[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bro tips for trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: spacepepe.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
spacepepe.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
I'm a schizoid, bisexual, chaser with experience with depression.
I used to have a babyface until suddenly I got bald before my 20s. For years I resented the fact and the sharp drop in my sexual life that came with it, until I learned to accept myself and deal with what I got, I grew a beard and changed my style. So here are the tips:

Stop worrying about passing and focus on becoming beautiful. HRT and cirurgy are not your only tools. In fact, everybody can look good and attractive with diet, fashion and make-up, Just know that there is a limited set of looks and styles that works with your shape, find them and enjoy them.
Accept your limitations and that you might look ridiculous in the kind of clothes that you wanted. Some people looks good in a dress, others looks better like femboys. Just be neat and remember that there are people that likes you for your masculine traits as well as your feminine traits, and that it takes more than appearance to have a successful love life and that there is way more things in life that makes it worth it beyond a love life.
Remember you are not a freak, just put some work and you'll be beautiful. Love yourself with your qualities and defects and stand by your side when either right or wrong. There will always be haters out there, with a thick skin, it won't matter.
>>
>>7403233
Pill popping femboy here.

You've got the wrong way. We would've just used pills and every conceivable unatural way to keep and enhance our looks.
>>
>>7403233
>Just know that there is a limited set of looks and styles that works with your shape
...which I never see this board talk about, they never post pics, they never give fashion advice, the few hons who actually know what they're doing guard their knowledge like dragons, fucking hell
>>
>>7403469

>femboy here
>Bro tips for trannies

So you've admitted that you are a tranny?
>>
>>7404409
I dunno anon I've just kind of discovered it on my own by going to clothing stores and just trying on clothes and looking in the dressing room mirror. You'll start to get an idea of what looks good, "okay", and what is horrifyingly hon-tier inducing.

You'll make some purchases you later regret because sometimes things just don't look as good later, but it's like a lot of things in life anon just get out there and get some experience.

I wanted to wear a pretty backless black dress so bad. But I've learned I'll never get to have that and...oh well.
>>
>>7404409
i think you need the requisite awkward self-adjusting period to make sense of any fashion tips anyway
>>
>>7404409
I once tried to give make-up tips
There were a few anons very happy about my advice, but I also got called a hon a lot, because - as those anons said - "using make-up makes you an unpassing hon". Reddit is a hugbox, 4chan is a punchbox.
>>
>>7404482
I wish I had someone physically present to teach me makeup...

I've tried Youtube vids but I just don't learn that way. It's like a bad How To Draw book for me.
>>
File: Highlight and contour.png (397KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
Highlight and contour.png
397KB, 750x729px
>>7404494
>I wish I had someone physically present to teach me makeup...
Good luck with that. Have you seen how most cis girls irl do their make-up? Most of them can't do it for shit. At least where I am living.
>>
>>7404494
Also try this guy, who is a god:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IunkBu5L7z0
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 541x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 541x799px
>>7404440
Stop... We just care about self improvement
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.