
What about with a progesterone? Do you know if a progesterone and Spiro is still cheaper than cypro?
>>
>>7426921
When will this meme end? It doesn't matter how fat or thin you are, your body fat placement will still feminize at the same rate over time because your body burns and adds new fat every single day.
>>
>>7427037
If you knew how cells divide and replicate you'd realize why you are wrong.
>>
>>7427104
Why, is there some sort of body fat priority system that will only burn fat that has been allocated to new fat cells and avoid old ones?
>>
>>7426855
Why would plant estrogen be better than actual oestrogen? It will just compete for the receptors and not work as well. That applies whether you're producing your own oestrogen or supplementing it
>>
Should I get a baseline blood test? I'm going on Bica then adding E after just to check for allergies first.

Or should I just get one after 3 months on HRT?
>>
>>7428053
>Should I get a baseline blood test?
Yes
>>
>>7428056
Okay, I'll go ahead and get one then. I was just trying to save some money but my health is more important.
Is their a specific type or do I just ask for the stuff in the op image? Never ordered one myself before. I'll start looking around for places I can go though.
>>
>>7428077
There are no types; you just ask for stuff you want tested.
>>
>>7428299

Who do you even go to to just get a blood test? Just a doctor's office? Are they expensive?
>>
is tehre anyway to tell if your T goes up/down without doing bloodtests all the time?
>>
>>7430301
No
>>
Did you guys get any reduction in facial hair at all? I've heard even in people on dht blockers or people with orchi's that there's zero reduction in facial hair

I figure I might be able to wax it, I already epilate my neck hairs cause I get so many ingrown hairs if I shave it. I've heard that fucks with laser hair removal but I probably won't be able to afford that for like another 5000 lifetimes anyway.
>>
>>7430405
they grow slower and softer but still, you'd need to laser/electro them sadly
HRT works better on body hair apparently

you'd just need to let the hair grow a bit if you ever do epilation
>>
>>7430430
I already epilate a lot of my body hair.

I'm just worried about doing it on my mustache. My neck wasn't too bad. I manually plucked the hairs one by one when I first started but these days I just run my epilator over it and it barely hurts.

But the rest of my beard is thicker, my cheeks maybe not so much since they're pretty patchy, but my mustache is like a solid 10/10 thick pedo stache. Even if I shave it you can clearly see the roots right through my skin.
>>
File: Image000207_20120315004751.jpg (44KB, 1095x617px) Image search: [Google]
Image000207_20120315004751.jpg
44KB, 1095x617px
Fuck guys my dad said I need to see a therapist and get on legit hrt but I don't like talking to people are there like Skype therapists at all? My agorophobia prevents me from going legit but my dad is really worried cause of my hospital visit over cypro withdrawl.
>>
>>7431044
>cypro withdrawl

What kind of withdrawals did you have?
>>
>>7431044
>iktf
yeah, there are therapists that do skype or even facetime. Some of them are restricted to the state in which you reside so start googling unless you'd like to say where you are so we can help you.
I'm sure there's a list of online therapists that give letters pretty easily you can find.

good luck sis
>>
>>7431044
There's apparently quite a few doctors that hand out medical marijuana prescriptions off nothing but a skype chat so I'm sure there's some that can get you HRT
>>
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Is this the type of blood test I should be getting? Or is it missing something
>>
>>7431350
It was bad vomiting, dehydration, shaking and chills and cold sweats all over eventual passed out and my parents rushed me to the ER shipping company almost got me killed.

>>7431351
Hmm I'm okay with realeading the state I'm in which in tennesee. That would be awesome I can never really leave my house due to some trauma I experienced made me super paranoid about leaving to go anywhere. I've tried googling but nothing so far I hate my state.

>>7431366
That's pretty cool TN is about to pass medical marijuana could help with my anxiety and I think you can.grow your own supply under certain medical marijuana states hope mine does the same.
>>
>>7418581
Does this actually work? It's strictly illegal to import drugs for personal use in Canada. What do you declare the package as? Vitamins? lol genuinely curious.
>>
>>7431592
Ow, I am sorry to hear that happened to you. :(
>>
File: CO8gckRUwAEgOYR.png large.png (258KB, 617x872px) Image search: [Google]
CO8gckRUwAEgOYR.png large.png
258KB, 617x872px
Hey, my endo is saying I should increase my spiro to 150 mg. I don't have a way to split my 50 mg tabs, so he recommended I go 100 mg in the morning and 50 at night. Is this ok?

