[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fg/ - Fetish General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 17

File: 1479524710954.jpg (161KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1479524710954.jpg
161KB, 1280x853px
What are your fetishes, /lgbt/?

Gender-swapped self-cest is likely my most esoteric fetish. The idea of cooking for my BF also arouses me.

My most prominent fetish is bullying: I am immensely aroused by the thought of Chads bullying me: giving me nuggies, dunking my head in a toilet, and most arousing of all: stuffing me in a trash can or throwing me in a dumpster (my ultimate fantasy is for some buff handsome chad I have a crush on to throw me in a puddle of congealed mud (another fetish of mine) and then toss me in a dumpster full of discarded cafeteria trash). Literally hard AF typing that out.
>>
>>7404181
I have Omniphilia. I have every fetish. I'm not kidding either.
>>
Male submission, pegging, chastity, I think I might enjoy forced fem but I wouldn't want to take it too far because I want a male partner.
>>
>>7404181
i like refusing sex, cheating, and just being a general bitch
>>
>>7404181
I like fat chubs
>>
>>7404286
Are you a man or woman? Sounds a lot like my fetishes except on the recieving end.

>I'm cis gay submissive.
Enjoy humiliation, SPH (even though im average), being dominated, chastity, forced feminization, CD, bottoming, rough, CBT, Rape play, obsessed with giving oral, throatfucking.
>>
>>7404248
How can you have EVERY fetish, this begs belief anon surely
>>
>>7405928

It's a troll.
>>
>>7411663
Yeah, just a troll, not a joke(no one jokes anymore this is the internet this is serious), but an evil sneaky troll trying to trick you!!!!
>>
>>7404181
vore lol
>>
Degenerate transbian and hardcore sub.
>piss and omorashi
>bondage
>some degree of masochism
>leather
>submitting to a gentle, loving dom who treats me like a treasured pet or child but has no qualms about "punishing" me when I go wrong
>pet play
>stepsister incest roleplay (specifically roleplaying as stepsisters, though, no other incest)
>lactation and breastfeeding
>uniforms, military gear, guns, knives, etc.
>>
fist me daddy
>>
>>7411694

Are you a furry?
>>
File: image.png (603KB, 587x778px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
603KB, 587x778px
I'm into femdoms and humiliation
>>
File: repressed homosexuality.png (44KB, 215x282px) Image search: [Google]
repressed homosexuality.png
44KB, 215x282px
im weirdly into omorashi, told my girlfriend that and she probably just pretends to understand it to make me feel better lol
i also like first-time scenarios because it's cute
uhh
i guess orgasm denial too but thats pretty common
>>
>>7404181
Anything AGP or cross dressing related, especially bras. Bras alone motivate almost all of my CDing.

I don't understand it. The idea that cis girls have to wear an article of clothing under their shirt to hold up their breasts, and that a guy usually takes off said article during sex, arouses me more than anything in the universe.
>>
>>7404181
Periods. :) I suppose its the closest thing I can get to actual vore.
>>
File: large.jpg (38KB, 498x700px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38KB, 498x700px
major cum fetish, stomach bulge (from dick too big), cum inflation, all the way through, edging, cum faces, insects or parasites or worms, hands, feet, very masculine men in skirts or girly clothing, beards, long haired men, hair in general, stinky armpits and feet, sweat, rape (being raped), being choked or beaten down like the faggot I am, being put down or told that I am filth, watching people masturbate, etc, etc.
>>
File: 1480281295722.png (176KB, 324x317px) Image search: [Google]
1480281295722.png
176KB, 324x317px
>>7404181
bi mtf
bestiality
petplay
bondage
masochism
>>
I want to have intense gay sex with another guy while a girl watches and masturbates, then we fuck her senseless
>>
Straight mtf

Piss, wet & messy play, wax play, that moment when he smears your makeup with his dick, dogo.
>>
File: quelle.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
quelle.webm
2MB, 360x640px
>>7412259
>>7415973
>>7415385
>>7413754
omorashi and petplay are the signature tranny kinks
great taste <3
>>
>>7415991
and ye that girl is trans :3
>>
File: smug snack.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
smug snack.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>7415997
>that girl is trans :3
No shit.

