[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best way to hurt someone who clocks you and makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Nathalie FAUQUETTE.jpg (103KB, 594x403px) Image search: [Google]
Nathalie FAUQUETTE.jpg
103KB, 594x403px
i am very confused. My therapist and my best friends that I look decent. I do not look perfect, but they say that most people wouldn't clock me and yet it happens that people stare at me and I have also seen a few snickering. It makes my blood boil. I want to physically hurt whoever is making fun of me, but I would go to jail. I have been confronted by people saying "you are a man" and those experiences will never go away. I can't post pictures because you wouldn't really get a realistic idea of how I look based on pictures. This is taking the best of me. Friends say "you shouldn't care" but I care and now I am even afraid to go to a store for fear someone will stare or laugh at me. Please give me tips on what to do PICTURE POSTED IS UNRELATED
>>
>>7405589
>It makes my blood boil. I want to physically hurt whoever is making fun of me, but I would go to jail.

Well here's the problem, your AA dose isn't high enough.
>>
>>7405589
Carry a pistol and wait for one of them to assault you. Unload on them.
If you live in a place where it's possible you should strongly consider it, shit can get dangerous for trannies.

If you respond with something like "wehhh im scurrd of guns" I'm sure you'll be remembering my post and advice when you're getting beaten to death.
>>
>>7405589
I have a few questions for you:

1. How long does it take to do your make-up before you go out?

2. What kind of clothes do you wear? Especially for the upper body.

3. How is your voice? Did you get professional voice training? How much time do you spend for voice training daily?

4. How long and nice is your hair?

If you answer all my questions, I will be able to tell you, why some people clock you.
>>
File: Whatever.jpg (70KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever.jpg
70KB, 422x600px
>tfw you're a terrifying and tall goth so even when you do get clocked people assume you're an armed and dangerous psychopath (if you live in the US)

Getting clocked sucks OP but the sooner you learn to just deal with it and move on the better. You gotta learn to be okay with being trans. That doesn't mean go turbohon, it means be okay with being trans. Which means you WILL get clocked now and forevermore.

i.e. ciswomen getting thrown out of bathrooms, "Manface" insults since the beginning of time, etc.
>>
>>7405866
>it means be okay with being trans. Which means you WILL get clocked now and forevermore.

If this were true, there would be no point to being trans or transitioning.
>>
>>7405910
Maybe I'm wrong, but going off how often people say a ciswoman looks like a man because she doesn't fit a certain expectation or for whatever reason, I'm fairly certain I'm right in thinking you'll always have that 5% natural 1 roll on any given meeting that exceeds 5 minutes.
>>
>>7405866
>>7405910
pssssst

this is a troll post u guise
>>
File: 1402208732054.jpg (31KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
1402208732054.jpg
31KB, 526x300px
>>7405926
Which one?
>>
>>7405924
Wtf does even mean? That you're going to get clocked 5% of the time you ever have an encounter lasting more than 5 minutes?

That's not normal for any cis woman, and I feel like it would make life unbearable. You'd be constantly reminded of your transness and your illegitimacy as a woman, all the time (depending on how often you go outside).
>>
>>7405794
It is not my voice. They clock me before I open my mouth. I have long and nice hair. It is not my clothes. don't blame my clothes. It must be something in my face that gives me away. I had ffs but I still see some man in my face don't know exactly why and where
>>
>>7405589
Asking someone about their voice is pretty stupid considering that trannies get clocked before they open their mouths. Trannies get clocked on visual cues only.

Also, it is really stupid to say that real women get clocked as transsexuals. Realistically, how many fucking women get clocked as trannies and how many times does that happen to them?

Likewise, blaming clothes is stupid as well. Real women can wear a burka or a tuxedo and still look like women. The real reasons arethe bone structure. Yet, it is too painful to acknowledge that it's the bone structure because you sre stuck with it qnd you can't change it. Therefore, you see all these stupid trannies deluding themselves that what clocks them is clothes, make up and things that are easily modifiable
>>
>>7406195
Ciswomen get thought of as mannish looking ---->Transwomen get clocked easier for the very same reason people pick out mannish details on ciswomen--->Expect that you might get clocked no matter what and stop worrying so goddamn much it makes you less passable anyway.