Just wanna double check before jumping into another stupid thing he told me was ok
>like taking all 6 mg of E at once
>>
>>7432160
>I don't have a way to split my 50 mg tabs

Why not invest in a pill cutter?
>>
>>7432262
I guess I couldddddd
still, I'm curious if I can just take 100/50 instead of 75/75
>>
>>7431383
That's the one I was told to get by another girl that does HRT DIY, so yup. Pretty cheap compared to other things I've seen and it includes the draw when you go into the clinic.
>>
>>7431621
Your reshipper would need to be okay with you doing something illegal.
Also it's illegal in nearly every country to import pharmaceuticals without a prescription. It's unenforceable though given the reality that you can ship any illegal substance to anyone you want without their permission.
I think the only place that ships to Canada is QHI, unless you can find other online pharmacies
>>
>>7432339
just buy a fucking splitter you retarded tripfag
>>
>>7430405
6 months on HRT and frowth hasn't slowed down noticeably despite that happening to body hair. Though 20% of it or so has gone from very dark brown to somewhere between blonde and very light brown (with newer hairs seeming to change sooner/more).
>>
>>7432653
A box cutter or a knife works just as well if they've got one laying around.
t. perfect halves of cypro every time with a box cutter
>>
>>7432160
>>7432339
>man I just don't know how I can split these pills guys, this is so hard what a conundrum
>man my endocrinologist is so retarded though
You don't have the critical thinking skills to buy a 5 dollar pill cutter at a drug store to make a 75mg dose out of 50mg tablets and decide to take a larger dose at once, then you rail on your endocrinologist for advising you to take large doses of hormones at once. It wouldn't surprise me if you just fucked up his instructions with the E.

>is this okay?
that's not a question that can be reliably answered without knowing what your current does is and how you're tolerating it. If it's not a large jump and you are tolerating your current dose well then probably, but your endocrinologist would know more about that than strangers on the internet.
>>
ESTRADIOL VALERATE WHENN?????????

When the fuck are estrogen injections coming back?
>>
>>7432043
Thanks anon it was almost as bad as detoxing from morpheine.
>>
>>7433851
Do you recall what was the condition called? I'm siting you as a warning example to those who want to drop CPA abruptly.
>>
>>7433946
It's not like CPA withdrawal is something strange.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyproterone_acetate#Withdrawal
>>
I ordered injections, but it hovers around freezing here and it'll be left in my mailbox when they deliver it. How fucked am I if it sits there for a few hours in 30 degree weather?
>>
>>7433946
Adrenal insufficientcy or adrenal failure I'm not 100 percent I'm sure my dad remembers better cause he's the one who found me.
>>
>>7434067
afaik its part oil, but you should check what temperature limits it has and maybe call the post to keep it at their office?
>>
>>7434067
No, worst thing that could happen is that it crashes out but that can easily be fixed by heating in a waterbath.
>>
I'm considering starting HRT soon. MTF. I'm 23. I know it's kind of late but i can't pretend anymore. I have P bad gynecomastia so I already have some tits. Have always had very feminine hips, thighs, and buttocks too. Hoping that can sort of carry me to passing after some time on HRT. I think I'm gonna start just with some Spiro and see what happens. Should I just go all out and take estrogen too?

Also I want to get my nipples pierced. Should I get them pierced before or after I start? I'm worried if my nipples grow sensitive it will hurt really bad.
>>
>>7434221
23 isn't that bad. The "you'll never pass if you start hrt after puberty" is just a mtfg meme. Most of the hons you see started in their 30s and 40s. Honestly if you're already feminine or androgynous it'll probably work out. If you're taking spiro you may as well take estrogen. You aren't really getting the full experience without female hormones.

I'd actually probably wait until after HRT to get the piercing as breast growth might distort the hole from the piercing. It also might be painful to leave the piercing in while doing HRT.
>>
>>7434371
Thanks for the advice. I will try taking estrogen. I smoke weed a lot and sometimes cigarettes, so the patch is probably the good way to go, right?

I think my two main concerns are my hair and my chin. I already have some male pattern baldness, so I don't think I'm going to be growing any pretty long hairstyles. I've resigned myself to being a buzz cut girl. Also my body hair is super thick and gross, I'm hoping that the HRT can help a little.

As for my chin, it's got a defined cleft that feels very masculine. My face is kinda round so hopefully it won't be so accentuated.
>>
>>7434532

>I smoke weed a lot and sometimes cigarettes, so the patch is probably the good way to go, right?

I don't see why that would matter.

>I already have some male pattern baldness, so I don't think I'm going to be growing any pretty long hairstyles.

Within two months of starting HRT my hair line had noticeably expanded.
>>
>>7434571
According to the literature I've read, estrogen received through the skin is less likely to cause blood clots. Smoking increases chances for blood clots, and taking pill form estrogen can increase those chances too, just don't want to die of a blood embolism or some shit
>>
>>7434571
>I don't see why that would matter
Smoking creates a higher risk of thrombosis, as do tablets #(relative to patches/injections), so you don't want both together.
>>
>>7434604
this is correct
>>
>>7434615
>>7434604
Your odds of it happening at all even with that are ridiculously low, so if you wanted to go #yolo then you'd probably be fine.

That said doesn't hurt to be careful. Sublingual or injections would be just as good at lowering clot risk and liver strain and are also cheaper than patches.
>>
>>7434615
>>7434637
>>7434648
Thanks everyone for the help. This is the first time I've ever even gotten a response on this board.