t. one of the skull size autists
>>
>>7415947

Noice.
>>
My biggest kink or whatever is a forced scenario in which it's rough but not painful and it's almost always as me but more willing slutty version of myself the guy is mostly anon but he's hung and bigger than me keep in mind I'm 6 foot 175
>>
File: 1481477537374.png (638KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481477537374.png
638KB, 900x600px
>>7404181
Pretty vanilla here:
>Shibari - rigger/voyeur mode
>Blindfold - the blinded or as a voyeur
>Honor or self release bondage - the bound

I'm not trusting enough to be truly restrained, I need to be able to slip free if I panic.
>>
>>7417366
That's my biggest hang up I can't give in and be comfortable with being out of control
>>
>>7411663
Tbh I'm the same. I have jacked off to almost anything I have found
>>
>>7404248
Aren't you called Pallas on discord by any chance?
>>
>be mtf
>into ball busting
???????
>>
>>7417506
Follow your dreams
>>
>>7404181
Women with hairy armpits, hairless men with big penises, goths, spanking, pegging, forced anal, forced orgasm.

M/bi, but would love to be F.
>>
most of the fetishes
slutty subfag desu
>>
File: Bdsmresults.jpg (491KB, 828x1297px) Image search: [Google]
Bdsmresults.jpg
491KB, 828x1297px
20/f. Bi. Here's my BDSM test chart; ask me for specifics if you'd like.
>>
ftm, 19

mostly into the standard bdsm spectrum shit. pretty intense sadomasochist (i've whipped myself bloody and masturbated to unmentionable videos). pretty sure i'm a switch. i'd want a willing, obedient, masochist sub. if i wanted a dom i'd want them to physically overpower me, tie me up, maybe blindfold and gag me, and make me scream. forced orgasms, orgasm denial, torture, that kind of thing. i wouldn't want to be able to resist. losing control to someone else (or i guess someone willingly giving me control) is so fucking hot

my girlfriend right now is vanilla as can be. i'm pretty fucking sexually frustrated
>>
man i really want someone to cuddle me and feel me up while im too drugged up and feeling vulnerable to resist... there's such immense therapeutic power for me in consciously surrendering to someone and making myself accept losing control... it makes me feel more in control of other parts of my life
>>
>>7424162
Lel
>>
>>7422821
Daddy/Mommy as in? Made me quite interested as a lesbian to be honest.
>>
>>7404785

by any chance are you a cute mtf or trap
>>
To be honest probably like, its a kink but if he's wearing socks or glasses, or socks and glasses it's over.
As for fetishes probably ownership, but not as Dom, like if the bottom owned the top that would be god tier for me, I hope I explained that right, if not I would appreciate the correction
>>
>>7404181
I love being submissive, being told what to do and commanded about. Being tied up and used however or left with a plug/vibrator in me for a little while stuff like that. Crossdressing too if it counts, I'm 5'4" and rather cute so most of my ex-boyfriends were into that sort of thing and would ask if I could try dressing up for them in a skirt or stockings.

Also dirty talk, lots and lots of dirty talk preferably humiliating dirty talk while they top me.
>>
bdsm, hairy armpits and outdoor sex. i like getting beat up by my boyfriend and having him in control of my life
>>
>>7404181
bicycle here
Feet is really my only fetish
>everyone else keeps posting kinks, whatever I guess
BDSM is fun, Sounding feels good in a weird way, /d/-levels of large dicks and all the way through are hot... and I might be a little bit of a furfag
>>
>>7427471

I have (large, round) glasses.
>>
>>7413680
nah, i wouldnt say i am. ive fapped to a couple good pieces of art that's furry-ish but I can't to the real fur shit
>>
>>7404181
Literally kill yourself faggot
>>
>>7426967
Sorry, just saw this. It means you take on the caregiver role in ageplay. So, if you like being in a child headspace, I could provide the other role for that. Does that answer your question?
>>
I'm a furry degenerate
>>
File: IMG_6187.jpg (19KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6187.jpg
19KB, 301x167px
Diapers and ageplay
Had nice discussion in the last thread about kinks and fetishes, and would love some more of that.
Feel free to ask me questions or share your own experiences with diapers and ageplay
>>
>>7433387
I was going to call you a fucking weird gross fuck but I realised there was no point.