It's really not a hard leap in logic how does this elude people.
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 688x1044px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 688x1044px
>>7405589
Shouldent have transitioned. Should have got swole instead

They say "that's a man" to you

They say "that's a MAN" to me
>>
>>7405794
it's obvious op is clueless and getting clocked is the predictable result
>>
>>7406293
OP was not even willing to answer these questions appropriately (see: >>7406166). She thinks that it is her face that prevents passing. I doubt that. Most cis people don't even pay that much attention to the face.
>>
>>7405668
>If you respond with something like "wehhh im scurrd of guns" I'm sure you'll be remembering my post and advice when you're getting beaten to death.
im pretty sure if someone were being beaten to death they wouldn't actually be thinking about a 4chan post
>>
>>7406671
I swear you trannies are so stupid, ignorant, delusional that next time a tranny gets murdered, I will be happy and think that he/she was just a dumb waste of human organs. The face is the VERY first thing that people notice, you dumb ass. And OP proves that FFS always fails because FFS cannot correct the expanded facial planes
>>
>>7406671
if people don't pay attention to the face, why there is such a thing as FFS you freak?
>>
>>7405589
Target whatever about them to strike back.
Examples:

>Black person says something fucked up to you
Call them a nigger (this goes for any other race too) haji, sandnigger, beaner, gook, etc

>Fat person says something
Make fun of their weight

>Woman says something
Call her a cunt

etc etc etc
>>
>>7408064
A facial reconstructive surgeon can. Y'all retards need to stop going to meme FFS surgeons and go to a reconstructive surgeon that knows how to fix the real problems.
>>
>>7406745
No, but I'm sure you would wish you had a weapon if you were attacked... I personally carry a knife, because it's difficult or even impossible to carry a gun around for self-defence legally in my country. A knife is no good for a gunfight but at least I have something.
>>
>>7408253
Yeah you could stand around and shout insults for zero gain or you could be the bigger (as well as smarter) person and just ignore them, nothing to be gained from engaging them
>>
>>7408289
ignoring them makes them believe you are a weak faggot and a coward. Always say something back. If all trannies were insulting back, people would think twice before insulting
>>
File: IMG_4481.jpg (136KB, 634x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4481.jpg
136KB, 634x645px
>>7405589
How is this fair when 0% of transpeople pass?
>>
>>7405589
REMEMBER THAT THE REASON WHY TRANNIES GET CLOCKED IS THE FACE. NO MATTER HOW MANY FFS YOU GET, YOUR FACIAL PLANES ARE EXPANDED IN ALL DIRECTIONS AND ANY OBSERVER CAN IMMEDIATELY TELL THAT SOMETHING IS OFF. ALL OF THE OTHER MASCULINE CLUES (HANDS, SHOULDERS ETC) ARE SECONDARY COMPARED TO THE SKULL WHICH IS THE MOST DIMORPHIC PART OF THE HUMAN BODY. FFS IS A BIG SCAM. FFS IS LIKE CUTTING CORNERS OF A GODDAMNED BIG BOX. EVEN AFTER CUTTING CORNERS, THE BOX REMAINS HUGE
>>
>>7408629
>inb4 people accuse Anon of autism for understanding human sexual dimorphism
>>
>>7408289
Yea, I spent most of my childhood and teenage years believing this liberal Commie pacifist bullshit and was tormented by bullies until the day I flipped my shit and threaten to start killing them. I was never bullied again. Fuck off, pussy.

>buy gun
>learn martial arts
>buy pepper spray and knife too
>talk shit back
>kill them if they attack you

Tranny Uprising!
>>
>>7408289
i don't know. its pretty satisfying calling uppity blacks niggers and watching them spaz out "youn't say thettt!!!" "wut u call may?!?!?"
>>
>>7408801
niggers talk a lot of shit. Ever time a nigger has clocked me and I called them inferior monkeys and niggers they were shocked. I could literally see the shock on their faces. They didn't expect that. Niggers think they can talk all the shit they want without retaliation. That is bullshit. And I agree with the previous poster: bully the bully if you want to survive
>>
>>7405589
>caring what other people think

when your life is focused on hurting other people you end up hurting yourself.
people can sense negative energy and they will return it.
you need to elevate yourself to a higher level through meditation.
let go of the anger and hurt and replace it with love.
if you don't you will probably end up in prison, or murdered.
don't let yourself be sucked into a cycle of violence.
>>
>>7408853
new age bullshit. There is no such thing as negative energy and hocus pocus
>>
>>7408853
this is somethin I heard a brony tell me once
>>
>>7408727
>Yea, I spent most of my childhood and teenage years believing this liberal Commie pacifist bullshit and was tormented by bullies until the day I flipped my shit and threaten to start killing them. I was never bullied again. Fuck off, pussy.

Kek mate, when I did that shit more people joined in and the bullying got worse because I was the "psycho kid". Five sports team guys are also way stronger than one tiny little ftm pre everything. When I did hit back and won a fight with one of these retards, his mom actually phoned the school and talked to mine, and I got in a shitload of trouble. He was a laughing stock for a while, too, but his revenge was pretty painful.
Sometimes shit will escalate. "Threaten them and they'll be scared!" is just as much a meme. If they know they're stronger, they'll laugh even harder.
>>
>>7408853
You sound like my metalbro's gf's hippie mom.
[spoiler]Do you also have four children from different men and start relationships with your daughter's creepiest acquaintance because he's just hippie enough?[/spoiler]
>>
>>7405962
Do you have any idea how many cis women are accused of being drag queens or trans or men? Fucking lots, and that was before trans people became trendy.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.