[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trip to paris: Tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Hi me and my friend are going to paris? any recommeded clubs, places one can visit as a queer tourist that is good? we're going to stay there or like a 1 week or so. Btw how is the grindr/tinder vibe there? we prefer clubs that play old school hiphop, modern hiphop, trap, rnb and etc
>>
>>7403426
>hiphop
Go jump in the Seine, it's the best place for your kind.

Take a face mask. The place reeks and the smog is terrible. Also, prepare to be blown up or stabbed by terrorists if you're in any sort of a crowd. France is unsafe.
>>
>>7403426
Trip to Paris.

Tips:
>Don't talk to black people
>Don't talk to brown people
>Don't look them in the eyes
>Avoid going outside late
>DO NOT GO INTO THE NO-GO AREAS

I'm not kidding.
>>
If you're a twink the pre lube before you go out just in case your anus is forcibly enriched by Ahmed and his friends.
>>
>>7403528
*then you should pre lube
>>
File: monuments.jpg (118KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
monuments.jpg
118KB, 710x473px
>>7403426
This guy is a faggot >>7403507
This guy is a memester >>7403528
This guy is a /pol/ster >>7403473
None of them are French.

>>7403426
Don't know Paris, but you should try to visit the Marais, or Pigalle if you're into something more special.

There are no no-go zones in the city itself, and only a few place with crimes at night on the suburbs. However there are a lot of pickpockets.
Paris stinks, it's true. It's full of people and tourists, it has the densest network of transports in Europe.

But it's worth visiting once.
>>
>>7403426
>>7403563
As far as clubs goes, there are the Folies-Bergères, the Moulin Rouge...

Grindr and Tinder are probably rather diverse. Except to see a lot of black and Arabs
>>
>>7403563
>"you are faggots, memsters, polsters"
>"you aren't even french"
>"I don't even know Paris, BUT..."
You are an idiot.
>>
>>7403599
>You are an idiot.
A french idiot. Which means I went to Paris, several times, due to how centralised this country is.

I know the city better than some burgers spoonfed to Fox News.
>>
File: widowmaker213.jpg (60KB, 480x913px) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker213.jpg
60KB, 480x913px
>>7403606
>implying all others on this board are burgers
Paris is lost.
>>
>>7403563
>None of them are French.
No, I'm british, and I'm advising OP that his taste in music is shit, Paris stinks of shit and is a smoggy hellhole lately, and that it's a hotspot of terrorist attacks.
And, worst of all, it's full of goddamn french people.
>>
>>7403507
how can you be so scared of black people dude? Like what they do you? Black people are friednly as fuck were i live
>>
>>7403576
>Pigalle
Lol how come few white people use grindr/tinder? and is it really bad seeing a lot of black and arabs?
>>
>>7404099
Then where do you live?

I've encountered at least 8 black people, who tried to talk me into buying drugs from them (at different places). Or is that the friendliness you mean? I'm not even looking like a junkie or anything.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.