[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 Retards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: genderless1.png (67KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
genderless1.png
67KB, 378x378px
There's no such thing as identifying as a non gender. If you actually self identify as anything other than a male or female, you have a disorder, and have probably been encouraged to think differently and accept who you are.
A person with a disability.

Notice how animals don't self identify as gender less, nature created a male that makes the seed, a female that receives a seed.
Thus, a baby is born from the combination.

You cannot be gender less unless you have neither a vagina nor a penis, and also lack the reproductive organs and parts of the regular human body.

Gays, sure, they're okay, at least it still fucking makes sense.

Binary, non binary, gender-less, not possible.

If you firmly believe you are either, then you should kill yourself, as the meaning of life is to reproduce and die. Not take up space.
>>
I LOVE YOU
>>
>>7392992
Preaching to the choir here.
No seriously, no one here actually believes there are more than two genders, or that someone can be genderless, you moron.

Where do you think you are? Tumblr? Heck, scratch that, even a lot of Tumblr blogs are openly dismissive of that idea.

So before writing a wall of text, try to understand who you're talking to, you brainless retard.
>>
>>7394769
Actually, I identify as an attack helicopter, which is recognised as a third gender.
>>
fundamentally yes. there's no need for nonbinary to exist as a label. just look at femgen. it's full of genderbending dudes who call themselves just that.
>>
>>7392992
>Notice how animals don't self identify as gender less, nature created a male that makes the seed, a female that receives a seed.

Actually plenty of animals practice homosexuality and opposite-sex behaviours, and some species can even change their sex.
But y'know, they also rape and kill each other all day erryday, so let's not be too quick to look up to them.

>If you actually self identify as anything other than a male or female, you have a disorder
More likely, you're just a retarded ideologue.
Trans people who identify as male or female do have a disorder, but there's nothing wrong with that. And "trans*" people who identify as anything other than male or female are usually either not really trans, or have the unfortunate double whammy of being trans AND retarded.
>>
>>7394881
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID CUNT
This joke is fucking old get over it you bitch ass nigger
>>
>>7394881
>>/reddit/
>>
>>7396655
>>7396698
*triggered

nice dubdubs btw
>>
>>7396940
I am triggered
Its like still ironically using XD or saying Kappa, its fucking cringy even if you're shitposting
>>
>>7396956
Are you ironically triggered or unironically triggered ?
>>
>>7396956
wew lad dank memes XDDD
>>
>>7392992
Doesn't transgender imply that there are more genders?
I personally cant say I'm a woman, I'm a transwoman, keeping my history in mind.
>>
>>7398536
Shouldn't the only time u mention that you are trans is if you begin a relationship with a new partner? Why single out yourself when the goal was to either be male or female. you identify as one gender or the other. Or is it not like that?
>>
>>7398080
(you)
>>
>>7392992
> using animals as comparison
I doubt most animals are actually self-aware enough to have a gender identity.

also
> implying that the meaning of life is anything other than philosophical nonsense
>>
Recently I started considering the possibility of cat being a gender. The more I think about and question gender, the less sense it makes. There are people who identify as cats or elves. Could that actually be a unique gender? I'm doubting the idea of transspecies, it sounds strange, and am wondering uf people's identities are actually genders.

If we limit ourselves to trutrans, which I can't get to fit with the idea if cat as a gender, but let's just say this represents the only real type of gender. Then non-gender could still make sense as a gender, but it would require dysphoria as either sex. So even if you reject multiple genders, you should still consider non-gender as something that might be real.

I'm toying with the idea that there might be two levels of gender, real deep gender, like trutrans experience, and gender identity, which may be anything.
>>
>>7396655
I think it should be phased out with F22. At least it sounds like it could be female twenty-two but bam, fighter jet
>>
>>7404049
A cat isn't a gender, but a cat has a gender, male cat or female cat.
>>
>>7399280
I'm not running around saying I'm trans. But I think I'm something different than a cis women even identifying myself as one. After years of repression my behavior and looks aren't very feminine.
>>
>>7395412
>Actually plenty of animals practice homosexuality and opposite-sex behaviours
read what they said
>Notice how animals don't self identify as gender less

nothing about gay. switching which happens in only some species which physically change it may happen to other animals but we cant really ask them are you a he or a she.
>>
>>7395412
>>7418254
fucking hell the second point is nearly as stupid

>If you actually self identify as anything other than a male or female, you have a disorder

he is saying there are two options not you cant be anything but what you were born as.
>>
>>7392992
>Sex: determined by what's between your legs.
Mostly just male / female, but subject to a number of disorders such as AIS syndrome, or intersex.

>Gender: how you conform to society's expectations
Gender is essentially an artificial construct, which may once have had a use when people worked the fields daily or starved, while other people stayed at home and sewed.

Gender is not a synonym for sex. Some people wear their genders on their sleeves, playing up to society's expectations, some like to turn it on its head and do things that look weird and out of place. Some of us don't give a shit and don't identify as a gender.