I'm probably gonna do this DIY bc my parents will lose their goddamned minds if they hear about this, and I'm still on their insurance. I know Spiro is the most common AA, and the least expensive, but does anyone have any first hand accounts of what it's like compared to other alternatives?
>>
>>7434685
It's shit compared to alternatives. I switched to cypro and things are way better. Spiro just makes you feel like shit and do all this stuff to feel more normal. Plus pissing all the time on spiro.

Benefit of cypro: you can lower the dose over time. I started at 50mg/day and once I lowered to 25mg/day it became cheaper my a good amount. At 12.5mg/day it's a huge savings. So cypro is by far the cheapest in the long run, and it doesn't have a whole bunch of shitty sides like spiro.
>>
>>7434711
Side benefit of cypro: it has progestogenic activity which will help your boobs. It helped mine when I made the switch.
>>
>>7434711
>>7434723
Also some assblasted spiro takers are gonna maybe rage at all this but it's true, and they've probably never taken anything else.

Spiro will work but there are better alternatives. That's undeniable.
>>
>>7434532
you might need finasteride too if you are getting bald at 23 already
long hair add lot to looking fem and pretty, with buzzcut and on mones you will look like FtM
>>
>>7434742
I've been taking spiro since I was 15, and can confirm my results are shit, even at 6mg E the whole time. I look more masculine now than I did one year into transition.

But my endo refuses to prescribe cypro, and even if it's "less expensive in the long run", it's fucking expensive as shit right now. I'm so lost.
>>
>>7434711
>cypro
From what I've read and what you've said it seems like a great alternative. There are two things that I'm worried about tho:

>depression
I'm already a good ways down this rabbit hole. Been suppressing these feelings and my gender identify my whole life, and the wall has just broken down and I've realized what these feelings mean. I'm worried that this stuff is gonna make it way worse.

>sexual dysfunction
I know any AA will kill my sex drive, but this seems to be more than that. Sex is important to me, even if I'm just letting my gf asspound me to completion sometimes. I'll probably get shit on for saying this but I don't *completely* hate my dick. Can you sustain an erection, or even get easily aroused/orgasm when on this stuff?

>cypro helps your boobs
That's already almost enough for me to take it. I want more natural looking breasts asap, these crappy man tits have been haunting me my whole life.
>>
>>7434847
I suspect the baldness (read: thinning hair at front of hair line, typical MPB) may have been caused by the fact that I used to spend a lot of time in the sun wearing really tight baseball caps. Though once I noticed the thinning hair I stopped wearing hats, and it hasn't really got better. I'm hoping maybe the HRT will help with the hair. I will look into finasteide, thank you.
>>
>>7434883
CPA aka cypro can cause depression due to B12 deficiency, so take your vitamins
you will have lowered libido and wont get hard as much on any HRT, but it also dependent on other things like dopamine/prolactin balance not just testosterone, keep your hormones in check and have some baseline T at least at about female levels and dont let prolactin get too high

as of other options Bica is known to be less harmful to your libido of all AAs

>having a gf that likes to pound you
ohwow where do I get one

>>7434897
if you have lots of body hair and receding hairline means you have lots of DHT and/or sensitivity to it, you could look at you dad and granddads to roughly predict how badly it could get
finasteride/dutasteride block conversion of T to DHT
HRT in general should help too by lowering your T and blocking receptors
>>
>>7434954
Again thanks for all the info.

>Depression is caused by B12 deficiency, take your vitamins

Well maybe I should have been taking them all along then, I've been existentially depressed for years. Though maybe now I finally know why.

>where to get a gf that likes to pound you
I wish I could tell you. Been with her for 3 years, she knew I was into CD and bi/pan from day one. Lucked out hard on finding her. She's 100% behind me in this and I couldn't ask for anything more.

>look to your dad/grandads
My dad is pushing 60 and still has most of his hair. My male family all have high foreheads with high hair lines. My paternal GP was bald on top so is my uncle. Maternal has all his hair, it's silver white. Seems it could go either way. I'm ok with being the chick with short hair and piercings if that's what I have to be. I'd much rather be taken as a girl who is boyish than be seen as a boy.

>Bica is known to be less harmful of your libido

Idek what that is but I'll look it up, thanks
>>
>>7435031
the b12 is specific to cypro not general depression

look through the anime grill HRT pictures in the op, it has a page for bica
>>
File: 1278478534023.jpg (44KB, 777x519px) Image search: [Google]
1278478534023.jpg
44KB, 777x519px
Is there any way/med to reduce vascularity (thats highly visible veins) ?

I've read that Bica doesn't shrink your muscles as much due to T circulation, how true is that in reality? I kinda want to get rig of my upper body muscles to look more girly
>>
>>7435475
Bica actually increases testosterone and DHT
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7525125

It should still decrease your muscle mass though if it does what they say it does since it blocks androgen receptors. The effects aren't as pronounced as other AAs though.
>>
>>7435475
>I've read that Bica doesn't shrink your muscles as much due to T circulation
>>7435494
>The effects aren't as pronounced as other AAs though.