Why do you find it attractive?
>>
File: 1433559469487.jpg (73KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433559469487.jpg
73KB, 399x600px
I have a thing for athletic guys slowly getting a belly but not progressing past the chubby phase.
I don't like full on fat but a lil pudge gets me going for some reason I cant explain it.
>>
File: IMG_6425.png (16KB, 1057x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6425.png
16KB, 1057x942px
>>7433405
It's got a few avenues of appeal for me. It can just be a way of relaxing surrounded by cutesy creature comforts.
Wearing diapers can be a really intense tactile experience.
Acting like a child can be a taboo that's pexciting to break. And sometimes it can be theraputic, a vivid way to explore and soothe intense feelings of vulnerability.
I hope this helps you understand my perspective a little better
>>
>>7432170
Sure, I'm quite on the childish side I'd say.
I'd like to talk to you further if you don't mind, quite interested at the moment. Write me your prefered messenger on my throwaway email if you'd like : [email protected]
>>
File: mental-diseases.gif (246KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
mental-diseases.gif
246KB, 500x376px
>>7433445
>Acting like a child can be a taboo that's exciting to break

Translation: I like to alienate people before they can reject me.
Also, I feel like shit, therefore I like to sit in it.
>>
File: nya.png (687KB, 895x937px) Image search: [Google]
nya.png
687KB, 895x937px
Mostly like this anon >>7405253

submissive mtf that enjoys just about any kind of rough sex except rleplaying as bf's personal catgirl
usually wound up all spring long and during heavy storms for some reason too
>>
>>7413756
>Anything AGP or cross dressing related, especially bras. Bras alone motivate almost all of my CDing.
Wonder why. Panties are far hotter for my AGP.
>>
Pubic hair
>>
Honestly I really want to be a daddy for a little while to see if I like it. If anyone wants to talk (mtfs included) I'll gladly make a throwaway email
>>
>>7404181
I really enjoy looking at and feeling breasts of women. Makes me feel kind of sick sometimes. Also, pussies are kind of hot. I'm a guy btw
>>
I want someone to choke me, beat me, stab me, cut me, flay my skin, break my bones, and kill me. I wish I wasn't such an edgelord but I genuinely feel a deep sense of pleasure from the feeling of pain, beyond all reason and understanding. It's not a bondage or humiliation thing, it's a pure enjoyment of pain thing
>>
File: big_18842735.jpg (120KB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
big_18842735.jpg
120KB, 1000x703px
>>7435894
>>
sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
I'm a Trap, and I'm really into
>Guys dominating me
>Collars
>SPH
>Maid outfits
>Chastity
>>
>>7404286
Holy fuck, that's all mine. Are you a man or woman?
>>
>>7404181
Pet play.
>>
>>7436042
Lets do this thang
>>
I'm a guy,
>really like the idea of being tied up and used by a bunch of guys
>Animal cock really turns me on (Especially dog and horse)
>Futa/Shemales fucking me
>Large female nipples/huge breasts
And much, much more kinky shit.
>>
I also have a fetish for bullying, though in a more sexual nature

My biggest fantasy would be a group of chads blackmailing me, taking me back to one of their house's and locking me into chastity. Then they'd make me suck them off, and start forcing me to take hormones.

After I become girlier, they throw out all my guy clothes and pick a girl name for me, and make me into their personal slut to be passed around who exists to serve them.
>>
File: ~.png (19KB, 424x239px) Image search: [Google]
~.png
19KB, 424x239px
>BDSM, clothed sex, dirty talk
>cosplay sex
>military gear
>any kind of gear/uniforms in general

I've been really big on Star Wars. I even bought a stormtrooper armor with the second intention of having sex with it.
>>
>>7404181
20, FtM, gay
>biting, spanking, flogging, breath-play
>audiophilia, I love whispering, that kind of 'tut tut' laughter, breath against my ears
>bondage
>master/slave and pet/owner dynamics
>being prey, being chased
>prolonged pleasure torture, orgasm denial/control
>SS uniforms, kings' robes, priest cassocks
>'feral' play, like pre-historic humans
>hypnotism

Some fantasies of mine include being chased in the woods until I'm caught and pinned down and fucked, all while the dom is biting me, snarling, and struggling to hold me down. Also enjoy the idea being trained to be someone's slave/pet, like a stay-at-home-husband but with a kinky twist.
>>
>>7440839
>ftm
>submissive
What a shock
>>
>>7440850
I'm a switch. I do enjoy being the giver of bondage and pleasure control, but I do find myself more often being in a submissive mood.

