[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

excited but scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: S2uyQ0o.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
S2uyQ0o.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
Hi, so ive been having this fantasy for a long time of having a secret relationship with an old man (im a young boy, 20) and he dressing me as a girl in secret! I found a lawyer who wants to do that and talks sweet to me and all but the thing is as soon as i cum i loose all interest. Should i get him away or should i see what happens? He even told me he wanted to see me in a 2 piece swimsuit..
>>
>>7403555
>"but the thing is as soon as i cum i loose all interest"
This is a common thing desu.

If you were together with this man, you'd feel the same after cumming. So ask yourself, if you want that or not.
>>
>>7403555
That's normal. Go for it. You'll enjoy yourself
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (6KB, 300x233px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
6KB, 300x233px
>>7403555
>but the thing is as soon as i cum i loose all interest

so what do you think you should stop doing?
>>
>>7404374
How long should I wear one if I want an anal orgasm?
>>
>>7403555

wow, very hot. I like gay guys much more when they become hot chicks.
>>
You're really pretty as a girl. I say embrace it and try to think about yourself as female while you present female. Should help with the post-orgasm loathing.
>>
>>7403555
>>7403577
do straights feel that loss of interest after sex too?

>>7409975
>try to think about yourself as female while you present female. Should help with the post-orgasm loathing.
how does that work?
>>
>>7403555
you look good bro, go for it
>>
>>7403555
This picture is proof that some men just are meant to be traps. Looking great op.
>>
>>7403555
>dat nose
>dat Woody Allen skull
Oy vey!
>>
>>7412632
>do straights feel that loss of interest after sex too?

every guy feels like that after ejaculating.

from dr. strangelove:

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen... tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?
General Jack D. Ripper: [somewhat embarassed] Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
General Jack D. Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
General Jack D. Ripper: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.
General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence.
>>
>>7420879
Oh look it's the skull autist. Women have big skulls too you assburgering faggot.
>>
>>7420899
No they don't, retard. Deal with it, cavemanhon.
>>
>>7420910
Yes they do you fixated sperg commander, deal with it.
>>
>>7403555
your digits tell you to go for it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.