Oh shit, I've been taking Bica since starting AA's 3 months ago because the side effects didn't sound as severe as others. I hope I haven't been wasting time or money.
Not the other guy, but I'm in the same situation; all of my muscle from 3 years of being a strongfat stockboy a while ago is the most masculine trait of mine, and they're taking their sweet time shrinking down to femboy/andro size.
Bica has have definitely had positive effects, but my chest, upper arms and calves are still rather masculine.

How much would adding a low dose of E help for reduced muscle mass/increased androgyny? Have I just not been on Bica long enough to be complaining yet?
>>
>>7437813
You haven't been on it very long at all and it is a perfectly fine anti-androgen. Even has a reputation for removing body hair very well.

Muscle can take a while to fully go away, like a year plus depending on what you've got going on. You're barely far enough in to have much going on in regards to muscle reduction.
>>
what does it mean to take a 'low-dose' regime?

if i'm not ready to take the full plunge yet, what can i do?
>>
A couple of months ago I got an ECG for the first time, which showed that I had prolonged QTc on degarelix, estradiol injections and raloxifene.
I didn't tell my doctors about the raloxifene, I was told off for injecting estradiol (my levels were twice a high as they should be), told to just use the scripted patches, and come off degarelix.

I panicked, thinking that me self medicating estradiol injections and raloxifene had jeopardised my degarelix prescription, so I came off estradiol completely in an effort to show them it was my high estrogen and not my low testosterone that was causing QTc prolongation.

Went in for another round of bloods and ECG today. I don't know what the bloods will be, but my T will still be in castrate ranges because it takes ages for degarelix to wear off (and I also injected my last scripted dose against their request because fuck it), my E will have fucking bombed.

I was expecting to see at least a 20ms drop in my QTc. It was 5ms higher.
So now I've shot myself in the foot again and given them proof that it's either the anti-androgen, or my natural QT interval. The estrogens did nothing.

At least I can get back on estrogen but I'm panicking because they're going to want me completely off all anti-androgens until they can get a baseline reading of my QTc.

I really really really hope I can find a surgeon somewhere in Europe who is willing to perform a bilateral orchiectomy on me without requiring doctors notes to check up on this stuff. This is honestly the final straw. My balls are coming off.
>>
>>7438359
Are you that girl with a history of family breast cancer so you have to take SERMs?
Sad to hear you got heart problems
Iv really no idea about that stuff but quick search showed up that testosterone to shortens Q-T intervals - tested on old people https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21615419

I hope its nothing life threatening.
>>
>>7438359
Btw how has taking estradiol injections and raloxifene at the same time worked for you?
>>
>>7438438
Yes that's me, and yes, Testosterone shortens QT, Progesterone also shortens QT although I don't know by how much (I had actually been taking progesterone this month in an effort to shorten QT as well), Estrogen lengthens QT.

So my doctor wants me off my anti-androgen so she can get a baseline reading of my QT interval (ie, when I'm pumped full of testosterone. My doctor literally wants me to go through having testosterone pumping through me again ;~;)

>>7438442
I don't think I was on the raloxifene for long enough to tell you. I didn't really have much breast growth at all on just the E and degarelix, which I put down to factors such as diet, the lack of progestogenic action of any of the drugs I was on at the time, genetics, whatever else.

So when I was on raloxifene, there wasn't actually much for it to stop. I don't actually know if the raloxifene was responsible for the increase in concentrations of E. It could have been but they don't compete for binding sites so I don't see how.
And fwiw, raloxifene allegedly has actions that both shorten and prolong the QT interval.
Having come off both raloxifene and E, only to still get the QT interval reading I did, I highly doubt that they were responsible for my QT prolongation (or at least would be if the dosage of E were better controlled).
>>
>>7438514
>My doctor literally wants me to go through having testosterone pumping through me again
Wouldn't that take months to come up to normal if you are coming off gnrh blocker? Or take a T injection to simulate it (yeah quite a silly idea).
>>
>>7438575
they're going with the first option. months of keeping off it to see my levels return.
>>
>>7438186
To not take a very high dose of HRT, leaving your oestrogen levels relatively low and your testosterone levels relatively high (for MtF). Were you asking for a specific regimen?

A lot of people start off like that and then increase it anyway.
>>
>>7438636
haha yup, I'm looking for a specific regimen. Something simple to test the waters... maybe just E without AA if that's possible?
>>
Is it safe to take 400mg of Spiro ? After 3 months of 200mg and 4mg progynova my Testosterone is 261ng/dl and Estradiol is 37,2pg/ml. (blood was taken in the morning)

I am switching to cypro, but in the meantime i take the spiro till the end. is 400mg for 1 month bad ? my kidney works fine(also tested)
>>
>>7438740
E without AA will do basically nothing.