Yes, I've got a dick. But a dick doesn't qualify me for certain roles in society, or disqualify me from others (unless those roles specifically feature a dick or the use of it). So why do I need to specify a gender? I'm just me.
>>
>>7418254

I'm not talking about gay animals, I'm talking about animals that have opposite-sex behaviours which includes homosexual behaviour. We have no way of knowing if this behaviour is due to same-sex attraction, confusion about their own sex, or various other things.

OP might as well be saying "notice animals don't have grocery stores, therefore hunger is just something humans made up."
The fact that humans have developed language and systems around a certain phenomenon that animals don't share in doesn't mean that animals don't experience the same phenomenon.
It's just plain false that all animals are simply "male fucks female, baby made."

But at the end of the day, as I said, "Look to the animals" is fucking retarded.

>>7418261
...And?
>>
>>7418307
But doesn't your sex also determine other things about you such as amounts of certain hormones, certain brain developments and thus certain patterns of thought, etc? Other things such as height, weight, strength, may also be determined by your sex.

Sex and gender, if not synonyms, certainly overlap a helluvalot more than people like you make out.
>>
>>7418415
There is an overlap, but hormones don't determine what type of clothes you wear, or what job you'll be good at. And there is a much wider range of personalities within each sex, than between sexes.
>>
>>7418415
> Other things such as height, weight, strength, may also be determined by your sex.

Sorry, you're too weak to be male, put on this skirt.
Sorry, you're too tall to be female, take off that makeup.
>>
>>7418429
Maybe it's not gender that's a social construct but clothes instead. Idk but I feel like gender was never really the problem. maybe it's just social things like girl and boy toys and clothes that spark conflict on what each gender are assigned to. Maybe if there were no barriers for customer products then there wouldn't be gender issues and snowflakes flying everywhere. Tbh I don't even know when this whole gender spectrum shit started
>>
>>7418348
>opposite-sex behaviours which includes homosexual behaviour. We have no way of knowing if this behaviour is due to same-sex attraction
>fucking retarded

you said it
>>
>>7420154
It's not issues with gender roles that leads to people being trans(trutrans mind you, not made up bs trans) but discomfort with their body, which I guarantee you is not a social construct. Shit like this is why I hate people saying shit like "gender identity" and "gender dysphoria" despite being trans myself. Gender identity isn't a thing and it's dysphoria over sexual characteristics, hence sex dysphoria, not dysphoria over some stupid made up social label.
>>
>>7420346
>It's not issues with gender roles that leads to people being trans(trutrans mind you, not made up bs trans) but discomfort with their body
I agree with this but I was talking about the non binary gender queer shit. But overall you're right
>>
>>7420180

Do you have trouble comprehending basic punctuation?
>>
>>7420346
>discomfort with their body
What do you mean by that?
>>
I'm sociophobic and I've got a question. Why are people with dysphoria (or what is it) allowed to change their sex, but I should accept I need to talk to folks and everyone sends me to a therapist rather then changing society so I don't have to socially engage at all?
>>
File: 1436572396137.jpg (876KB, 3359x2085px) Image search: [Google]
1436572396137.jpg
876KB, 3359x2085px
>>7425851
I only ever lurk here but even I know that dysphoria isn't a -phobia. A -phobia is an irrational fear that can prove detrimental to the victim's (what's the right word instead of "victim"?) quality of life but doesn't always: e.g., an acrophobe might or might not be able to avoid flying on planes depending on their lifestyle. So right from the beginning your comparison is between apples and oranges. Additionally, while many people would like for trans individuals to me more accepted socially, none of them are asking for

Your question is also incoherent in that you also bring up "changing society so I don't have to socially engage at all." If you consider the word "society," you will find the root of "socializing" plain as day. I'm not certain what kind of a model of society you're proposing that could conceivably be both a SOCIETY as well as one that could tolerate an absence of SOCIALIZATION. Either you're proposing a society that allows for people to exist at its margins who only socialize marginally (which almost all societies already do, some by design), or a society of people who don't socialize, which is simply a nonsensical thought. It would be the same as having "a computer without circuits": it's conceptually incomprehensible.

If you're an agoraphobe or "sociophobe" (I've never heard the term before, no offense intended), those are fears that can be a lot harder to deal with: it's easier these days with the Internet, of course, but if you're frightened to leave the house or socialize those fears can have serious detrimental effects on your quality of life (see: any studies on the danger of solitary confinement). In terms of medical treatment, yes, you probably ought to seek therapy for "sociophobia" if such a condition leads you to isolate yourself harmfully.
>>
File: Female-Cenobite.jpg (1MB, 5849x3957px) Image search: [Google]
Female-Cenobite.jpg
1MB, 5849x3957px
>>7392992
>You cannot be gender less unless you have neither a vagina nor a penis, and also lack the reproductive organs and parts of the regular human body.
So it is possible.
>>
>>7418437
>completely missing the point
whoo, anon
>>
>>7425851
>but I should accept I need to talk to folks
You don't have to. If you can function happily as a shut in, go right ahead. Therapy just exists to make your life easier, and for most people, the ability to interact with wider society would make life a hell of a lot easier. The same way for trans people, transition is undertaken when it would make their life easier.
>>
>>7392992
>the meaning of life is to reproduce and die
Holy shit you know what the meaning of life is!?
Why are you posting about it on 4chan and not writing a book or something!
People need to know!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.