[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HonGen/ - Kill Me Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: kill me.png (781KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
781KB, 1024x576px
You must be this TruHon™ to post on /hongen/
>if you are above 24
>if you aren't failing boymode by the 8 months mark
>if you have a long midface (can't be fixed by FFS)
>if you have conetits
>if you don't pass with long hair
>if you are >5'8

tfw all of the above except i am a 6 foot tall 27 year old dudehon.
>>
Does it count if I've failed boymode a few times past the eight month mark but not consistently?
>>
File: image.jpg (306KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306KB, 1280x960px
>>7391651
>>if you are above 24
>>if you aren't failing boymode by the 8 months mark
My boy mode is strong
>>if you have a long midface (can't be fixed by FFS)
Long mid face here. Total length is 7"
Kill me please
>>if you have cone tits
Not really now
>>if you don't pass with long hair
Sort of
>>if you are >5'8
5'9" :(
>>
>>7391651
>>if you are above 24
>>if you aren't failing boymode by the 8 months mark
Haven't even started HRT
>>if you have a long midface (can't be fixed by FFS)
Probably
>>if you have conetits
See above
>>if you don't pass with long hair
YEP
>>if you are >5'8
5'6" neat
>>
>>7391651
>if you have a long midface (can't be fixed by FFS)
Anything can be fixed with experimental facial surgery.

I cannot guarantee results though.
That's why it's still experimental.
>>
>>7391651
Shouldn't this just be /mtfg/? I mean besides being over 24 /mtfg/ has a ton of hons who think being young will save them.
>>
4chan's standards are so laughably high to what passes and what doesn't. Make an OKCupid profile and do a quickmatch. 70% of the cis girls look like men.
>>
>>7392341
no, real truhons don't fail boymode ever reeee
>>
>>7392365
This doesn't pass? Cis male here would never believed that was a dude. Looks like the girl next door, the one you marry and bring home to dinner instead of posting nudes on a "Promise we wouldnt share" thread.
>>
>>7391651
5'8 is pretty tall for a girl. You're pushing it for sure.
>>
>>7392365

Can you please start using a trip so I can filter you?
>>
>>7392451
>Okcupid
Bad population sample, chances are they are really men, try tinder.
>>
>>7391651

Should I transition into a hon or keep on repressing? I'll mostl likely KMS when I get old enough either way, I see no point of living this life.
>>
>>7391651
You mean >5'5 lol
>>
>>7401549
lol srsly dude? I use OKcupid and finding other trannies is hard as hell on there. >>7392451 speaks truth
>>
>>7401907
Depends, if you're like me me you can probably attract at least one decent SO who will love you despite your disgusting flaws but be prepared to always second-guess that affection

I had 200 people in my chaturbate room a while back, felt pretty good lol. Normally I top at 30-40 because I'm semi-hot enough to have a room full of cheapskates jacking it for free but too manish to ever make decent money from private chats
>>
File: pool.jpg (14KB, 592x352px) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
14KB, 592x352px
>>7392365
not trutrans, you look like my friend's girlfriend. And I bet you're like her personality-wise too: awkward nerd girl who is really quiet and plays Warhammer and JRPGs

>TFW you will never be cute enough to be your friend's GF
>>
>>7392451
I'M TALLER AND BIGGER THAN 99999/100000 WOMEN WITH A MANLY FACE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN PERCEIVED AS FEMALE WAAAH HURR DURR MY STANDARDS ARE SO HIGH HURR
>>
>>7402101
meant truhon, lol
>>
>>7402103
>sperg-troll has now moved to the hon thread to literally kick peple who are already down

You're kinda wasting your energy
>>
>>7402114
I'm the one who's down you dumb faggot
Note I didn't use first person plural
>>
>>7402092
>probably attract at least one decent SO
I can have that as a *man* but thats not what I want at all. And who would like a mature hon? I cant stand my manly face.

>200 people in my chaturbate room
Im not sure if it means much, maybe you are fine looking or maybe you put on a great show.
Did you try presenting as a woman in normal social life?
>>
>>7402199
>Did you try presenting as a woman in normal social life?

LOL fuck no, I used to but after I broke up with my SO, I didn't have the confidence to continue. Even when I was with them I got death stares, so I went out in boymode most the time anyway
>>
>>7402223
So you actually DID try it. And had a bf that loved you as a woman, I guess you are not half-bad then.
I take it you you've been on HRT but still not passing?
>>
>>7402252
(I'm actually not on HRT yet)
>>
>>7403205
SO you might actually pass if you get on HRT if you could already cam and even tried to go out in female clothes.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.