Low dose of AA on its own maybe? Though that could make you feel lethargic and depressed (you need either oestrogen or testosterone to be high enough to avoid that) so it's not a reliable option for testing the waters

A typical starting dose is 100mg spiro and 2mg oestradiol hemihydrate or oestradiol valerate. That will give you effects but you levels will probably still be near the borderline between male/female ranges. I don't know what the equivalent dose would be if you're substituting bicalutamide for the spiro, which is probably a better though more expensive option.
>>
File: kill_me.jpg (69KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kill_me.jpg
69KB, 800x800px
Okay I'm a bit worried. I started selfmedding 11 days ago and I'm afraid i have a blood thickening problem. First week I took 50mg cypro, after that 50mg cypro+2mg progynova. Now letting my arms hang down makes my veins very visible and thick but if I raise my hands for a few seconds it's immediately gone. Should I stop taking the pills or is there something else I can do?
I stopped smoking cigarettes the day I started..
>>
>>7439287
Take an aspirin and see if it goes away as a test perhaps
>>
>>7439287
That happened to me anyway before I started. I assumed it was normal. Are you sure it wasn't happening before (without you noticing)?

If you're concerned you could see a doctor over it.
>>
>>7439308
What does it mean if it goes away?
>>7439480
Well ye it happened when I didn't drink enough but not that much. The veins get like 5mm thick if I do it long enough.
>>
>>7439525
Aspirin is a blood thinner so if the issue goes away it's probably a blood related issue
>>
>>7438359
If you can get yourself to Michigan there's a guy who will do it letter free for $3k
Far from the UK but still, something.
>>
>>7439287
blood thickening could rather happen with dehydration on spyro
on cypro/E you could have risk of blood cloths

>makes my veins very visible and thick but if I raise my hands for a few seconds it's immediately gone
that doesnt mean shit, Im very low body fat and my veins are crazy visible too
>>
>>7439569
I took one if these effervescent aspirin tabs. Now my hands feel like fresher and the veins are mostly gone just a bit visible in the right one.
>>7439714
Yeah I'm skinny and I get that stuff during summer too. But its cold and I never had the feeling of pressure inside them.
>>
>>7439615
Not them but
>Have the money and means to drive there
>Would have to come out to someone and make things awkward so they could drive me back
>>
>>7439756
You could go to a doctor and get a blood viscosity test if you're really worried.
It might just placebo though.
>>
File: 08093mspaint.png (421KB, 950x650px) Image search: [Google]
08093mspaint.png
421KB, 950x650px
I'm on doctor-prescribed Spironolactone and Estrodiol, supplemented by Finasteride to help with hair growth.

Is that good? Should I be taking something else, or do those check out?
>>
So where do I go to get my levels checked? How do I start that process? how much does it cost? I don't have insurance
>>
>>7440598
Check if there is a testing location near you, order from here its very straight forward.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

>Find blood testing location
>Order
>Print out order form
>Bring it to the place
>Doctor will bring you in back to take a blood sample
>Wait a few days until results come back
>>
>>7440616
What do if I'm in germany?
>>
>>7440639
Doesn't germany have universal healthcare?

In Canada you can just make an appointment with your family doctor, ask for the blood test form, and then get your blood drawn. It's all free. Doesn't matter if you self-med or anything, they'll still give you the test if you ask, they kind of have to, it's their job lol
>>
>>7439768
Go join a tranny support group and see if you can get someone from it to help you out. That's one of many possibilities.
Or grow some balls and come out to someone you know.
>>
File: hurts a little.jpg (5KB, 199x250px) Image search: [Google]
hurts a little.jpg
5KB, 199x250px
>>7438029
>Even has a reputation for removing body hair very well.
I've heard of that. It's one of the many reasons I picked Bica over other AA.

>Muscle can take a while to fully go away, like a year plus depending on what you've got going on. You're barely far enough in to have much going on in regards to muscle reduction.
Okay, I'll just keep waiting then. I knew it was going to be a long road, but looking at a lot transition timelines where they already look all soft and girly at 2-4 months in made me wonder if I was doing something wrong. That's why I asked if adding E was a good idea.
Thanks for the answer.
>>
>>7440840
If you want more feminization you should definitely add E . But Im not sure how much since you'd naturally have higher estrogen levels on Bica alone.
>>
>>7440840
adding E will definitely help, but bica naturally increases E as well as T, and doesn't block T receptors. Also adding E is probably healthier in the long run, but bica use is pretty new, so there's not a lot of research on it for hrt
>>
>>7440840
>but looking at a lot transition timelines where they already look all soft and girly at 2-4 months in made me wonder if I was doing something wrong.
Yeah adding E would help you out a lot on that front. It really does soften the skin a lot and make you cuter.
Forgot to even address that part of your post in my response to you lol. I don't know if it'll help with muscle at all but with skin it'll help loads.
>>
>>7440991
seconding >>7440840, E will speed that stuff up, but it most likely won't speed up muscle loss, that's just the anti-androgen
>>
Is 50mg of cypro actually stronger than 200mg of spiro?
>>
>>7440966
I'm not sure how much feminization I really want though. I've thought about a full transition, but I think I'd be happiest as an Androgyne; or at least reaching that point before making a final decision.
I'm very happy I took the advice of starting AA's sooner than later, and I feel and look better already.

