[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish this board weren't over-run by trans-specific threads.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1478932742146.jpg (136KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
1478932742146.jpg
136KB, 500x683px
I wish this board weren't over-run by trans-specific threads. I don't hate them but, God-damn, is this place full of them. Can't even talk to other Gaynons, because just keep running into these trannies or whatever they call themselves.

>inb4 go to the generals

Generals are cancer-filled cesspits where attention-whores and tripwhores eat up the drama that they themselves regurgitate.
>>
>>7405120
Gaynon reporting in. What do you want to talk about?
>>
>>7409786
dicks
>>
>>7409786
>>7409792
/thread

Perhaps the reason is because gay people have too little to talk about, while transpeople are basically exploring the unknown while being human gunea pigs.

I do agree the board is really trans specific lately. Best way to counter that is to have the other letters get off their asses and make more/ more interesting posts than the trans people are talking about.
>>
>>7405120
THIS.
Its like the board is called /lgbt/ but there's only /t/
>>
Hide the threads and make your own, preferably ones that actually promote discussion instead of whining
>>
>>7405120
>trannies make too many threads
>most gays get scared off
>the few remaining gays flock to gaygen which is full of tripfag attention whores and drama

The solution is to contain the number of tranny generals (only MtF and FtM should be allowed, everything else is banned), and encourage gays to make more threads.
>>
>>7409895
The solution is a tranny containment board. The final solution to the tranny question.
>>
File: bara-husbando.jpg (100KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bara-husbando.jpg
100KB, 919x1300px
>>7410188
No, the solution is to ban tranny threads or topics, period.
>>
send trannies to /trash/ and /soc/, keep /lgbt/ for the lgb
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.