Why are you salty?
>>
>>7404181
Definitely feminization, I prefer the type where it's performed by a woman, forced but not through violence, and the change is gradual.

Like the scene in Himegoto (the anime) where the girls have Hime in a girls swimsuit and after some commotion it ends up slipping down and he instinctively covers his chest before remembering he's a guy/has no reason to cover in the first place.

Something about a girl getting those ideas into your head subtly/unwittingly is crazy hot to me.
>>
>>7440531

OP here. That sounds hot AF.
>>
Bi-dyke

I like rough play-- wresting, fighting, chasing a partner down or being chased.

Bondage, rope yatta yatta. I like to be on bottom, but it's hard to find someone who's not a sociopath and into the amount of degradation I enjoy receiving. So I mostly top in my relationship, and I top gently as I took my partner's virginity and am doing a lot of teaching.
>>
>>7442178
>dyke
>Bi

What???

And what's the amount of degradation you're looking for?
>>
Vomit, I like to eat until I'm going to be sick then vomit in the bath tub and fill it up to be 4-6 inches deep and lay down in it and use my stomach bile as lube for my dildo, I have no idea why, it's a shame I can't find someone else that's in to that so we could be weird together
>>
I love D/s with a high quality domme. One that is attentive, communicative, and well practiced. A woman who can make me want to submit based on their attitude alone. I'd do so many things for a woman like that.

Sadly female doms are already rare and in high demand. Let alone one that is into women as well. I'm just starting to look into my local bdsm community so maybe I'll find something promising.
>>
>>7443135
I don't want to believe this is real. You can not fill a tub with 4-6 inches of your own vomit in one sitting, your stomach can't possibly hold that much food/liquid/bile.
>>
>>7404181
this is one CUTE doggo

also i think fetishes are generally aberrations of healthy sexual desire
>>
>>7404181
>My most prominent fetish is bullying

as someone who was bullied constantly i can assure you it is not as hot as it sounds.
>>
>>7445959
it's + vomit silly
>>
>>7446995
water + vomit *
>>
ftm bi switch
i'm dominant most of the time but i'm okay with a girl getting on top for a bit. if im with a guy id wanna be dominant especially if he was a qt twink. im into omarashi, gun/knife play, blood play, wax play, messy makeup, military gear, uniforms, and traps
>>
21 MtF. I'm into a lot of stuff relating to bondage (gags, collars, hooks, blindfolds, hoods, arm binders, etc.) Leather is great, so is latex, ropes seem cool too. I like a proper s/m element in my relationships, too. Not 24/7 total power exchange, but I'm very much at home in relationships with rules like 'the collar is mandatory' when at home ( and sometimes outside, depending. ) I’m generally not happy unless there’s an undercurrent where I’m generally reminded of my place as the submissive.

Stuff like extended pet play has a real appeal to me. I'd love for the standard sign of affection from my partner to be a hug and headpats/scratches. Things like secretly wearing shibari or toys in public are hot as well, though I'm really worried about making other people uncomfortable.

I’m way into outfits that force the one wearing them to walk on their elbows and knees, but I’d imagine things like that are pretty costly. Toys and things are hot, too. I’d be down to be with someone who liked putting progressively larger/weirder things in my ass.

Beyond that, I’m interested in sexual piercings ( on me , though the idea of needles going into my sensitive fleshy bits is terrifying,) and I like more mundane stuff like having my feet/nipples played with during sex and post-coital cuddling.

I kind of wish I wasn’t quite so serious about all of it. It feels really hard to find a good date. My last relationship was vanilla and it ended because I was so uncomfortable and unsatisfied with no d/s element. ( The sex was bad too as a result, but that wasn’t the real issue. ) My last try finding a Dom online didn’t go so great, and my local munch is mostly 40 and up. It just feels like all the kinky shit makes me incompatible with people I otherwise like, and limits my dating pool to people I don't.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.