>>7440981
>and doesn't block T receptors.
Do you mean this the other way around? All of my own research into Bica is that it can increase production of T, but stops the absorption and subsequent effects, leaving the small increase of E from increased hormone levels and aromatase to give mild feminizing effects.

>>7440991
>Yeah adding E would help you out a lot on that front. It really does soften the skin a lot and make you cuter.
>>7441004
>E will speed that stuff up, but it most likely won't speed up muscle loss, that's just the anti-androgen
I was kind of androgynous, but big, starting and 3 months of Bica has definitely made me more so.
Would it be reasonable to stay on Bica alone awhile longer for getting rid of masculine traits and let the natural low E do it's thing, only adding more E if I decide to fully transition? Or are higher E levels essential for demasculinizing?

I've also noticed my left nipple has been kind of puffy and hurts to touch for the last 2 weeks, but my right one is fine. I'm not too worried about breast size, but I do already have gyno just from being fat as a teenager, and all of the women in my family are very well endowed.
Is higher/lower estrogen sensitivity a thing, and how big of a role do female family genetics play in MtF/A transitions?
>>
>>7441238
>>and doesn't block T receptors.
oops yeah I meant it doesn't block E receptors, increasing the effect of E on you, as there's more of it.
>>
>>7441238
>>E will speed that stuff up, but it most likely won't speed up muscle loss, that's just the anti-androgen
staying on bica to demasculise further is fine, that's basically what most femboys do anyway.

I've personally never heard of estrogen sensitivity, but if the women in your family have large breasts, you most likely have the same genetics for large breasts, especially if you had gyno before. Having one nipple sensitive and the other not sounds a bit weird too, but I think I've heard of people talking about that before, it's probably normal and the other should be like that soon
>>
>>7441274
>Having one nipple sensitive and the other not sounds a bit weird too, but I think I've heard of people talking about that before

That's what I was thinking, especially because it's been like that for 2 weeks now. I thought it may be because the E from Bica was taking effect in a kind of slow motion because it's such a low amount.
>>
>>7441322
well gyno isn't caused by E, it's really just the lack of T. So any AA of the same strength would likely cause this kind of breast growth. But two weeks isn't that long really, breast growth takes months and months. If you're on a small dose it's possible that it's unusually slow, though chances are it's normal.
>>
>>7441355
it is directly caused by E and inhibited by T
(and serms stop breast development cause they block the effects of estrogen in the breast tissue)
>>
File: cheese is so good omf.jpg (658KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cheese is so good omf.jpg
658KB, 1920x1080px
>>7405749
i increased my estrogen dose, and now i cant stop eating. is this a good sign?
>>
File: t levels.jpg (129KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
t levels.jpg
129KB, 1200x675px
>>7441172
yes,cypro 50mg nuked my super high T in 2 months.
>>
>>7440528
Cyproterone would be better than Spiro, if you can get it where you live

Dutasteride would be better than finasteride if you can afford it. Also from what ive read Dutas has a long half life of about 5 weeks, you could take dutas less often and use it to supplement finasteride and so some people take dutas 0.5mg weekly alongside a 1.25mg finasteride daily dose for cheap.
>>
>>7441172
Heck, 25mg did more for me in a month than 200mg spiro did in 4, T from 6.2 nmol/L to 0.9 nmol/L.
>>
>>7443360
It's a sign you're a growing girl anon.
>>
>>7443377
>mfw my T is 0.4 nmol/l at 25mg
cypro really does nuke your balls
>>
>>7443377
>Dubs followed by dubs followed by dubs
Omg nice
>22/06/16
>12/08/16
>25/10/16
So you should take 50mg for four months?
>>
File: MM27.jpg (9KB, 111x289px) Image search: [Google]
MM27.jpg
9KB, 111x289px
Would you try hrt knowing this?

height
5'8
weight

I have almost no fat so hrt will just kill my muscle and it would make me extremely skinny for my height(I can't gain weight it's hard and slow for me). I've made a list.

Hrt pros
>thicker hair(already got thick hair I don't know if it'll even affect it'll probably only make it less greasy and that's a con for me)
>soft skin(Achievable with creams?)
>less body-hair
>it'll stop my male maturing

hrt cons
>boobs that won't go well with my ribcage
>I'll be extremely skinny which it might make my body look bad I've got scoliosis
>$$
>it'll make me cry all the time probably I'm too feely already lol

I won't even get a sexy huge ass it might even end up being smaller than the one I have right now. I'd be a tall skeleton girl with a kawaii face at most. As sad as it could be hrt won't help me as good as I thought right? :(

But I got an idea taking hrt for 3 months and then suspend it, to get rid of my shoulders muscles(I did a lot of push ups back then), softening my skin and I won't get the boobs.

