[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/, why do you hate bi people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: flaps.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flaps.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
Hey /lgbt/, why do you hate bi people?
>>
File: Sakurafish.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sakurafish.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>7397164
We don't, Bi persons are the superior sexuality, Bi is master race
>>
>>7397164
bi people arent real
>>
>>7397180
Then what am I?
>>
>>7397198
In denial
>>
File: WW_02.gif (499KB, 440x251px) Image search: [Google]
WW_02.gif
499KB, 440x251px
Every person on earth is a bi.
You born to be versatile. it's social construct and natural instincts that lead you to become something-something (insert any other sexuality here).
People can fuck anything. If you grow a bunch of people in free and fearless environment, without any politics or religion they will fuck absolutely anything without hesitation once it goes to such desire.
>>
>>7397209
I agree wholeheartedly. The only reason I place the bi label on myself I'd the feeling of that being what society tells me to call myself. I'll seriously fuck and be fucked by nearly anyone barring they don't carry any diseases...
>>
>>7397170
Here is your answer OP

t. bisexual
>>
>>7397198
Here are your options

Gay, and you say bi because you use to be in the closet, you might have told people you find women sexy, you might have told your gf you loved her, and now you dont want to be seen as a liar

Straight, just thought it would be cool, like with David Bowie and probably that guy from Greenday too

Off chance, asexual. To them sex is purely physical. They dont really care what they are having sex but one way to tell is that they fuckin hate suckin cock. They're kind of grossed out by sex in general, but it still feels good to have tight warm things on their dicks, and to have their g-spots hit. These people are rarer though. You are probably just gay
>>
They're Uncle Toms
>>
>>7397164
Because they're straight.
>>
They go against want gay people has fought for

Since they can fuck a woman

Its just a phase its should be called "experimental" or "undecided"
>>
>>7399433
>they're straight

>>7402239
>Its just a phase

Being bi is simply getting boners from both men and women, why is this so inconceivable to you fags?
>>
>>7402251
Monosexuals are a bunch of cunts really
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.