[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a lesbian or bisexual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: girls-schol.jpg (311KB, 738x353px) Image search: [Google]
girls-schol.jpg
311KB, 738x353px
I'm a senior at an all girls boarding school. My friends and I play with each other - and I love it - but when I go home for breaks, I hook up with guys.

What am I?
>>
File: image.png (464KB, 797x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
464KB, 797x540px
>What am I?

Look in the mirror, Kyle. You're a dude pretending to be a young woman on the Internet so you can DIY your own masturbation material because apparently you've already gone through the entirety of what the Internet has to offer.
>>
>>7405478

Hi, I was going to take a pic of my school id but then I realized that I don't live to please you.
>>
>>7405454
Biscum who will break a young girl's heart one day.
>>
It's called prison gay. You're only gay when you have no other options. You're basically straight.
>>
You are scum.
>>
>>7405454
winning at life

please continue
>>
>>7405534
>>7405508

Why are you hating?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x920px
>>7405486
Kyle Kyle Kyle. I know you're not a girl, you know you're not a girl, it's okay. I'm not mad, just disappointed. That was an unconvincing lie but you know what? I forgive you. I think you are a whole person as you are. And you know what else! You do please me. You are a pleasing person. You are enough, Kyle. I hope you have a tremendous day.

This was an incredibly obvious attempt at a man pretending to be a young girl, from the photo to the word choice to the rebuttal when you got called out but I think you are still a great son and an even better friend to the people you care about.
>>
>>7405454
if you are attracted to both men and women you are bi

there is a bit of a meme on this site to hate on bi people so just ignore the trolls
>>
File: 1475759254584.jpg (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475759254584.jpg
194KB, 500x500px
Do you experience attraction towards both genders?

Then you are bisexual.

Do you only like other girls?

Then you are a lesbian.

Simple. I suspect you shall us soon...
>>
>>7405594

ok, thanks. I'm a nerd and am usually on other boards I've lurked on this board today and was not prepared for the hate.
>>
>>7405559
Why are you loving?
>>
>>7405454
An insult to life itself.
I can see your future now - a fat, middle aged mom of two boys with a unfulfilling job and a husband who ignores you most of the time. You eventually seek a divorce because you just can't take it anymore. Then you try to date again and post on places like Craigslist. You never find someone that loves you because you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>7405609
this is the nicest board on 4chan, how could you not expect hate?
Also i don't hate you i think it's pretty cute.
>>
>>7405454
how common is this at all girls schools?

trying to get som fap material on my straight crush that went to an all grill college
>>
>>7406324
>tfw straight trans
>tfw can't go to a girls college
>>
>>7405454

>I hook up with women at school at men at home
>am I a lesbian or bisexual

>i hook up with men and women
>am I lesbian or bisexual

Anon is it really that hard to work out?
>>
>>7405454
straight.
>>
>>7406294
this board is one of the worst
right up there with /pol/ and /r9k/
its about /fa/ level
>>
>>7406889
Oh please, we're angels I tell you!
But seriously, only other board I frequent is /tg/, and I just assumed they were politeness incarnate (plus some odd fetishes involving fantasy creatures).
>>
>>7405454
Depends. Do you eat the pussy or do you get the pussy eaten?
>>
>>7405454
A slut?
>>
lesbian
>>
>>7405454
>What am I?
female.
GTFO
>>
>>7405454
a slut
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.