I'll have two month to decide me while saving money.
>>
>>7443925
Those cons don't matter at all if you're dysphoric. Otherwise it's more complicated. Also that picture is small.

Most changes on HRT (ski and muscles included) will just revert if you go off it. Your muscles will atrophy if you just don't use them so I don't see the point in taking it for that.
>>
File: IMG_20161221_192743.jpg (639KB, 1188x2995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161221_192743.jpg
639KB, 1188x2995px
>>7443925
>5'8
>tall
>tfw 6 feet tall and on HRT
Should I just kms?
>>
>>7444075

>Also that picture is small.

It was meant to show the proportions of my shoulders and my body and yeah everything is pointing to a 3 months test to see how it affects my appearance.

>>7444085

you look cute I think I'd be 6 feet tall if my back were straight : p
>>
>>7443925
There's a lot of mental bemefits to hormones as well
>>
Ordered 3 months worth of spiro from QHI on 28 Nov, it was shipped on 2 Dec, and it still isn't here. I live in South Florida. I don't think any QHI orders have taken this long.
>>
so I just got my first prescription for HRT. I'm really excited but kinda worried, my doctor only prescribed me 50mg of spiro, and said it was because my testosterone was already pretty low (194 ng/dl) and 2mg estradiol.

Does that sound normal? I've just seen most other people saying that they were prescribed like 100mg of spiro on their first round, so I'm not sure.
>>
>>7444085
>implying there are any drawbacks to being 6 feet tall
the only one might be the tendency to have bigger feet
t. 6'0" and shoe size 12
>>
>>7444693
It's pretty common to prescribe a dose that's probably too low at first so you can see whether it needs increasing, since if it's too high it's harder to get the reduced dosage right, and you want the lowest possible dose that gives you the desired effects.
>>
>>7444708
Oh okay, it just seemed a bit weird since my appointments are like 3 months apart. I was honestly expecting to have to see her more often than that.
>>
>>7444085
wtf are your proportions really like that or am I looking in a funhouse mirror
either way, don't bother transitioning.
>>
>>7444693
no, that's too low a dose of spiro. I naturally had very low testosterone when I started and my doctor started me on 100/200mg
>>
File: IMG_20161221_221115~01~01.jpg (602KB, 1926x2810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161221_221115~01~01.jpg
602KB, 1926x2810px
>>7444718
It's difficult to get a full body picture...
I think my proportions are like that, I've a long torso..
>>
Hey, I'm self medding taking 2mg progynova and 25mg Bica, I'm 3weeks in, am I supposed to up the progynova to 4 at some point and how should I know when?
>>
File: mfw.png (3KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
3KB, 255x247px
I have a horrible roman nose, but I know hormones do nothing about it so I just try to live with it. However my cheeks look like pic related and they are fucking ugly and not feminine at all. It's like they go inside instead of outside, it's so masculine.

I am 6 months on HRT, will my face still change in the future or am I allowed to get depressed already?
It makes me mad because I already have my ideal female body.
>>
>>7445310
Gain weight
>>
>>7445348
I've been trying to do that. No luck so far, though, I literally don't move my ass all day and eat like a pig and I'm still a skelly.

Still, I'm not sure that's the problem and I'm scared of ruining my figure if I gain weight.
>>
>>7445383
Start running. It will make you eat more. You need to burn and gain fat for redistribution.
>>
>>7444085
Just take the pills and see what happens. Worst case scenario you remain boymode forever but still feel better than if you never took hormones.
>>
>>7444693
so update in case anyone cares, turns out the medical assistant or nurse or whatever on the phone just told me the wrong thing. I was actually prescribed 50mg spiro twice a day and 2mg estradiol twice a day.

That's basically the same as 100mg spiro and 4mg e right?
>>
>>7445383
>I literally don't move my ass all day and eat like a pig and I'm still a skelly.
Read the /fit/ sticky. You are not a thermodynamic aberration, you are just not aware of how much/little you are actually eating.
>>
anybody know if I can give informed consent in NZ? don't really want to have to spend 5+ sessions with a gender therapist and I don't really have the money for that either..
>>
How long does it take for T to return to fairly normal if Ive been on AAs only about 2-3 months and hasnt nuked it completely ?
>>
File: here.jpg (60KB, 515x673px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
60KB, 515x673px
I injected estradiol into a wrong spot. Should I be worried? Does the injection count?
>>
I've been taking PM pills for about a month now and my boobs are already getting big. What are my chances for getting massive udders when I start HRT? My sisters and entire female family have massive boobs
18yo 5'9" BTW
>>
>>7449420
Probably they'll be pretty big, but you can't say anything for sure. Starting at 18 as opposed to 10 or so like a cis girl already means they're going to be smaller than normal; I don't think I've ever seen a transwoman with naturally huge breasts.

