[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Man-hangs-himself.jpg (11KB, 610x374px) Image search: [Google]
Man-hangs-himself.jpg
11KB, 610x374px
I met someone about 4 months ago, they are perfect in every way and I do not think that I will ever find anyone as perfect as she is. So shortly after meeting her I asked her out, she then told me she was a lesbian (I now know that it was only recently that she started feeling like she liked only women), she also told me that if she where into guys she would date me, which probable made it hurt even more.
Now that I have gotten to know her better I have found out that she has never had feeling for a women, and all the guys that have tried to date her have just ended up making her run away (Mostly from physical advances). I don't think she knows that I have very strong feeling for her still, she is very open to me and all the times we hang out are alone. I'm not really sure what to do about my feelings. Should I wait and see if anything develops, should I immediately tell her how I feel, maybe kill myself? Thank you if you give me your opinion on this.
>>
Tell her how you feel and promise you'll do your best never to hurt her. Accept it if she says no. It sounds like she's straight, but maybe she just needs a break right now.
>>
File: 28a.gif (58KB, 129x111px) Image search: [Google]
28a.gif
58KB, 129x111px
>she also told me that if she where into guys she would date me, which probable made it hurt even more.
And we should care why?
>>>/adv/ exists literally for this reason.
>>
>>7403883
>political transbian
As in transitioning for political reasons? That sounds like a bad idea.
>>
>>7403902
I think they mean that their crush started fucking girls instead of them, and now they're bitter about it.
>>
>>7403902
>>7403883

I think they mean they are saying they are a lesbian for political reasons
>>
>>7403883
>>7403902
>>7403910
>>7403923

I don't think that is the case, as she has never actually had feelings for a girl. I think she said she was a lesbian as a way of running away from a relationship advancing.
>>
She's probably just a girl who isn't comfortable with having sex with guys. Idk about the never having feelings for other girls part, since I've mostly just been sexually attracted to girls until I met a girl I was actually emotionally attached to. Uh... just be her friend until she figures her shit out.
>>
>>7403952
You wouldn't know how she feels about either women or men because you aren't her. Don't formulate your "I think she's suddenly gay because she has trouble with guys" ideas if she hasn't told you that. Respect that she's a grown up and should find out what makes her the happiest. You're not going to heal her. You liking someone a lot won't make them like you back. Your only course of action is to let her do her own thing free of your pressure.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.