Just in case you didn't already know, don't take the PM with the HRT; that will just impair it.
>>
>>7449420
common belief is about your sister minus 1 size

you are fairly young and depending on your meds, CPA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyproterone_acetate#Progestogenic_activity) or progestins will give you more breast growth
>>
>>7449420
Sometimes people get more boob growth from PM than they do actual HRT.
I've seen one person on another forum that could have had actual estrogen and whatnot, and they were on prescribed AAs and everything, but they stayed on PM because it had more effect on their body than estradiol.
>>
>>7449499

>common belief is about your sister minus 1 size

Fingers crossed this holds true for me, all three of my sisters are very well endowed.
>>
what should my lowest estradiol levels be at during the day?

somewhere between 8-12 hours after one of my two doses i was at 55 pg/mL (804 pg/ML total estrogens) and that seems way low (and this was on 4mg/day...)
>>
>>7450726
idk, im at about 300 pg/ml in the morning
im on patches tho
55 seems reeeeeally low
>>
>>7448604
How long was the needle and how deep did you put it in? You're probably fine and even if not, it's no big deal at all.
>>
>>7451113
it seems so retarded. how could it be that low? with total estrogens that high? i only have a total reading for 6mg dose, but if I assume the same proportion the estradiol on that would still be under 100

could i really need 8 or even 10mg?

i'm pretty thin too..
>>
>>7405749
Starting self-medding today. I've progy at 2mg, and spiro at 100. Should I stick to 2mg/200mg a day, or just go with 100mg of spiro?
>>
>>7415267
Assetchemist took my money, didn't ship my order, and stopped responding to my emails. I would suggest trying alldaychemist.
>>
>>7448604
You're fine. Those sites are recommended because the muscles are larger and develop more quickly. Do try to stick with them in the future, though. Source:nursing major.
>>
>>7452013
Why would you not want the oestrogen? That's not a rhetorical question.
>>
>>7453310
I dont understand your question
>>
>>7453590
I misread, and thought you were asking between taking oestrogen and spiro or just oestrogen.

Either dose of spiro could be best; can't tell without a blood test. If you can tolerate the increased side effects then take 200 to be safe.
>>
>>7453597
>or just oestrogen.
*or just spiro
>>
File: PSX_20161224_044000.jpg (20KB, 140x279px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20161224_044000.jpg
20KB, 140x279px
When I inject into my right leg there is more resistance on the needle, and a sharp pain, sometimes blood.

This doesn't happen on my left, where I feel nothing, and it doesn't bleed unless my hand is shaky.

What is wrong with my muscle?
>>
HOW DO I MAKE MY NIPPLES BIGGER REEEEE
>>
>>7453597
alright, thanks. I'll go all out then. I was tinkering with the idea of trying just 100 for the start, especially considering I cant legally get blood tests.

Well, lets kill myself with love.
>>
>>7453847
Get surgery. Have them make them heart shaped while you're at it.
>>
>>7449499
Which progesterone generic should you go for and at which month?
>>
>tfw no one will ever buy you moans for christmas
>>
I just realized this pills and tests would be too expensive for my NEET soul what would be the cheaper way to get feminine I don't care about the boobs I just wanna get a little bit of it, would buying only estrofem and taking a pill a day do the job for me?
>>
i'm 20 and i think i might be going bald, or at least will lose more hair. if i take something like finasteride or dutasteride alongside HRT, will i get any regrowth? my harline has almost reached the center of the top of my skull ://
>>
>>7456086
As a complete pleb on the subject, it's bad to take only one as you need either testosterone or estrogen to be in excess over the other - if neither reigns supreme you risk osteoporosis.

Perhaps try bicalutamide as your only medication?
>>
>>7439155
A high enough dose of E will shut down T production because the body uses the same signals for T & E production.
>>
>>7456893
Technically yes, but that require such a large dose that, in addition to being dangerous, it doesn't make sense not to just take an AA with less oestrogen. Plus, if you're not sure about taking HRT like that anon then you wouldn't take extreme doses of oestrogen to "test the waters" (again, you'd just take an AA and maybe low-dose oestrogen).
>>
>>7457673
It only takes 8 to 16 mg a day.
>>
>>7458523
Given the health risks, I don't get the point, especially when cheap cypro is avaliable
>>
>>7458557
some people cant tolerate spiro or cypro. they need an alternate AA method.
>>
>>7458577
In which case there are other AAs. Taking shitloads of oestrogen should be one of the more desperate options.
>>
File: 1479663599425.jpg (55KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1479663599425.jpg
55KB, 256x256px
>ADC is running a promotion for free shipping above 100$

>its for echeck/wire/money order only

Looks like I wont be able to afford HRT for another month or so.

JUST.
>>
>>7459142

Order some checks then?
>>
>>7456375
anyone?
could someone at least suggest hairstlyes?
>>
>>7459184
Biotin is great for hair, can't say it'll regrow since thats on you but it could certainly help.
>>
>>7456086
>open account with credit union
>buy enough hrt until you can get a script
>since credit unions don't take e-checks, the payment will be denied, but not before your shipment gets here
>pharmacy cant do anything without exposing that they sold prescription medications without asking for a prescription
>>
What does it mean when you start getting hip pains a month into HRT?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.